Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a day in the life of.....YOU ~ What did you do today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today was wretched. Lemme get back to you tomorrow.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got up at 9 read emails, checked for new youtube videos from my subscriptions, saw tagg steal julia, found out what realy hapened to OpA (took ages finding those posts in the archives) i was away from the forums during the event and only knew he was fired.

Ate lunch went to college wrote 4 lines then got distracted by my friend who was playing around with bot programs and leave the files in local documents for people to acidently open. came home ate dinner read more of the forums and found this page.
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Today was wretched. Lemme get back to you tomorrow.

awww sorry! my day was hectic! got up early early...picked up breakfast for clients, came back home ~ and got ready, drove drove 2 hours for an appointment and just made it in.....

my driving days are ahead of me this month....ewwwkkk! but i guess driving = job

and

job = $$ so i should not complain!

Smile Hope everyone had a nice day!
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
Got up at 9 read emails, checked for new youtube videos from my subscriptions, saw tagg steal julia, found out what realy hapened to OpA (took ages finding those posts in the archives) i was away from the forums during the event and only knew he was fired.

Ate lunch went to college wrote 4 lines then got distracted by my friend who was playing around with bot programs and leave the files in local documents for people to acidently open. came home ate dinner read more of the forums and found this page.

im glad you found this page!!!!
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remmeber what I did today Crying or Very sad
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
I don't remmeber what I did today Crying or Very sad

les....awwwww why cant you remember???
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dono lol Razz
HoOBS
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool thread, Betsy!

My day yesterday:

7:00: Alarm went off. Hit snooze button multiple times.

7:30: Got up. Called GF at work to see if she'd fed cats. She had.

7:32 - 8:45: took shower, ate apple and peanut butter for breakfast, took my meds, put on jeans, a nice shirt, my leather jacket, boots and helmet, and hopped on my motor scooter to ride to the subway.

9:35: As I was coming out of the subway station, got a call from boss's assistant telling me boss was calling a meeting at 10 am to talk about 11 am settlement negotiations for discrimination case involving psychiatric disability.

9:53: Got to office, took off jeans and boots, put on suit and pumps. Called guy running other meeting scheduled to start at 10, told him I might be late because of boss's meeting.

10:00: Went to boss's meeting, discovered that the 11 am settlement negotiation had been cancelled by the head of the agency we're charging with disability discrimination. Gossiped about head of agency and developments involving agency for 15 minutes.

10:15: Arrived at other meeting, which is to plan some upcoming informational trips. Told members of trip-planning team about cancellation of settlement negotiations, which may have political implications for trips. One of members of trip-planning team suggested to head of team that team didn't have to meet every single week. Head of team blustered in defensive fashion for 10 minutes about how meetings were necessary. Other member of team diplomatically suggested compromise. Head of team blustered for another 10 minutes before acknowledging that, well, her suggestion might not be a bad idea. Team members roll eyes. Meeting adjourns.

11:00. Back at desk. Get urgent e-mail telling me that two offices within my agency are objecting to one of the comments that I worked with an attorney to develop on Monday (comments are on pending Congressional legislation). I call the person who sent the e-mail and she says she's going to fax a message from one of the offices to me. I go to fax machine. No fax. I go back to desk. No call. Back to fax machine. Back to desk. Call co-worker with whom I'm scheduled to have lunch at noon, tell him I might need to be late. Back to fax machine. Fax finally arrives. I read fax and realize the other office is objecting to a comment I didn't like anyway. I call attorney and suggest we withdraw the comment. He hems and haws and finally says he'll talk to his boss.

Noon: Still at desk, waiting for attorney's call. Get call from other friend wanting to have lunch. Read personal e-mails while he talks on and on about repairs to his house. When call is over, still no call from attorney, so I read on-line forum about motor scooters. Finally attorney's boss calls, says his office agrees to withdraw comment. Yay.

12:10: I call co-worker to say I'm ready for lunch. He's not at his desk, so I leave voicemail and start reading LG15 forum.

12:20: I'm getting really hungry, so I wander down hall looking for co-worker. He was in bathroom when I called and didn't check his voicemail. We go to lunch. I have tofu noodle salad and bubble tea.

1:30: Back from lunch. I e-mail four people trying to schedule a meeting. Turns out we can't all get together until week of May 21. Read motor scooter forum, respond to messages.

2:00: Boss calls, wants a copy of a memo about the religious discrimination case that we're meeting about at 3:30. I say sure and keep responding to motor scooter messages.

2:20: Print out memo for boss, take her a copy. Back to desk, read memo, look in e-mail folders to find and read and copy other materials relevant to 3:30 meeting.

3:30: Attorneys show up for meeting. My boss tells them she's not happy about terms of settlement they signed. Attorneys explain why they thought settlement was okay. Attorneys' boss tells my boss they should have run the settlement by her before they signed it. We discuss how to draft guidance for the field explaining the significance of settlement and how they should deal with this religion-related issue in the future.

4:30: Back to desk. GF calls, says she's going home to take a nap.

4:35: Go back and forth on computer between preparing for Wednesday brainstorming meeting about admission standards for training program and reading LG15 forum.

7:00: Realize it's getting late. Print out documents for brainstorming meeting.

7:30: Take off suit and nice shirt, put on jeans and t-shirt. Head for subway.

8:00: Subway arrives at my stop. Hop on motor scooter and hope I have enough gas to get to gas station. Turns out I have more than enough. Filling up tank costs $4.50. Head home.

8:30: Put tofu lasagna in microwave and watch Keith Olbermann with GF.

9:00: Read TCM movie schedule, see what movies are available on "On Demand." Figure I should take an entire day off to watch movies one of these days.

9:45: Take a shower and get ready for bed.

10:15: Do crossword puzzle.

11:00: Turn off light.

Exciting, eh?
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Exciting, eh?

sure is so you work as a lawyer or attorney eh?

well i decided to to a late nighter on my report as i only did 4 lines in class emailed it all to my teacher and got the day off today as theres no point comeing in if i have no work to do.

slept in for a change.

got up at like 10ish saw latest video (isnt julia being stubbern eh?)
now im watching videos on youtube of metal gear portable ops as i dont have that platform but i wanna know that part of the story.
and reading the lg15 forums damn time difference makes it so boreing when i get on everyones alseep.

anyway ill carryon with this till my my nan, aunt and cousins kids come round (sorta tradtion they come vistit in the week we visit nan ever sunday) normaly have a chat and i dont plan past that.

im likeing the idea of this thread especialy if you want to vent off about a bad day. Pluss were learning more about each others lifestyle
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lass, you do more things in one day than I even think about doing in a month.

I'm pretty sure our paychecks would reflect that. hee he
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
Lass, you do more things in one day than I even think about doing in a month.

I'm pretty sure our paychecks would reflect that. hee he

ditto lol
HoOBS
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's seeee....

720 - 736: woke up this morning to cell alarm... strange, I checked alarm clock and it appeared to never have gone off... will need to look into that later today...

736 - 757: out the door and into the car.... dammit, dead mouse still next to the car... wtf is the apt manager doing? moron...

759 - 850: yay! not late Wink turn on monitor and log on E2&outlook&msn&alice radio, once the player starts... switch over to lg15 forums and leave on minimized... sort out timecards to be inputted, enter them... stacey comes over and asks me if I am going to the break truck at 9. I say "yea", she asks if I can get her something, I ask her back saying "I'm not gunna smoke", she replies "neither am I"... I tell her to get it herself cause the roach coach ppl make my stuff last all the time...

856 - 910: "better run", says the accnting mnger... so I run out the door and after looking at some of the ''pre-made'' stuff, I decide to get something different and order a steak and egg burrito... pick out a diet pepsi, cheetos and pay 6.50 Shocked pick up the burrito walked back to desk and had a battle whether I should just eat or take a couple bites and run out and smoke for the last 5 mins of the break... screw it... eat breakfast...

910 - 925 (now): place food strategically into cabinet to allow access to ''sneak-bites'' when no one is watching... ''going to smoke'', says stacey...'' what the hell!'', I replies... she cackles evily... umm... yea..

wish I had a cigarette... Evil or Very Mad

edit: scratch that... wish I could go outside and smoke real quick Sad
HoOBS
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5:49 AM-wake up to a text message reply
6 AM-check mail ,lg15 forums/video
6:10 AM- realize that it was sent at 12 AM but I'm fully awake now,cig
6:11-now:been on the computer playing games and on this forum with some breaks for food and cigarettes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would tell you about my day but I'm afraid you would die of boredom. So for your safety, I won't.

Coming July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

784 pages
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your day can not possibly be more boring than mine. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: