Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a day in the life of.....YOU ~ What did you do today?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: a day in the life of.....YOU ~ What did you do today? Reply with quote

what did you do today? it can be something exciting or boring ~ who cares ~ I wanna know!

ok...I'll start it...I had a driving day!

I got up at 8:30, loaded my car, traveled about 1 1/2 hours away for a lunch appointment and visited two patients.

I was lucky that i arrived at my patients house when i did because she had fallen down...no joke...she said she had been down for an hour...the ambulance had to come and take her to the hospital! It was quite scary.

let me add that the patient is ok....

got home at 4:30 and logged onto LG!!

WOOT!
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got up at 6.45AM logged on LG15 while having breakfast, read the e-mails, took a shower, went to school to have a maths test at 8.15AM finished test at 9.45AM and went to biology at 10.05AM, skipped chemistry cuz i had an appointment at the doc, back home and had lunch, logged on LG15, talked to kassia and all the crazy people at "Daniel, ma belle" and went to the gym at 6.30PM, came back from the gym at 8PM and took a shower, had dinner and got bored...till now.

so, i practically have no life Rolling Eyes
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo_16_2 wrote:
got up at 6.45AM logged on LG15 while having breakfast, read the e-mails, took a shower, went to school to have a maths test at 8.15AM finished test at 9.45AM and went to biology at 10.05AM, skipped chemistry cuz i had an appointment at the doc, back home and had lunch, logged on LG15, talked to kassia and all the crazy people at "Daniel, ma belle" and went to the gym at 6.30PM, came back from the gym at 8PM and took a shower, had dinner and got bored...till now.

so, i practically have no life Rolling Eyes

whew jo! no that is a full day!!!
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um. Interesting day.
Went to school. Had stressful English quiz. Had stressful Biology test. Then disected a fetal pig. No joke. Disgusting. Scarred for life. I almost threw up. Did not learn anything from it which has me deeply disturbed that a pig died for me to learn zip. Went to work at hospital and while taking chart to ER, got assaulted with questions about how to get to room 38 by a crazy woman in a purple shirt with huge sunglasses and even huger hat. Went to Dunkin Donuts to get coffee and donut. (and cookie...) then came home and did homework and watched end of Spiderman. The end.

Coming July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

784 pages
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh yay!
i woke up at 7:08 (half an hour later than i should) and somehow got out the door to catch the bus at 7:20... dont even ask how i managed that one... then my latin teacher didn't show up so i hung out under the stairs for a while. i had history, studyhall, english (in which i made a total fool of myself by... doing a lot of things actually), then math, then lunch, in which i further hung out under the stairs. sloppy joes were for lunch. they were quite good. then i went to take pictures of stuff with two of my friends after lunch (for photo class). i had softball practice, where we hit in the batting cage. but when we weren't, we played this great game called pichichu (i think that's how it's spelled... i dunno), but we got let out early so i went to play on the playground with some other people. and then i took the late bus home. and then i got on lg15.com, hoping for a new video. but there wasn't one. and i was sad. and i thought to myself "what does clara do when there's no lg15 drama to speak of, but she's in a lonelygirl sort of mood anyway? tada! the random parts of the forum!" (because sometimes i talk about myself in the 3rd person. don't judge)
so then i came here
the end

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbizzle44 wrote:
ooh yay!
i woke up at 7:08 (half an hour later than i should) and somehow got out the door to catch the bus at 7:20... dont even ask how i managed that one... then my latin teacher didn't show up so i hung out under the stairs for a while. i had history, studyhall, english (in which i made a total fool of myself by... doing a lot of things actually), then math, then lunch, in which i further hung out under the stairs. sloppy joes were for lunch. they were quite good. then i went to take pictures of stuff with two of my friends after lunch (for photo class). i had softball practice, where we hit in the batting cage. but when we weren't, we played this great game called pichichu (i think that's how it's spelled... i dunno), but we got let out early so i went to play on the playground with some other people. and then i took the late bus home. and then i got on lg15.com, hoping for a new video. but there wasn't one. and i was sad. and i thought to myself "what does clara do when there's no lg15 drama to speak of, but she's in a lonelygirl sort of mood anyway? tada! the random parts of the forum!" (because sometimes i talk about myself in the 3rd person. don't judge)
so then i came here
the end

haha, we posted at the same time and both said "the end." I am easily amused.

784 pages
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I woke up earlier than normal because of some back pain. Ate some cereal while checking email and things. Played Wii Sports for a while and then got ready for work. Went to a very uneventful day at work. Stopped at the bank to drop off a work deposit and watched a crazy methead looking dude berate the teller because she couldn't cash a check for him without valid id. tried to make the teller feel better during my turn and then came home! B-Oring!
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I woke up at 9:05 AM, smoked a cigarette and got ready for school. I left my house at 9:40 AM. I stopped at Caribou Coffee and ordered a Cookies N Cream Snow Drift. I got to school at 10:00 AM. I went to Senior Seminar class and went over college scholarship questions. Then at 11 AM I went to gym class. We did archery. Then I was done at 11:55 AM and went home. I went on the computer for 2 and a half hours (all on here of course). I made myself some chicken wings. I left for work (K-mart) at 2:45pm. I got to work around 3PM and did my cashier BS. Then I went to go cash my check but the bank was closed. Then I went home and am now here.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I woke up at 9:00, checked various sites + email, got ready, got mad that all 3 new mascaras I bought suck, walked the dogs, bought cigarettes, smoked, checked messages, smoked, got a cute text, went to the bank, smoked, went to work, texted back, heard about what I did when I was drunk on Friday, listened to people argue, sat around 'til 1:30, loaded car, smoked, did 4 deliveries, stole something out of someone's yard, went to walgreens, another text, smoked, went to 3 different locations to complete 5th delivery, smoked, called some people, got home, let dogs out, screwed around online, smoked, took an annoying call from hell, phone stopped working, cried, smoked, cleaned up kitchen, had a couple drinks, smoked, cooked a lot of tofu w/ broccoli and carrots, smoked, msn conversation...good one too, downloaded some stuff, checked more sites, listened to tori again, watched youtube, smoked, drank some more, played the donnas...now I need to do something else. That sounds like a lot more than it was. I think I'll go smoke.
BallsyMcD
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woke up at 7:15, showered, dressed. left at 8:40 for work, got gas on the way. got to work at 9. had an incredibly irritating day in which i lost all faith in the aptitude of the human race. smoked 3 cigs on each of my breaks. had an enormous salad for lunch, which was INCREDIBLE. highlight of the day. left work at 6, drove home in the pouring ass rain, couldn't see ANYTHING. got home, watched all the videos i missed last week, and then ended up here. big surprise.

probably will make a drink.
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7Harry7Potter7 wrote:
cbizzle44 wrote:

....so then i came here
the end

haha, we posted at the same time and both said "the end." I am easily amused.

hehehehehe wow. i didn't notice that. i'm amused too now

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just woke up. And I'm here. Laughing
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbizzle44 wrote:
ooh yay!
so then i came here
the end

I had sloppy joes (well manwich) for dinner!!!! cool
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
I woke up at 9:00, checked various sites + email, got ready, got mad that all 3 new mascaras I bought suck, walked the dogs, bought cigarettes, smoked, checked messages, smoked, got a cute text, went to the bank, smoked, went to work, texted back, heard about what I did when I was drunk on Friday, listened to people argue, sat around 'til 1:30, loaded car, smoked, did 4 deliveries, stole something out of someone's yard, went to walgreens, another text, smoked, went to 3 different locations to complete 5th delivery, smoked, called some people, got home, let dogs out, screwed around online, smoked, took an annoying call from hell, phone stopped working, cried, smoked, cleaned up kitchen, had a couple drinks, smoked, cooked a lot of tofu w/ broccoli and carrots, smoked, msn conversation...good one too, downloaded some stuff, checked more sites, listened to tori again, watched youtube, smoked, drank some more, played the donnas...now I need to do something else. That sounds like a lot more than it was. I think I'll go smoke.

i would love to tag along with you one day!!!!hehehe

sorry you cried though Crying or Very sad
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today was supremely dull. Woke up. Went to school. Had quizzes and stuff. Subway for lunch. Um...It's really hot here which is weird. And that's it.

784 pages
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: