Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BREE!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twilight_gem78
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: BREE!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!! Reply with quote

Shocked WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST GO UP TO SOMEONE AND TIE THEM UP!!!!!!!!! Try talking to her, you'll get nowhere by doing stuff like this!!!!!! You need to talk to Jules calmly first. Shocked
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: WHAT THE FRIGGIN' HECK???!! Reply with quote

BREE,

What the friggin heck did you do???? You can't just go kidnapping a little girl. Call it whatever the heck you want to, but it's WRONG. you didn't even TRY to do anything else. You ran up to her screaming her name one day and then the next you follow her home and abduct her. YOU FREAKING MORON!

MAYBE, MAYBE... I could see this IF all else failed and the order were about to gain power by performing the ceremony and there was no other choice... but this?? You didn't even try alternate means... You are no better than Alex or any other members of the order. You DESERVE whatever happens to you. Period. No matter what rationalization you give, you cannot condone this act.

You can say we don't understand what its like... you are really trying to help her... It's all BS. This is a public video. Hopefully the police will find you soon.

~TheeBerean
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT THE HELLLL HAVE YOU DONE!!!

You kidnapped a girl who you don't even know if she belongs in the order.

You guys have been kidnapped enough to know that you shouldn't do this.

I'm very disappointed in you Sad
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: ...Wo-ow... Reply with quote

...WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?!

Kidnapping?! KIDNAPPING?! Did you not see how scared she was?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS! Bree, she's never going to listen to you now. You just KIDNAPPED her from her home with NO evidence other that "Oh, well, she MIGHT be the girl"!

Bree, you should be ashamed of yourself. Daniel too. Didn't you learn ANY THING from when you gagged and tortured Jonas?! GET THE FREAKIN' FACTS FIRST!

I hope the police come after you or some thing. This is THAT stupid of a move.
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brain...Just exploded...From the STUPID! DX

THEY KIDNAPPED, GAGGED, AND BOUND A GIRL WITH NO REASON!
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: omg Reply with quote

Bree,

Its time to call psyco-anonymous. I mean i used to think Tom was off his meeping rocker. But Bree, you have crossed the line here.

WHOA!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!?

okay give me a second to calm down. Just a moment.

I know you have the best intentions in taking Julia. But think about it for a moment. That dude that kidnapped you guys and questioned you - do you trust him!? no. How...how will taking her by force get her to trust you!?

You're going to have to work REALLY hard now to get her to even listen to you guys. Good luck avoiding the Order, the Police, AND Julia's parents.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I say anything else I want the record to show that I do not promote men hitting women and I myself have never hit a woman in my life. With that said.

BREE WHAT IS GOING THROUGH THAT PEA SIZED THING YOU CALL A BRAIN OF YOURS!! YOU KIDNAPPED A LITTLE GIRL! GRANTED SHE MIGHT BE THE NEW GIRL FOR THE CEREMONY, BUT THEN AGAIN SHE MIGHT NOT! YOU BLEW THIS THING OUT OF PERPORTION, AND HONESTLY I OUGHTA KICK YOUR MOTHER(BEEP) (BEEP) YOU STUPID (BEEP) (BEEP)! I SHOULD TRACK YOU DOWN AND KNOCK SOME (BEEP) COMMON (BEEP) SENSE INTO YOU!

YOU DO NOT GO TO SOMEBODY AND GRAB THEM OUT OF THERE HOUSE! THAT IS THE STUPIDEST MOST RETARD (BEEP) THING YOU EVER (BEEP) DONE! AND THAT INCLUDES TYING JONAS UP IN HIS CABIN. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY THAT ZAVALLA OR WHERE EVER YOUR ARE ISN'T ANYWHERE NEAR ROGERS BECAUSE I WOULD TRACK YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU (BEEP) SO HARD YOU COULDN'T SIT DOWN FOR A MONTH.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

relax! i mean, i understand your frustration. bree, you know heart of sorrow doesn't mean it.

we're just so angry that you've put yourself in a situation that is only going to get you caught. Jonas is right, bree. totally right.

damnit bree, we all try so hard to look out for you. and you said it yourself - you're no longer concerned about your own safety. well, did you ever think about how hard we've worked to keep you safe!? ever think about the other people that are risking their lives!?

what about daniel, jonas, taylor, sarah?! that's assuming taylor and sarah are safe to be around, we don't even know that at this point!

bree, you're screwing us all over. please, please, please, think about this for a moment. this is absolutely absurd. and yeah, i could give you a good slap in the face with a big wet fish right now, just to wake you up to reality. it's you that needs to be hogtied and thrown in the back of a black SUV.

goddamn. i feel like you just negated everything we've done for you.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah marlasinger is right, bree, I'm sorry. I let my anger get the better of me and I shouldn't have. Normally I would have a cooler head, but, honestly what you did was stupid. Now you not only put yourself in danger but Jonas and Daniel as well.

It doesn't exactly look very good that three people kidnapped a teenage girl. Especially when two out of three are men over the age of 18. Now, Bree, I'm still angry with you, but, I want you to tell Jonas to get in contact with me. The reason I want him to do it and not you because I'm the least angry with him.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this what growing up in the order does to your sense of morals? Bloody hell.

You know, the idea was that you wanted to protect Jules from harm. Yet you don't even know whether she's doing the ceremony or not, and even if she were, you don't know for sure that it would be particularly painful for her. In a situation where there was a possibility of mental trauma, instead of protecting her from harm, you have inflicted it. Now it's done. She's already been hurt. Not by the order, but by you.

What should we expect next? To find you guys injecting her with drugs?
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
bree . . . it's you that needs to be hogtied and thrown in the back of a black SUV.

Isn't this what for months, you've been afraid the order was going to do to you - then you turn around and do it to Jules? Makes sense much.

Wardrobe tip for kidnapping - dress in black and wear cool shades. At least you guys were driving the right car.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I hope you know what you're doing. I understand why you did it, and I can't say it was right or wrong. I really don't know yet, but I'd like to think it was the right move. Your intentions are certainly good, and your options were certainly few.

I'm going to try to believe in you on this one. For once. Just make sure that you're not traumatizing this girl for life (please be as kind to her as possible; like, super kind; she's more of a kid than you), and that you're actually going to be able to protect her when the inevitable fallout of this comes knocking. Again, hope you know what you're doing. Good luck.

P.S. Did you bring her cat along? Having him would maybe put her at ease a bit.
heather
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree,
You said it yourself "Ok, it's a little bit illegal". There is no little bit illegal when it comes to attempted kidnapping or kidnapping period.

It's a lot illegal. Come to your sense girl!!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree. I usually support you.

Not this time. This is fucking STUPID. Do you know what you've done? Not only have you kidnapped (and yes, it IS kidnapping) a young girl, you've put every single person there with you in danger. Every single one of them, even Taylor and Sarah since they participated in finding Jules, can be charged as accomplices. Meanwhile you, Daniel, and Jonas would be charged with the brunt of the crimes.

Your intentions were good, but Christ, this is ridiculous.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: