Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Please Guys, If You Are Willing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Help Please Guys, If You Are Willing Reply with quote

hey everybody, i am working on a new character to throw out there.....and i was wondering if anybody would be willing to help me....i have been watching the site for a long time, but i am still clueless....if someone is willing to help me upload my videos or give me a little insight, jsut post a reply or you can pm me. i have a few questions lol so hopefully if i get those answered, i could be on my way Wink thanx everybody...........i cant wait to get started Wink
xoxo
hamovbala4ever89
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving this to "In Development" where folks will surely help out! Smile
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should just ask your questions here and people will respond. That way if someone else down the road has the same questions we can point them to these answers Wink
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, so cool you're gonna make vids.
Not quite sure what you need help with.. ?
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys, ok heres my question..........or questions lol i have made some video blogs but youtube wont let me upload them cuz it says that the imb or something like that is too long.......but the video is only like 2 min?????........is there any way i could fix thaqt??
also, i want to be able to edit my videos in moviemaker, but it will not open the format that i have....i was wondering if there was any way to get around that???
asloo...this is kind of off topic, but... if i have a username on lg15.com so that i can post comments to the videos...do i have to have a seperate one for the forums....becacuse thats what i had to doo..i had to create another username jsut to be able to post on here.......okk thats all for now guyz thank you so much Wink
oooo one more thing....is there anybody that could help me edit the video, if i cant figure out how to work moviemaker??? thanx guys
xoxo
hamovbala4ever89
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
asloo...this is kind of off topic, but... if i have a username on lg15.com so that i can post comments to the videos...do i have to have a seperate one for the forums....becacuse thats what i had to doo..i had to create another username jsut to be able to post on here.......

I can answer that one. Smile Yep, for now you need two separate logins: one for the main page & video comments and a second one (or the same one, but you have to re-register it) for the forum. It's kinda annoying, but they're run on two separate software packages. The good thing is if you click "remember me" for both, you'll never have to log back in! (Unless you reformat your computer and then realize you've forgotten your password...)
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo thanx that did help, i thought i was the only one that had 2 seperate ones : /
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
hey guys, ok heres my question..........or questions lol i have made some video blogs but youtube wont let me upload them cuz it says that the imb or something like that is too long.......but the video is only like 2 min?????........is there any way i could fix thaqt??
also, i want to be able to edit my videos in moviemaker, but it will not open the format that i have....i was wondering if there was any way to get around that???
asloo...this is kind of off topic, but... if i have a username on lg15.com so that i can post comments to the videos...do i have to have a seperate one for the forums....becacuse thats what i had to doo..i had to create another username jsut to be able to post on here.......okk thats all for now guyz thank you so much Wink
oooo one more thing....is there anybody that could help me edit the video, if i cant figure out how to work moviemaker??? thanx guys
xoxo
hamovbala4ever89

I'm not sure why you can't upload. Check the YouTube help section - maybe there's info there.

I use Kate's Video Converter to convert formats to something compatible with moviemaker. You can download it HERE

Movie maker is really easy to use, you shouldn't have much trouble with it. The only thing I would caution you about is - SAVE THE FILE EVERY FEW MINUTES!!! We've all had problems with the program crashing. Nothing is more frustrating than having to start all over.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo awesome thanx i will download that..and see what happens...wish me luck lol Wink..........as for the youtube thing... i couldnt find anything on there that would help....is there any way i could change the MB so that it could be less than 100??? thanx
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
oo awesome thanx i will download that..and see what happens...wish me luck lol Wink..........as for the youtube thing... i couldnt find anything on there that would help....is there any way i could change the MB so that it could be less than 100??? thanx
If it's that large, you'll have to split it into 2 shorter vids.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omgosh lool now that will truley take forever.......lol okee so i guess im going to try the format transfer download,.........then i will edit it.......and then i will split it lol and hopefully that works.... ok i will try that and hopefully there will be no problems *fingers crossed*
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found that when you convert movies to a format that is okay for WMM you don't get files that are over 100 MB. Like the LG15 videos for example, if you download them off Revver they are around 10MB or so.

The only time I had a huge movie file was when I turned it into a DV-AVI file. WOW, huge! But normal .avi shouldn't be so big!
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will definitly try...i just need to put away a few hours this week and work on it....but i am about to download that software...so i will see what happens Wink
xoxo
hamovbala4ever89
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
xoxo
hamovbala4ever89

I'm not sure why you can't upload. Check the YouTube help section - maybe there's info there.

I use Kate's Video Converter to convert formats to something compatible with moviemaker. You can download it HERE

Movie maker is really easy to use, you shouldn't have much trouble with it. The only thing I would caution you about is - SAVE THE FILE EVERY FEW MINUTES!!! We've all had problems with the program crashing. Nothing is more frustrating than having to start all over.

hey....umm i downloaded the program, and when i open the file, i hit convert, and nothing happens....i click preview and i see a little bit of the video, but then when i go back to movie maker it still will not open the video??? im sorry did that make any sense lol...but when i hit the convert button, whats supposed to happen?????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: