Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding your current decision with Jules

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Regarding your current decision with Jules Reply with quote

As much as I enjoy occasionally tying up people and holding them against their will in an attempt to save them from a freaky cult(had to add that last part so you people wouldn't think I'm COMPLETELY insane), this is going a little too far, even with running up to her and telling her not to do the ceremony. I can understand wanting to try to save her and make sure she doesn't go through what you did, but think about it, did tying Jonas up do any good? Did breaking into Alex's house and yelling at her do any good? Even then, you can't save everyone. What if it turns out she's not the girl? You plan on hunting down that one, yell at her, and kidnap her(taking someone against their will is kidnapping, regardless of how much you say it's not)? I'm not saying release her and hope she doesn't turn you in, but at least try to seem like you're not evil people who kidnap people for no reason, possibly explain why you did what you did, try to find the truth out, see if she is part of the Hymn of One, or any of the Order's subsidiary religious organizations, and if it turns out you were wrong, let her go, and make a break back to Mexico.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: