Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UNTIE JULES!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Bree untie jules?
Yes
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
no
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

D_b_g
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: UNTIE JULES! Reply with quote

ok, i know this sounds totally out of the question, but just hear me out. Maby if you untie jules, and sit with her in a LOCKED room and show her the tapes, she might come to her senses. tell her that you will untie her if she wants to cooperate by actually LISTENING to you, NOT trying to hurt you, and talking CALMLY with you. and if she doesnt want to listen. She doesnt want to listen. Then youll have to let her go.

P.S where did P monkey Owen and thor go? plus taylor and her sister. just curious :p
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, or Bree could get her eyes clawed out. Bad move, don't do it.
I mean, you've already committed a felony, you might as well keep going in this direction

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. This is out of the question. Bree has already let brashness get the better of her and write her a check that she won't be able to cash out. There's no going back, no do overs, no reset button. The situation as it is can't be changed. All Bree can do now is work with the mess she's made.

Best solution? Get Jules to trust you. DO NOT TRY TO MAKE HER JOIN THE RESISTANCE! She can trust you even if she disagrees with you. TRUST is the key here. If you can gain her trust, things will be fine. That is a very big if, though. Very big.

More likely is the possibility that you definitely won't gain her trust. Unless you're counting on Stockholm Syndrome. If you can't gain her trust, your options are severely limited. Letting her go would doom all three of you. She would run to the cops and just like that, the Order cops would have a reason to track you down, and the honest cops would have no qualms about helping. Think you can dodge that?

If you want to save your conscience as much as possible, you could leave her somewhere. That way you won't have to see it. But ultimately, the worst case scenario is this: You will have to kill her. Whether you leave her to die while you get out of dodge, whether you do it yourself, whatever. By forcibly kidnapping and detaining Jules, you make the claim that you're willing to bend morals and ethics for the resistance. If the worst case happens, you'll have to prove those words with far harsher action than abducting and detaining a little girl.

I hope, for your sake, you can earn her trust. I hope everything turns out just the way you planned. But reality isn't always a nice thing.
D_b_g
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Esteed"]
Best solution? Get Jules to trust you. DO NOT TRY TO MAKE HER JOIN THE RESISTANCE! She can trust you even if she disagrees with you. TRUST is the key here. If you can gain her trust, things will be fine. That is a very big if, though. Very big.
[/quote]

oh and how are you going to get her trust. "sorry. we have to tie you up like an animal. but dont worry you can trust us, even though we've followed you to meet your friends like total stalkers, come to your house and kidnapped you. we're VERY trustworthy." face it. as long as i was tied up, i would NEVER trust the person that did it to me.
D_b_g
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and one more thing. which do you think is worst. going to jail for kidnapping, or killing an innicent girl to save your own ass. Bree, Daniel and jonas ARE NOT KILLERS. they may be criminals but killing jules is OUT OF THE QUESTION. period. they cant kill her, jules didnt do ANYTHING to them. she is just an innocent bystanderd
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Letting her go would doom all three of you. She would run to the cops and just like that, the Order cops would have a reason to track you down, and the honest cops would have no qualms about helping. Think you can dodge that?

Why would letting her go bring that on them any more than it already will be? This video was uploaded to the internet for all to see. The Order knows who Jonas, Bree and Daniel are. If there's going to be cops involved, they already are.

Esteed wrote:
But ultimately, the worst case scenario is this: You will have to kill her. Whether you leave her to die while you get out of dodge, whether you do it yourself, whatever. By forcibly kidnapping and detaining Jules, you make the claim that you're willing to bend morals and ethics for the resistance. If the worst case happens, you'll have to prove those words with far harsher action than abducting and detaining a little girl.

That doesn't make any sense to me. This wasn't about "the resistance." This was about Jules.

Besides, even if the cops weren't as likely to be involved already, this isn't about BD&J saving themselves. They were safe before, prior to going to Texas. The Order had seemingly let them go. In going to Texas, it could only have been for Jules' benefit in the first place. They chose to put their own lives on the line the moment they decided to interfere in the Order's plans for her since they knew Bree had become expendable.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Esteed wrote:
Letting her go would doom all three of you. She would run to the cops and just like that, the Order cops would have a reason to track you down, and the honest cops would have no qualms about helping. Think you can dodge that?

Why would letting her go bring that on them any more than it already will be? This video was uploaded to the internet for all to see. The Order knows who Jonas, Bree and Daniel are. If there's going to be cops involved, they already are.

Yes, and there have been a massive amount of other videos that the Order has ignored when really they should have jumped on them. This is probably just another in a long line.

Lurker wrote:
Esteed wrote:
But ultimately, the worst case scenario is this: You will have to kill her. Whether you leave her to die while you get out of dodge, whether you do it yourself, whatever. By forcibly kidnapping and detaining Jules, you make the claim that you're willing to bend morals and ethics for the resistance. If the worst case happens, you'll have to prove those words with far harsher action than abducting and detaining a little girl.

That doesn't make any sense to me. This wasn't about "the resistance." This was about Jules.

No, no it wasn't. This was about Bree trying to play hero without getting all the facts first. Is Jules the new girl? Probably. But a move this drastic cannot, cannot be made on a mere "probably". This risks everything that Bree, Daniel, and Jonas have faught for. This risks the very thing that Bree's father died for. That's too much of a risk.

Lurker wrote:
Besides, even if the cops weren't as likely to be involved already, this isn't about BD&J saving themselves. They were safe before, prior to going to Texas. The Order had seemingly let them go. In going to Texas, it could only have been for Jules' benefit in the first place. They chose to put their own lives on the line the moment they decided to interfere in the Order's plans for her since they knew Bree had become expendable.

They know this how? They know that the Order took Alex and drove away. That is all they know. Is it possible that Bree is expendable? Yes. Is it likely? Probably. But none of us know that. This whole thing could be an elaborate ruse designed by the Order to get Bree's guard down. A trap. It wasn't smart of them to just assume that Bree is now not important to the Order. There isn't enough evidence to prove that.

I'm not saying killing Jules is a good thing. It isn't. But because of what B&D did, they're fucked no matter what, unless by some miracle the girl they kidnapped decides to trust them. The question is are they going to be bent over by their cellmates, or are they going to make a sacrifice that enables them to continue to fight the Order?

EDIT: I'd like to amend my statement. There is one other option. We know of a certain drug that can have an affect on memories, right? They'd safely be able to let Jules go if she forgot all about this little disaster...
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
as long as i was tied up, i would NEVER trust the person that did it to me.

and if they untied you in a locked room, you'd cooperate? uh-huh.

Quote:
oh and one more thing. which do you think is worst. going to jail for kidnapping, or killing an innicent girl to save your own ass. Bree, Daniel and jonas ARE NOT KILLERS. they may be criminals but killing jules is OUT OF THE QUESTION. period. they cant kill her, jules didnt do ANYTHING to them. she is just an innocent bystanderd

who said anything about killing her? jesus...
You're right, TAAG are not murders. They are saving Jules from harm...albeit not the best way to go about it...

Bree, just keep talking to Julia. Stay calm, clear, and in control. She's young, she'll come around.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
D_b_g
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if they untied you in a locked room, you'd cooperate? uh-huh.

sitting in a room is better than being bound in a corner. or would you rather have shackles?

who said anything about killing her? jesus...

-pokes esteed's post- he suggested it
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
sitting in a room is better than being bound in a corner. or would you rather have shackles?

but what's going to happen to Bree or Daniel when they untie her?

Then again, she didn't exactly fight very hard when she was getting 'napped. I mean, how easy would it have been for her to bite a chunk out of Daniel's hand? Makes me wonder if this is all an act, still.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
_ecstasy.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not just sit her in front of a computer.. still tied so she cant hurt anyone. and have her watch the videos? its pretty simple.

obviously talking isn't getting anywhere.
some people are visual learners Wink
D_b_g
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not just sit her in front of a computer.. still tied so she cant hurt anyone. and have her watch the videos? its pretty simple.

some people are visual learners

ya but how much attention would you pay, still tied up? id be too busy trying to wiggle my way out too pay attention to the Comp.
_ecstasy.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D_b_g wrote:

some people are visual learners

ya but how much attention would you pay, still tied up? id be too busy trying to wiggle my way out too pay attention to the Comp.

bargain with her haha, say you'll let her go if she watches.Smile
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, fat lot of good untying her did. Anyone want to start placing bets on how long before Jonas and Daniel are being introduced to Mr. Broomstick by Big Bubba from Cellblock D?
_ecstasy.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Well, fat lot of good untying her did. Anyone want to start placing bets on how long before Jonas and Daniel are being introduced to Mr. Broomstick by Big Bubba from Cellblock D?

oh jeeze that gave me a chuckle and a half. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: