A Solid Lead
|A Solid Lead|
|Date Posted||April 26th, 2007|
|URL|| old.LG15.com |
|Forum||[9408 forum discussion]|
|Description|| Taylor thinks she may know Julie . . . worth looking into.|
|Location(s)|| The bunker|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 lg15 danielbeast bree daniel jonas jonastko|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Miles Beckett|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Mesh Flinders and Miles Beckett|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Amanda Goodfried|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Previous||"What Happened to Us???"|
|Next|| "Science Proved Nothing"|
|Previous by Bree|| "Blog Girl"|
|Next by Bree|| "OUT OF THE BUNKER!!!"|
|Directly before||"Mi Escuela"|
Bree: So, I was watching some videos, at LG15.com, and I saw some from this girl named Taylor. Have you been watching her videos? In her latest video, she says that she recognizes Julie. Yaaaaaay!! (As she says yay, Bree's face twists into many humorous positions.) I messaged Taylor, and she seemed pretty convinced that Julie was in her soccer league last year. Although, she has no idea if Julie's family follows the Hymn of One. But, a clue is a clue. (points at the camera)
Taylor lives in Texas. I didn't know they played soccer in Texas. It's hot. I bet they ate a lot of orange wedges. I would. (She mimes sticking an orange wedge in her mouth)
I've been doing some research on the internet about the Hymn of One and the Order. Here's what I've come up with. At the top is the Order of Denderah. That's the Elders I've talked about before. Unfortunately, I don't really know a lot about these people... I've only heard them mentioned in passings. Some families lived in controlled communities, like communes, but most just live in normal neighborhoods like I did. At the local level are the Deacons. They're sort of like a bishop at a Catholic church. They organize members in a small geographic region. When a girl is chosen for the Ceremony, the Deacons appoint her a Helper. Lucy was my Helper. The Helper is then in charge of preparing the girl for the Ceremony. Although she keeps almost every important detail a secret. I knew nothing. I mean, I know you guys find that really hard to believe, but besides when to turn and bow and what foods I could and couldn't eat... Lucy kept me in the dark. To be honest, I don't know how much she knew.
The only other members I've encountered besides Deacons and Helpers are these people some refer to as Watchers. Because they watch. It was a Watcher that was outside our motel room when we first left home, and it was a Watcher that Jonas punched. The thing is, is that... they don't seem interested in harming me at all. In fact, it's like the complete opposite. It's like they're trying to protect me. Good body guard. Whenever I've been close to one, they just... stand there. And in Vegas, it was a Watcher who shot that guy who kidnapped us. I don't know, it's so confusing. It seems like there's a conflict within the Order. They all want me to do the Ceremony, but they also need me to do it voluntarily. Although, I don't feel like everybody agrees on the last part. Anyway, I'm going to keep an eye on Julie, so, as always, let me know if you find anything. (Waves)
- This the first time Bree mentions Taylor, which is a serious sign pointing to Taylor being another canon character.
- Once again Bree calls callmejules24 Julie, even though we learn in her first video that her name is Julia and that she prefers to be called "Jules".
- A helicopter can be heard in the background after Bree says "because they watch", referring to Watchers. This is believed to confirm that it has been Watchers controlling the helicopters all along.
- Bree's comments seem to suggest that she is, or at least still believes that she is, still under the protection of the Watchers, despite fan speculation that once a replacement was found she would become fair game.
- Bree makes a reference to oranges in conjunction with Texas. This gave rise to speculations of a possible sting operation.
- This is the first video in which Bree outright suspects the possibility of conflict within the Order itself.
- This is the last lg15 video which consists of, in its entirety, a traditional vlog by Bree. A few subsequent videos do contain portions done in Bree monologue-format (such as OUT OF THE BUNKER!!!), as advertising for the Hymn of One, or as brainwashed by the Hymn Of One (I hAtE tHeSe PeOpLe).