Crazy Emo Chick
|Crazy Emo Chick|
|Date Posted||May 1st, 2007|
|Description|| We got a message from Taylor to go and meet her. When we showed up, it wasn't exactly what we expected. Taylor wasn't there, but we were "introduced" to her sister Sarah.|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 lg15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko julia jules|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Executive Story Editor|| Glenn Rubenstein|
|Vidplay|| Miles Beckett and Mesh Flinders|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Amanda Goodfried|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Previous||"OUT OF THE BUNKER!!!"|
|Next|| "No Trespassing"|
|Directly after|| "Hear Me Out"|
|Directly before||"Bucking Broncos - NBR Investigates"|
(Close up of Bree, with Daniel and Jonas sleeping in the background)
Bree: No surprise, Jonas got us lost. Now we're here, it's ten in the a-m, we've got a girl to save, people to see and… what do you know. SLEEPS-A-LOT and SNORE-FACTORY are still sleeping. (To Jonas and Daniel) Wake up!
(Bree tries to wake up Jonas)
Jonas: (half asleep) Get me a coffee and some pancakes.
Bree: I'm not your slave.
(Cut to Jonas holding the camera)
Jonas: Bree's in the shower. Thank God because… she's like the mother bird some times, you know? Like, like "Chirp! Chirp! Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!" (Daniel throws a pillow at Jonas) "Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!"
Daniel: Can we just get our own room next time?
Jonas: (Gives Daniel the thumbs up)
(Cut to Bree in the bathroom)
Bree: So I got an email from Taylor. She asked us to meet her and her sister at the park. So after we get ready we're going to meet them. I'm a little bit nervous.
(Cut to the park)
Bree: It looks like no one's here. (To Jonas) Did you find anything?
Jonas: (Pointing to a trash can) I found a Happy Meal. French fries are still good.
Bree: What do we do? I mean...
Jonas: I don't know I'm just gonna keep lookin. Maybe I can find a soft drink!
Bree: Are you sure this is the place?
Jonas: I don't know this is the only park around, so I don't know.
(Cut to the bleachers. Daniel is walking to the camera with his hands up. A blonde girl, Sarah is behind him.)
Bree: Oh my God!
Daniel: She's got a gun! Don't...
Jonas: Bree! Get back!
Bree: What do we do...
Sarah: Turn off the camera!
Daniel: Do what she says! Shut it—
Sarah: Turn off the camera!
Daniel: Turn it off!
(Cut to Sarah sitting on the bleachers, laughing)
Bree: Tell them what you did.
Sarah: I pretended this (holds up lipstick) was a gun, and held it up to Daniel's back.
Bree: (Turning the camera to Daniel) And what do you think of that? Daniel?
(Daniel stares at the camera angrily, but says nothing. Cut to Daniel in the middle of the park.)
Daniel: Who is this girl? The first time I meet her she shoves lipstick in my back and makes me think it's a gun and then, to top it all off, walking back here she pantses me! It's embarrassing! Look! Look! (Showing the top of his boxers) That's the English flag underwear! I haven't been able to do laundry and its the last pair I had. Glad it wasn't on camera...
- According to Taylor on the Forum's in-character Chat, "I was at the park yesterday, not sure why I didn't end up on camera. Probably because I didn't hold anyone up with a fake gun or pants them. That's my sister for you. I was so embarassed!! Hopefully Bree, Daniel, and Jonas don't get the wrong impression." This is clearly an error, the description of the video says "Taylor wasn't there".
- This video confirms Sarah as part of the LG15 canon.
- This is the first time Jonas is shown shirtless.
- The pattern in Daniel's boxers is not actually the English Flag (The Flag of St. George) but rather the British Union Jack. Thus, Daniel's comment about his boxers would have been more accurate if he had said "British Flag" instead of English Flag. But coming from an American teen, this could probably be a common mistake.
- In this video, The Teen Angst Adventure Gang is at Van Nuys Sherman Oaks Park in Van Nuys, CA.
- Sarah's unique way of introducing herself is a poke at gender roles.
- On the forums, Bree clarifies that Daniel is Sleeps-A-Lot and Jonas is Snore-Factory.