Cut To The Chase
|Cut To The Chase|
|Date Posted||July 29th, 2007|
We were spotted, but I think we're okay for the moment. However, I don't want to risk being followed again... It's hard to form a strategy when I don't even know who we're up against. Also, it's becoming difficult to keep secrets from Rachel--especially when I need her to trust me.
I think it's time to rendezvous. Get in touch with me ASAP.
PS. Do I have you to thank for the assist back there?
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko sarah opaphid tachyon linc lofisyndicate redearth rachel warspy|
|Rachel||Sara E. R. Fletcher|
|Previous||"Tide To Revenge Afire"|
|Next|| "Worth The Wait?"|
|Previous by Linc||"Inside The Clinic"|
(Scenes of Linc and Rachel running away from a white van, while 15over15 music plays. Suddenly Tachyon's theme song plays and a person (presumably Brother) reaches their hand out of another car with a gun aimed at the white car.)
- Brother killed War Pylol (the driver of the white van) in this video.
- When asked about the warspy device on his radio show, Glenn Rubenstein said that he first learned about them while he was working at CNET. He saw someone on the street looking at himself on a security camera and found out that you can grab the public signal using a warspy device. Using the device for this video was preferable to his original idea of just using surveillance footage, as it took away the complications of the legal ownership of the footage. 
- Glenn also commented that the warspy was appealing to him because it does not involve specific sabotage or intrusiveness towards a character, and can therefore be used for eternity, as it just represents borrowed camera angles. 
- This video was largely improvised based only upon an outline and an idea for the warspy device. 
- The video was shot in Encino, California.