Drop 7 (Yokayo Bowl)
We were first given a list of bowling alleys in suspected areas.
- Lakeside Lanes, Lakeport
- Napa Bowl, Napa
- Boulevard Bowl, Petaluma
- Double Decker Lanes, Rohnert Park
- Continental Lanes, Santa Rosa (currently abandoned)
- Yokayo Bowl, Ukiah
- Windsor Bowl, Windsor
Through the video Lose Something? we figured we need to figure out the triangulation.
After many attempts, we finally received a message from OpAphid that confirmed the drop was at Yokayo Bowl, Ukiah. OpAphid's Email to Imagin.
Ladron set out on a mission to recover the drop.
1) Daniel's Fake ID
- The ID is pretty much an identical copy to a drivers licence featured in the movie Weird Science.
Jesse White - Secretary of State NUMBER ISSUED EXPIRES DRIVERS
P142-5955-1770 11-23-04 11-08-08 WYATT DONNELLY
1401 LUCILLE AVE
SHERMER, IL 60007
(picture) Male 6'01" 190 lbs BROWN Eyes Restrictions Type Class ** *** *** COR D Wyatt Donnelly
- At the right of the picture, there are two sets of numbers and letters:
- First set - 137
- Second Set - SD2146
- The dish with the kids toys proved not to be a part of the drop. It was actually a geocache drop, which was taken care of.
- This drop was set in N. California because, based on the phone numbers of people who called in to the OpAphid line, at least ten viewers lived in the area. 
|All OpAphid Pages||OpAphid||Tachyon||Brother||War Pylol|
|All Puzzle Pages||OpAphid's Videos||Tachyon's Videos||Brother's Videos||War Pylol's Videos|