|Date Posted||August 18th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| Jonas, pay attention to what you see.|
|Location(s)|| LaRezisto's green room, The Whartons' House|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree danielbeast daniel jonastko order resistance soccerstar4ever|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried and Mesh Flinders|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano and Colin Hargraves|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser, Brad Haley, Colin Hargraves, and Mesh Flinders|
|Vidplay|| Colin Hargraves and Jennifer Roth|
|Story|| Miles Beckett and Colin Hargraves|
|Editor(s)|| Colin Hargraves|
|Music Supervisor|| Darren Boling|
|Music|| "La Rezisto" by Darren Boling|
|Raymond Wharton||Peter James|
|Mrs. Wharton||Tammy Klein|
|Previous||"Back to Work"|
|Next|| "Hey Dad"|
|Previous by Claire|| "We Reach Out"|
|Next by Claire||"Way of the Gun"|
(Rock music is playing. Я! flashes on the screen. Static is heard. The word secret is shown. Images of construction? is shown through a night vision camera. Rock music ends, and soft elevator-sort of music plays. During this period, images of people placing models on a couch. Ominous music blends in as The Whartons are shown carrying boxes. They are then shown having breakfast.)
Romanian voice: Gaseste-ne. Cauta... Find us. Look for...
Romanian voice: Acest cuplu fericit se bucura de o noua china. This happy couple is excited about a new breakfast.
Female voice: Another family brunch.
Spanish voice: Es importante para ellos que comen juntos. ...It's important for them to eat together.
Female voice: The wife has prepared her husband’s favorite...
Romanian voice: Sunca cu brinza, felul preferat al sotul. Ham and cheese, her husband's favorite dish. Ei sint imagina perfecta al vietei [inaudible]. They are the perfect image of [suburban?] life.
Female voice: Suburban content.
(Images of models and people inside a home in the 50's. A child is shown.)
Spanish voice:...(alguien) Pero espera. Algo impacta...Ellos. Just. Someone awaits us. Something's happening...Them. Just.
(Clips from the 50's are shown.)
Female voice: Jonas.
Romanian voice: Tu recunosti acesti oameni? Do you recognize these people?
Female voice: They do not recognize you...Nor do they have any memory...
Spanish voice: No tienen cualquier memoria de usted. They don't have any memory of you.
Female voice: ...And yet, we know you recognize...
Romanian voice: Noi stim ca tu sti acesti oameni. We know that you know these people.
(Images of a child running and laughing. A silhouette of a man in front of green static. Images of the consequence of a nuclear bomb, such as cars and houses exploding.)
Spanish voice: Agarra los pedazos. Gather the pieces.
Female voice: Put them together. They will guide you...
(A sign and someone writing graffiti is shown.)
Romanian voice: Ajuta-ne, Jonas. Help us, Jonas.
Female voice: Help us, Jonas. Equality in life.
Romanian voice: Egalitate in viata, egalitate in moarte. Equality in life, equality in death.
(Я! is shown and then obscured by rising fists. A nuclear explosion is shown, then the words "Fight the Order.")
- The two boxes have the words:
- fruits - seafood - salads - sandwiches
- vegetables - cheese - meat - entrees
- The street name says Horizon Ave 96E.
- It is believed that the place the video refers to is Horizon Ave, Venice, Los Angeles, California 90291, United States.
- It is speculated by some that the female voice in the video belongs to Nikki Bower.
- The Spanish speaking is neither grammatically accurate, nor the exact translation of what the English voiceover says.
- The shots of men positioning models are from old 1950 newsreels about atomic bombs. The models were set up to demonstrate the effects of a nuclear blast on a common household and family.
- The spanish that is being spoken is not grammatically correct because it is street spanish, possibly a reference to a "lower class" rising up to the "higher class" (the order), as is suggested by the resistance videos.