I'm very amenable to the fanfic page being edited. I appreciate Shiori taking the time to do so. I know that all the editors here are busy.
However, I humbly suggest that this page doesn't need more information about my series than an acronym...
If it isn't going to be allowed to remain the way I would prefer it, I'll just nominate it for deletion.
- Forgot to sign my earlier postApo 03:13, 11 August 2008 (CDT)
- Apo I would remind you that this is not a user page and the information does not belong to you and that acts such as repeated reverts..arbitrarary application of deletion tags..and blanking of the page could be considered vandalism. --LordGreystoke422 03:25, 11 August 2008 (CDT)
- LGS422, I merely nominated the page for deletion. I didn't attempt to remove any content.Apo 03:31, 11 August 2008 (CDT)
- I understand sir..but I am just reminding you that its not actually your page..that would be your userpage...also..those deletion tags sure look like graffiti to me...I always thought graffiti was vandalism..but then..I thought this whole experience was about inclusion..what was I thinking..Stupid me..DOH...would calling myself stupid be considered name calling? --LordGreystoke422 03:34, 11 August 2008 (CDT)
- STRONG KEEP if this is a deletion discussion, that's my vote. --Milowent 10:31, 11 August 2008 (CDT)
- I agree with Milo, especially since the fanfic revamp decided that the series was noteworthy enough to have its own page. That being said, it really needs to be expanded or I can't see how it would have a place on the Pedia. I for one, wouldn't like to be a n00blet pointed to what seems like a cool series only to find a virtually blank page with an acronym. If that's all you want on the page, we can just add that information to the community videos listing and do away with the page all together.
- So, if we're debating whether to delete the page, my vote depends on whether someone's going to expand the page or not. Milo's done well on that front, although it still should probably have some more info. - Shiori 21:38, 11 August 2008 (CDT)
- Even if the rest of the Pedia burns to the ground this page should remain. Mathieas 03/09/09
- Keep it!!--TJ Marsh 23:17, 5 March 2009 (CST)