Talk:Be Part of Something
Thanks to whoever fixed that weird box I made! :) --Sageybush/sagerbee
look at the noes
- where did "help her at the..." come from?
- who thinks bree's face is puffy? i dont see it at all. - platrypus may 28 07
two answers (hopefully!)
- "Help her friday tcc" comes from the Sing_With_Me video.
- I don't see it either. What I do see is that everyone's eyes in these creepy videos are weird... like, the pupils are really small. Maybe she's just eating better again. --Chartreuse 21:25, 28 May 2007 (CDT)
does she wink at :21?
- I think she does wink when she says "may believe..." -PR May 28
Does the picture for this video on the LGPedia page have a strange pigmentation or is it just my computer? -A
- Yeah, now that you mention it, it does. I think it has something to do with it being a png file. I'll switch it to a jpg one and that should work better.--Jonpro 23:21, 28 May 2007 (CDT)
Not understanding, here. The new message is "beneath the luestone", but everyone on the forum has made it "bluestone". Where does the extra B come from?
She does not hum a B note. The first time, her hum is around C or C#, and the second time, she goes from F to D. It should be noted, however, that the first pitch we hear in the video is a B, with the "ding!" being an E. I still have no idea where the "B" in Bluestone comes from. ~ Jbshryne 01:59, 29 May 2007 (CDT)
- In forum they did 'Elevate your life journey By singing the Hymn of One with me.' psichopate 12:47, 29 May 2007 (CDT)