Talk:Going Back to Cali
Yes! Whats this? 5 or something videos in a row? --Demented Llama 22:11, 5 July 2007 (CDT)
- Which means we are SERIOUSLY going to be feeling the withdrawal symptoms the moment they skip a workday (they hardly do weekends anymore) :P --Pheon 12:10, 6 July 2007 (CDT)
- Oh no! WHY didn't they wait until Friday instead! This weekend is going to kill me if they skip today. --Demented Llama 12:41, 6 July 2007 (CDT)
The "Look Back" Video Clues?
Does it bug anyone else that tomorrow is Friday, and nobody's said ANYTHING about the "Friday Early Low Tide Yacht Club Parents Slip" jumbled phrase that was the last Bree video? I haven't dropped by the forum in a while (<3Pedia) to see if anyone's said anything to Taylor or anyone, but... I dunno, it felt like we could have gone somewhere with this, and today we got... mostly a filler video. Darn it! I was looking for an intriguing Friday video at some boat place, but no such luck. --Chartreuse 22:40, 5 July 2007 (CDT)
- It does seem like they know about it, since Taylor said they wouldn't be there "in time" on Friday. I'd imagine Sarah and Daniel are planning to go to the yacht place by themselves and Taylor and Jonas will meet up with them afterwards. At least, that's the impression I got. --Zoey 22:44, 5 July 2007 (CDT)
- i bet sarah and daniel are busy being immature and lame and probably don't know whats going on. and jonas is going to be pissed. - platypus july 7 2007
Wow, I can't believe how close they are to my city right now! Too weird. The scenery looks so familiar. (Las Cruces is only about a half hour away from me, here in El Paso.) ~ Cherish ignorance113 P.S. I dunno if it's note-worthy or anything, but Las Cruces is Spanish for "The Crosses."
- :( sadly, i coulda sworn they film a few weeks ahead of time, so fans like u likely can't catch 'em... --Nieriel.Manwathiel
True enough, they probably do. It was still just kinda cool to think about. ^_^; lol. ~ Cherish ignorance113
This might not matter..but.."We're packing up our bags and heading west" from the description of the video sounds a lot like Kid Rock's "Cowboy" which says "Well I'm packing up my game and I'm a head out west". -BA
kid rock doesn't really own the concept of packing anything and heading west. im sure people have been singing about that ever since them days of manifest destiny. yo. - platypus july 6
Haha true. It was just a thought =P -BA