Talk:LA To LDN
rather than including the alternate descriptions as a note, perhaps the description box itself should be edited to contain KM discription and LG15 discription. - platy
I started it. I'm too ADD (and busy) to finish, but I wanted to give someone that feeling of unfinishedness to help me out here. If I come back and it's not done, I'll do it. Ony
- lol, Ony, you caught it right when I was in the middle of doing it myself. Good job, though. - Shiori 20:02, 21 April 2008 (CDT)
- No prob. Glad to be of service. It's just that I'm an avid PDA'r and I rely on the transcripts to keep on top of things... It really bugged me that I couldn't see the HOTTIES' convo. Night all! Meep! Ony
I think that it would be smart if we were to put both KM and LG video box templates on here. If there are any other idea's, that'd be great, but I just think it's odd having ONLY the KM box on here. I mean, they layer two on top of each other on Wikipedia if they cover 2 different subjects, correct? -R- 20:52, 21 April 2008 (CDT)
- EDIT* also, on account that this video IS from Jonas's POV, I don't see why the blogger is Steve. -R- 20:55, 21 April 2008 (CDT)
- They're not different subjects. The video boxes would be virtually equal, except for blogger, number and description.
- Originally, this was posted as by steve, with steve's description, on the lg15 side of things. Thus, it was logically entered as a steve/KM video. They only recently changed it.
- ~ Renegade (talk | contribs) 22:21, 21 April 2008 (CDT)
- In addition, we could make it that, for crossover videos, any time they're in England, it'll be the KM template, and any time they're in LA it'll use the LG15 template. (I'm only saying this because I have a feeling they're going to cross the pond again soon, which could get things even more complicated.) - Shiori 08:23, 22 April 2008 (CDT)
Did Burger King back this episode, and that's how they could afford to go to London? It was a nice, normal "Oh, look; they got Burger Kings here, too", but LG15 seems to avoid brands like the plague unless they're footing the bill... --Nieriel.Manwathiel
- Clearly you don't watch KM all that often. :P I'll agree, though, it seemed out of place even for a KM infomercial. - Shiori 07:46, 22 April 2008 (CDT)
- But also, Jonas was filming, not Steve. So I figured the filming would take LG15 rules. You see the LG15 episode where they plugged Ice Breakers mints? --Nieriel.Manwathiel