Talk:Lonelygirl15 Season 1 Recap
- someone please answer!
- I guess I'm clueless on this too, but I imagine its the same as "metaphorical/out-of-character overview" --Pheon 00:46, 2 August 2007 (CDT)
I think this shouldn't have a "blogger." Yes, it is narrated by Jonas, but it is a RECAP of the series. And in the description it is referred as a SERIES and is in SEASONS. If this is blogged by any, it should be by the creators. In other news: I MISS BREE! (And P.S., they also refer to KateModern whom they dont even know about yet, and I dont think it is a "public video" per say... so i think it is Blogger: Creators, Faction: none, Status: Private video)Love, Randy (Say Wha'? | Whachu Doin'?) [7:33 PM (7:53 PM), Central Daylight]
- Totally Randy, this vid (though an AWESOME one!) completely destorys our in-character understanding of Jonas. There is seriously no way Jonas could know about Kate. Nevertheless, I wish the description and vid didn't say Season 1 Recap, if only for our chance to consider this Jonas's way of rallying the troops together or something. But yeah . . . totally messes up our current system. Should we consider this an official video? Most likely, yes. Should this be an official in-story vid? Probably not (but if the TAAG make note of this vid, man, are the Creators messing with our heads! :P). I guess we'll have to wait and see! Again, awesome vid . . . it's got me even more psyched for the season finale! --Pheon 21:07, 1 August 2007 (CDT)
- All the memories!! --JayHenry 22:13, 1 August 2007 (CDT)
We need to get an official confirmation on this. Was the blog by the Creators? Jonas? If this was by the C's then the "last appearances" for the characters wouldn't apply because its not an LG vid? Or um, does it even apply at all if they are just referenced by old clips.. they werent actually acting in this video... was anyone acting in this vidoe besides Jonas?
IM SO CONFUSED. Someone help straighten this out for me please. --Zoey 04:05, 2 August 2007 (CDT)
Sarah IS there!
Okay, here's where I'll say it officially: Sarah IS there -- look again near the beginning (around 28 secs in). You see her being picked up and dragged by Daniel from the footage from Getting Her Back. It's quick but she's definitely there! --Pheon 00:09, 2 August 2007 (CDT)
In the begining of the video
Listen to when Bree says: "You can't go, you can't just leave me!" was that from a video? I don't know, to me it sounds more like a drunken chick rather than Jessica Lee Rose. Eh? (I know I say that a lot, but I'm not from Canada!) Love, Randy (Say Wha'? | Whachu Doin'?) [2:12 AM, Central Daylight]
- I think that was during the whole 'living on the streets' arc (around Nov '06) when Daniel briefly thought about leaving her. I'll have to check though. --Pheon 02:17, 2 August 2007 (CDT)
I'm pretty sure it was from Your Decision when Daniel decided not to go with Bree to Jonas'.
lonelygirl15 Season 1 Recap vs. Lonelygirl15 Season 1 Recap
On lg15.com, the video is titled "lonelygirl15 Season 1 Recap," with a lowercase l. Yet on here, it is listed with a capital L. What's the correct name? •Silver• Talk | Contribs 11:04, 2 August 2007 (CDT)
- The first letter on MediaWiki pages is case insensitive, unless
$wgCapitalLinksis set to false. This means lonelygirl15 Season 1 Recap equals Lonelygirl15 Season 1 Recap, and the page name will always begin with an uppercase "L".
- As you can see, the first letter can be lowercase in links without damage, just the name on/of the page will always be shown with an uppercase "L".
It says in the notes that taylor is mentioned in the narration but i don't recall if she is or where she is. --Michiev 18:24, 6 August 2007 (CDT)
- That was a mistake. Taylor is mentioned by Jonas in-character, but not in the narration. It was in CAMP PLAY when Jonas said "Thanks to, of course, Taylor, and Apo, and impulse, and the rest of you crazy cyber-crackers, we got the camp play message." •Silver• Talk | Contribs 17:17, 15 August 2007 (CDT)