Please make a page for mixed media. You guys do way better than I do with this. Work your magic! --juniemoon
- What exactly do you mean by "Mixed Media"? And don't feel like you can't start an article yourself. This isn't Wikipedia; it won't be speedy deleted in a matter of minutes. And it doesn't matter if the quality is that good. You or someone else can always improve it later.--Jonpro 23:36, 27 March 2007 (CDT)
- Mixed Media is the internet radio show recently started by two of the creators. I haven't tuned in myself, but many forum users have. Juniemoon, if you could just jot down whatever you know about the show (on the article page, or here on the Talk page if you prefer), we can polish it up and make it nice. If you don't know anything about the show, do you know anybody that listens to it or has called in? Maybe they'd like to write something about it. OwenIsCool 00:09, 28 March 2007 (CDT)
- OK I started an article. Revver is down so I couldn't get the URL for Perky's birthday vid. I'm not transcribing the broadcasts unless I get pad LOL. Only because that's what I do for a living(among other things).
- Who knows how many broadcasts/podcasts there have been?
- Who knows when Mixed Media started?
- Who knows who the guests were on the previous episodes?
- How long are the previous shows available?
- Should the article mention that the guys get paid for the show (unlike LG15)? Must be a nice change for them. There are sites that charge the hosts for being on their channel. Sappho 05:42, 28 March 2007 (CDT)
- This is a great start! Thanks for pitching in, Sappho! I think there's been three scheduled shows, but one of them was canceled (the second one). I'm not sure about the other information, but I can probably get it from the forums since the creators promote their show on there. OwenIsCool 09:18, 28 March 2007 (CDT)
- Announcement for March 6 show
- Post mentioning March 13 show which was later canceled.
- Announcement for March 20 show
- Announcement for March 27 show
- I couldn't find any posts from the day the second show was supposed to be held. It was canceled because the was the day the forum basically imploded. Many posts from that day were deleted. They even deleted their announcements of that installment, which even included the names of the guests. Sorry, nothing I can do about that one. OwenIsCool 09:42, 28 March 2007 (CDT)
- I added the info. about the first shows and Perky's vid. Maybe some nice person could format the article, because it is going to get very stringy as more broadcasts are added. Thanks for your helped OwenIsCool.Sappho 23:45, 28 March 2007 (CDT)
I removed the feature nomination since it looks like the show has been on hiatus, and it doesn't seem like there'd be much interest in featuring it.
OwenIsCool 18:59, 30 June 2007 (CDT)