Talk:Sing With Me
bree doesn't look very different weight-wise, but maybe it's a sign they're feeding her decently (how good of a diet can u get when you're on the run?) --Nieriel.Manwathiel
- If it's as good as the wardrobe that you can get, then apparently pretty good. ~ Jbshryne 15:55, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
Hurrah! It's The Hymn Of One!
- who's joining? - platypus may 25 2007
- don't know. The answers were posted on comments, and I'm sure they are in the forums somewhere. I'm not a forum person, so I don't know, but as soon as I figuire out how to change my IP, I'm gonna submit another application (damm thing swallowed my first one) --Bxman 17:01, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
- of course its on the forums. i made the poll!  - platypus may 25 2007
HELP HER FRIDAY
This could just be a coincidence, but I think it's unlikely. That leaves us with a few options;
1. Bree put the message in herself.
The problem with this is when Daniel recorded his brainwashed message he definitly didn't have any control over what he was saying. (As he started after rescue). But if Bree has not been brainwashed, I doubt she'd do that advert.
2. Someone in The Order is working for The Resistance.
Probably the best outcome anyone can hope for - someone in The Hymn of One is really a good guy and planning an escape for Bree.
3. Someone in The Order is setting up a trap.
Probably the most likely - someone wants Daniel and Jonas to walk straight into The Hymn of One's hands.
4. It's a coincidence
It could just be a coincidence, although it's unlikely.
What do you guys think? JapanMIke 19:46, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
- Oh, most definetly not 4. I don't think 3. 2 maybe. But I am leaning towards 1, with Bree having fooled the other two into doing it. --Bxman 20:25, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
Has anyone been able to figure out the background audio/noises that happen? It sounds very odd... Chelseyrl 20:52, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
- There's no particular reason to believe it's the C's. They might have just been guessing on the production credits. I removed it and will try to confirm. --JayHenry 09:52, 26 May 2007 (CDT)
This may be insignificant but did anyone notice that, out of the three, Bree was the only one wearing jeans? And she was also the only one with long sleeves. Both Sonia and Carl are wearing Kahki pants, and short sleeve shirts. Perhaps Bree has a higher position then the others? She spoke more often and she was in the middle of the three so your attention was drawn right to her. What do you think? Wingless earthbound 07:05, 26 May 2007 (CDT)
- Oh, absolutely. Bree's the Big Cheese. (pun intended) ~ Jbshryne 02:01, 27 May 2007 (CDT)
Yes I know it is ridiculous but:
Taylor Can Come