i am fairly sure the watcher was Joe Rubin and not greg, aka Virgil. --Milowent 14:45, 26 October 2007 (CDT)
Yeah I wasn't too sure on that. I knew someone woulda fixed it if I was wrong. Thanks Milo. Chelseyrl 00:41, 27 October 2007 (CDT)
Anyone else find that these two episodes felt forced? Almost no buildup, and a quick ending. Seems like they feel the need to toss in action just for the hell of it... and even if the action is needed (and appreciated), there are better ways of doing it than having a gunfight every two dozen episodes! :p 22.214.171.124 00:08, 27 October 2007 (CDT)
- the myspace crowd seems like a lost scene to me. the myspace video player itself is kinda sketchy, the comment system within in sub par... and of course the people there are 90% pond slime. they leave half witted criticisms. forget about myspace! - platy oct 27
- I thought the episodes were WAY too forced. They seemed super-scripted which was lame times fifty. -Greenie 19:39, 27 October 2007 (CDT)
Unclear that Claire is dead? She is on the floor with her eyes open and you can see she got a headshot!!
- Honestly, I'm pretty sure that a headshot could still have her eyes open. I'm not sure why she wouldn't have her eyes open, considering she was ready to shoot. Had her eyes been closed at the time of the shot, I can see where you might think that, though. Maybe I just don't have enough experience with shooting. -Greenie 19:39, 27 October 2007 (CDT)
- At the time I was writing, the article said that it was unclear whether Claire was dead or merely injured. I think that the fact her eyes are open and her face isn't moving makes pretty clear she's really dead, not just unconscious. Besides, who really survives being shot in the forehead.
- I didn't know that the article said that at the time. Yeah, it's pretty sure that she's dead. I mean... you can't really survive a headshot like that. I mean, you can survive headshots... but that one? No way. So who are you? You neve sign your posts with the 4 ~s. -Greenie 22:42, 28 October 2007 (CDT)
- i don't know about everyone else, but i'm rather disappointed by how inane the gun fights are. jonas or daniel should have shot the elder before the elder shot claire. it seems as though virgil apears just so that jonas and daniel don't actually have to kill anybody. this way, TAAG stays innocent. what is the use of bringing the guns if they are never going to use them? - platy oct 28
- I thought the same. I think they should have shot Claire long before Virgil appeared. Honestly, I feel like there was so much that could have been done. It's clear the kids aren't going to be able to fight the Order forever unless they learn to actually fight. In two instances this season(if I'm remembering correctly), Jonas has waved that Gun at someone important and someone from the ORDER stepped in and shot the person. He's great at waving the gun around, but not so great at using it... I understand not going and shooting up everyone (I mean, had he used the gun on Alex, where would we be?) but he needs to grow a pair... his sister almost died because he didn't have the nerve to shoot Claire on his own!!! Greenie 12:10, 29 October 2007 (CDT)
- In their defense, it's not as if it isn't realistic for any of them to be reluctant to pull the trigger. Not conducive to their success, maybe, but realistic. (I had something here about Daniel not having his gun at the time - when did he pick it up? - but on another viewing, apparently not.) - Caswin 08:21, 13 November 2008 (CST)