This page is used to post your theories about characters, not including ARG characters such as Tachyon, CiW, etc. You can put anything from what the character's motives are, what they will do in the next video, or even what something from their first video meant.
LG15: The Resistance
- Jonas knew that he was trait positive. This is why he cares so much about saving trait positive girls.
- Jonas will become brainwashed by the Order.
- Jonas will fall in love with Sarah.
- Jonas will fall in love with Reed.
- Jonas does not trust TAAG and will do things on his own.
- Jonas will accidently shoot himself with one of his guns one day (and no ladies, not the ones on his arms).
- Jonas will fall in love with Jennie.
- In Jonas chest a microchip is implanted that holds the key to annihilating the Order.
- Jonas is the first trait-positive male in a millennium.
- Jonas will fall in love with Maggie.
- Jonas was killed by Virgil.
- Jonas will die in the season 2 finale.
- Jonas will find Bree when he is in London.
- Jonas will get killed in London.
- Jonas was supposed to be partner Elders with Bree.
- Jonas is supposed to be an Elder, like he was bred to be. He will become an elder in the series finale.
- Jonas was kidnapped by the Order because they knew about the chip, and want it. (His kidnapping was to fulfill a prophecy.)
- Jonas will ascend to Elder after killing Sarah in the season finale whether he meant to or not, giving him the opportunity to destroy the Order from the inside, out.
- Maggie's family is in the Hymn of One, and adopted her for the ceremony.
- Maggie is Reed's sister.
- Maggie is a plant by either the Order or LBL.
- Maggie's body is somehow able to turn all trait positive girls trait negative.
- Since Reed has stated on his myspace page that he does not know who his real father is, it could imply that Dr. Alderman is his true birth dad.
- Reed is a Watcher.
- Reed is in the Hymn of One.
- Reed will have a relationship with Sarah.
- Everything Reed says in his videos has a double meaning.
- Reed works in a clothing store or is studying fashion design, and that is why two of his rants are about clothes.
- Reed father is Dr. Hart
- Reed is simply a fan who was featured on LG15.com
- Sarah will try to kill Daniel
- Sarah is not related to Taylor by blood.
- Sarah texted the Watchers in the Season 1 Finale.
- She is trait positive and Gross Guy is working with the person who kidnapped Bree, Daniel, and Jonas.
- Sarah has more than a 'passing interest' in Emma.
- Sarah will become pregnant with a trait positive baby.
- Sarah will have a relationship with Reed
- Sarah and Maggie are biological sisters.
- Sarah is Reed's sister
- Sarah is an Elder, or at least very high ranking in the Order.
- Sarah will become an Elder after the events of "Day of Atonement".
- Sarah and Daniel will get back together.
- Sarah loves Daniel.
- Sarah will become brainwashed by the Order
- Sarah and Taylor's home town, Zavalla, Texas is a major Order stronghold.
- Sarah is a plant by the Order.
- Sarah's emotional distress (at the beginning of Season 2) is because she is pregnant. (This could be theoretically true, but the baby could not have been carried to term as Sarah never shows any signs of pregnancy, so it is most likely not.)
- She is pregnant, and the crash diet of Lullaby Project food will cause major problems. (Speculation toward Sarah's pregnancy are from her time with Gross Guy; if she had gotten pregnant at the time, hiding her pregnancy would be very difficult several months afterward.)
- Sarah is lying about running off with Carl.
- Sarah will kill Carl.(Carl killed himself)
- Sarah is pregnant as a result of "hooking up" with Carl in Mexico.(True that she hooked up with Carl but she did not get pregnant)
- Sarah is Lord Carruthers.(When Lord Carruthers was receiving Bree's blood during the Ceremony, Sarah was with TAAG.)
- Sarah and Taylor are in the Order, as is everybody else in Zavalla, Texas. (Sarah has admitted to working for the Order, but it's unlikely that an entire town would be part of it. Taylor was never revealed as a traitor to TAAG.)
- Sarah will become an elder in the series finale.
- Sarah will admit her evil intentions throughout the series against TAAG and will die in the season finale by the doing of one of them. (Sarah admitted to having worked for the Order prior to the season finale of LG15, but she implied that she had no choice. Her evil intentions were only admitted in the first season finale of LG15: The Resistance.)
- Sarah will die defending TAAG in the series finale.
- Sarah will die in Day of Atonement
- Lucy is still alive and will return in the Series Finale
- Lucy is OpAphid or working for them. (The characters Tachyon/OpAphid/Brother cannot legally be used by The Creators)
- Lucy did not have knowledge of the Ceremony, and was therefore unable to answer Bree's questions about it.
- After learning the truth about the Ceremony, Lucy is now trying to help TAAG.
- Many Lucys exist, possibly as an attempt to keep watch over all the girls, and if one should go into another Lucy's area, the girl will feel comfortable, thinking that Lucy is their Lucy.
- Lucy will become an Elder in the season 3 finale.
- It is possible that because Lucy is always shown to have sunglasses on, even when she is alone in her apartment, she keeps them on because she suffers extreme paranoia and is constantly on edge about being watched by TAAG.
- They didn't use the Ceremony to lure Emma in because they feared she might have seen the lg15 videos.
- Lord Carruthers is the head Elder of the Order. (It was confirmed by Carl.)
- Though members of the Order are also members of the Hymn Of One, they are two separate factions.
- The Order performed Bree's ceremony incorrectly, and she was not actually supposed to die.
- The Elders are the only ones who have information about the Order.
- When the Order attempted to kidnap Emma, they were supposed to kill Jonas as well. (According to The Ascension, Jonas was needed alive.)
- All members of the Order will accept Jonas as head of the Order in the Series Finale. Jonas will then dissolve it.
- Beaumont really did rescue Maggie, and together they are the Hymn of None.
- Beaumont is a Watcher.
- Beaumont is Jonas brother.
- Beaumont is Reed's brother.
- He did not really rescue Maggie. Instead, he stole her from LBL for the ceremony, on the Order's instructions. (The Order tricked him to get Maggie out of LBL)
- Beaumont is the one behind helping Sarah in Boston. (Sarah killed him before she went to Boston)
- Bree is not dead, but will not be returning.
- Bree was pregnant when she died.
- Bree is hiding in the mountains near Sedona.
- The vlogs in which Bree completed the ceremony were doctored up by Daniel and Jonas to look like Bree died. Daniel and Jonas really did rescue Bree from the Order, and the ceremony.
- Bree is a clone of Gina.
- Bree and Jonas were actually supposed to be partner Elders in the Order. Bree was killed for a reason other than being trait positive.
- Bree is alive in Russian Siberia with her biological parents.
- Bree started the Hymn of None.
- Bree may be Kate/Emma's biological sister. (Bree has only one sister, Gina.)
- Bree gave her self up to the Order, because she was dying of the the same disease as Gina. (Gina was never dying from a disease.)
- Bree will appear in the season 2 finale of lg15.
- Bree is hiding in the Bunker with Emma, and TAAG will find her there.
- Bree will return sometime in season 3 or in the series finale.
- Bree is alive, and now working with Tachyon. (Tachyon can no longer be used be the creators; very unlikely)
- Bree is not dead, but being held by The Order alive in case any other elder needs her blood. (Given that several more Ceremonies have been attempted, unlikely)
- She is a moonchild.
- Bree is the Hymn of None agent that will appear on the live video chat on 10-24-08. (It was Maggie who appeared.)
- Daniel will return at some point during LG: Resistance (5:00.p.m of the 12in12)
- Daniel was in love with Bree.
- Daniel will fall in love with Sarah.
- Emma is dead
- Emma will be used by the Order to breed other trait positive girls.
- She has an early bedtime because she has to build up strength for the ceremony.
- She was abducted as a baby. (Dr. Griffin explains in Dr. Weirdo that as a rule, trait positive girls are abducted as babies)
- She will do the ceremony and die like Bree.
- She is going to school in Italy.
- She was adopted by The Whartons around age 9. (Jonas's parents disappeared 6 years ago and Emma is now around age 15)
- She is hiding in the Bunker.
- She is the girl that Lucy picked up the doll for in "Shop of Horrors!!!".
- She has the power to kill any person who have trait-positive blood, especially the Elders.
- Emma is dying of the same illness that Gina has. (While Jonas confirms that her illness is the same as Gina's, we find out that Gina is not dead in KIDNAPPED!)
- Emma is Bree's biological sister.
- She is dead, just like Dr. Hart.
- She took Purple Monkey and the other stuffed friends with her when she left.
- Following the events in I Love You All, Emma will no longer be a main character.
- Gina was brainwashed to forget most of what she went through in the Hart Study.
- Gina is not really dead and was kidnapped by the Order to do the ceremony if they can un-compromise her blood (or for some other purpose)
- Gina is not dead; she is in Russian Siberia with her biological parents and Bree.
- Gina will become a main character in season 3.
- Gina is Bree's biological sister.
- Gina was drugged after she was abducted in Bree's Mom.
- The girl in KIDNAPPED! is not Gina.
- Gina is Cassie because she knew Bree's mother and had been to the Avery's house before. (She revealed in her chat that she is not Cassie.)
- Gina knows Cassie but doesn't know that she knew Bree. (Cassie was abandoned in Season One.)
- Gina is a plant by the Order.
- Dr Hart was trying to fake Gina's death by the video "Get Your Freak On", to protect her. This was also the purpose of the videos of Gina looking very sick. (Her death was fake, but not to protect her.)
- Will appear in the Series Finale.
- Jennie is manipulating Gina, to send Gina back to the Order.
- Jennie will get wrapped up in the campaign, because it is the work she loves to do.
- Jennie will end up killing Edward Salinas.
- Jennie will break up with Jonas.
see #LG15: The Resistance
- LaRezisto is the man in black outside of Daniel's house. He was responsible for Deep Throat and for Alex's betrayal of the Order. When Bree returned to the Hymn Of One unbrainwashed, LaRezisto contacted her and together, they devised a plan to send the email with code that would notify LR when Daniel had opened the message, showing that he was ready to find the other girls.
- LaRezisto isn't a single person, it is a group similar to the Order, with members all over the world.
see #LG15: The Resistance
- Mallory is a plant by the Order.
- Mallory is dead.
- Mallory is using the film school to distract Daniel from fighting the Order.
- Mallory, angry and hurt after Daniel broke up with her, went to give info to the Order.
- Mallory is having some sort of relationship with Mr. Banks/Professor DelMundo. (In the video "Hot for Teacher", Daniel saw that Mallory had kissed Professor DelMundo .)
- Mallory will no longer appear on the show.
- Mallory will see the lg15 videos and help Daniel save the other girls. (She has seen the videos, but continues to not want Daniel to go & fight)
- Mallory and Daniel will break up because of Daniel helping the other girls.
- Mallory will break up with Daniel because of Sarah.
- Mallory will die in the lg15 lonelygirl15 Season Two Finale.
- Mallory is trait positive. (Highly unlikely, anyway.)
- Mallory will appear in the series finale.
see #LG15: The Resistance
- The Watchers are protecting BDJ, not trying to kidnap them.
see #LG15: The Resistance
- Spencer's role will become more significant in the second season. Since he was able to make the serum, he will have to see Daniel and Jonas again so they can make the Ceremony girls trait negative.
- Spencer will see KateModern and attempt to break back into the Wyman Foundation and steal Kate's blood sample and save her from the ceremony.
- Spencer is Bree's brother.
- Spencer will appear in KateModern.
- Spencer will no longer appear on Lonelygirl15. (Spencer tags along with Taylor in the series finale.)
- She is a Watcher.
- Taylor will return to California to help Jonas and Daniel get Sarah back.
- Taylor is with the Order and trying to distract Spencer Gilman. (Unlikely. She wasn't attempting to distract him during Season 1, and he's no longer around.)
- Taylor is dead.
- She will become more active once her school year ends.
- She will have a significant role in Season 3. (Only in the finale.)
- In I'm Back!!!! Taylor is trying to lure TAAG back to Zavalla to help the Order find them.
- Taylor's father will kill her in the Series Finale.
- Virgil is Emma's biological father.
- Virgil was the one who shot the shadow when BDJ were kidnapped in Las Vegas
- Virgil was the one who was watching over Daniel after he read the email left by Bree.
- Alex is dead
- She is still with the Order and gave Daniel a fake blood sample.
- After helping the BDJ obtain the blood sample, she was imprisoned or executed for betraying the Order.
- Alex and Lucy are biological sisters.
- Will appear in the season 2 finale of lg15
- She will appear in the season 3 finale of lg15
Bree's Biological Parents
- They are still in Siberia.
- After Bree was taken from them, they began working for the Resistance (Bree was sold, not stolen)
- They will appear in the third season of lg15.
Bree's Adoptive Parents
- Elizabeth made up the story about Emma's Ceremony to lure her out of hiding so she can conduct a rogue Ceremony herself.
- Carl never left the Order. (Carl was never in the Order.)
- Carl is pretending to love Sarah as a plot to hold her hostage, and get Gina back into the Order's possession.
- Carl faked Gina's death and was giving Salinas the video so that he'd stop trying to hunt down TAAG.
- Carl was killed at the hands of Sarah.
- Gemma was really not part of the Order. They found her and forced her to help them.
- She lied about living in London to protect herself from the Order.
- Everything she says in her blogs is true.
- Gemma is still alive.
- Gemma is Tachyon, and pretended to expose herself as part of the Order so that the Order would not suspect her.
- Gemma is trait positive.
- Gemma is Charlie's sister Rose. That could be why she has a rose in some of her videos. (Rose has a daughter and is Australian. She's also older than Charlie, unlike Gemma.)
- Will appear in the 2 season finale.
- Gemma is broadcasting herself, post-OpAphid, through the YouTube account GemmaReturns.
- The family Jonas visited in A Family Affair are not his real parents.
- Jonas's parents killed Elizabeth Avery when Elizabeth went after Emma for the Ceremony.
- They implanted a microchip that has information that can help to destroy the Order inside Jonas chest.
- They will be found by Alex and help the Resistance. (They were not found by Alex and have not helped the resistance)
- Jonas's mom is the nurse that helped perform Bree's ceremony. (This was Lucy.)
- Jules was a plant by the Order.
- The Mistress is the girl in Who's that girl?
- The Mistress is Bree's biological mother.
- Nikki currently has P-Monkey and all of Bree's stuffed animals. (Nikki does not have P-Monkey; he is actually under Jonas's bed in a box, according to Carl in Bullet to the Head.)
The Party Guests
- Sonia is dead.
- Sonia is undercover in the Hymn of One.
- Sonia gave the Ceremony baby back to the Hymn of One.
- Sonia was always loyal to the Hymn of One, and was spying on TAAG in October 2007.
- Sonia is the new Elder who will ascend on August 1st.
- Charlie's parents are members of the Order.
- Charlie is Tariq's ex-girlfriend.
- Charlie is Gemma's sister.
- Charlie is working for the HoO or, possibly, the Order. This is the reason why she is trying to convince Lauren to not fight the Order.
- Charlie is a Watcher.
- Charlie is the older female in the drawing Sarah posted in Playing With Fire.
- Charlie was once pregnant. (Charlie confirms that Kim is her daughter.)
- Charlie will move in with Gavin after she got evicted.
- Charlie's sister and niece are dead (possibly killed by the Order) and that's why she misses them so much. (Charlie has gone back to Australia to see them)
- Charlie had a falling out with her family and can't return home. (Charlie ran away to London after having Kim)
- Charlie is Gemma's ex-flatmate (Gemma's flat was actually a Southern Californian apartment, she likely never went to a university)
- Charlie will come to the US to help with Steve and possibly the TAAG.
- Charlie is being forced to help the Order.
- Gavin is a member of the Order.
- Gavin is a member of the Resistance.
- Gavin had a past involvement with Kate.
- Gavin has not blogged a lot because he's been "on assignment" against the Order.
- Gavin and Tariq are good friends, but he barely knows Kate.
- Gavin will see the lg15 videos and ask Jonas for a loan.
- Gavin kidnapped Kate. (Steve kidnapped Kate in Coming Home for Xmas.)
- Gavin and Tariq will be arrested for making the spy software. (After being arrested on another charge, no mention of the software was brought by the authorities.)
- Gavin Killed Kate
- Gavin's theories about Kate being alive are true. (This was proven false in the last live chat.)
- Julia is in The Order.
- Julia is due to give birth around the same time as the end of the second season of The Resistance.
- Julia's baby will somehow be able to turn all trait positive girls trait negative.
- Julia is the traitor.
- Julia is pregnant.
- Julia will die at her Eternal Unity Bond ceremony.
- Julia will find out that she is trait positive.
- Kate is the New Girl that Alex mentioned.
- The people that wiped Jonas's parents' memories did the same to Kate.
- Michelle Clore is Kate's biological mother.
- Lucy is Kate's biological mother.
- Kate lied about her name to protect herself from the Order.
- Reappears with the LIST (Sort of. She reappears shortly before the list is found again, and then reappears again later with it in tow.)
- Kate is the girl that was killed shortly before the start of KateModern Season Two.
- Kate was being primed for the Ceremony by Michelle Clore.
- Before becoming Kate, she stayed in a mental institution. (Half right; she was in St. Grinstead Psychiatric Research Institution, but the institution was not solely for psychiatric purposes.)
- Kate was killed, but not by the Order. (Terrence was working for the Order when he killed her, but he wasn't supposed to kill her.)
- She is a compulsive/knowing liar and lied about making up the alias Kate.
- Kate may be Bree's biological sister. (Bree only had one sister, Gina.)
- Kate really is going to America to study art with Michelle Clore.
- Kate and Bree are twins. (Kate was 23 while, at the time of Bree's death, Bree was only 17)
- Kate is dead and her spirit is haunting Gavin. (Appears in Coming Home for Xmas.)
- Kate will die, Bree style, in the KM season finale. (She didn't even appear in it.)
- Kate will join the HoO and Gavin, Tariq, and Charlie will try to save her.
- Kate will appear in the season finale of lonelygirl15.
- Kate faked her death to have more freedom to find the trait positive girls on the List.
- Kate killed Dr. Griffin. (Michelle Clore's Shadow killed Dr. Griffin.)
- Spencer is supplying the medicine to stabilize Lauren's blood.
- Lee is a plant by the Order.
- Lee knows where Kate (Genevieve) was during her time missing in Season One.
- Lee is a full-fledged or apprentice Watcher, and his assignment is to keep an eye on Julia and Charlie. Note that he always says he's just on "work experience".
- Lee will move in with Charlie.
- Lee will sell the spy software to the Order. (He intended to return the software at the end of the puzzles but the Order stole it)
- Lee is trying to lead Tariq, Gavin, and Charlie to Kate (Genevieve).
- Lee is dead. (He reappeared in Internet Celebrity Revealed)
- Lee killed Kate.
- Lee will recover the list.
- Lee will be killed by the Order.
- Lee will become Lauren's boyfriend.
- Her touch "burned" Kate somehow. (Kate saw "flashes of dreams when she was touched.")
- Michelle Clore is the Rogue Elder.
- Going to be killed in the KM season finale.
- He will use his inside knowledge to help Kate and her friends.
- Steve didn't kill Kate at the end season 1.
- Steve is helping Kate hide, so she can help the girls on the list.
- Steve only pretended to leave the Hymn of One.
- Tariq killed Kate.
- Tariq is not really in India, he is helping Kate find the girls from the List.
- Tariq will be arrested for making the spy software.
- Tariq will appear at Julia's wedding.
- Patricia is dead. (According to the final chat, she died on assignment at Adak Island.)
Dr. William Griffin
- Kim is Charlie's daughter.
Rupert Van Helden
- Sophie will have a major role in the second season.
- Sophie will find out that she is trait positive.
- She is the Hymn of None hacker.