- User talk:Renegade#From: Xwestsidex
- User talk:Renegade#From: Xwestsidex (Edit was reverted by Zoey immediately afterwards)
- Ok, Jonpro...I will be professional with you..and ONLY THIS ONCE.
I never participated in the "discussion" because at first I never knew that discussion page existed (until I saw that I had "new messages" then I knew there was a such thing as a discussion page.) If I had known about it, so help me God I would have torn people up in that discussion forum, and got people the "fish taco" humor for that page. It was a very relevant piece of humor. Due to the script
"theres no ho in mexico"
(this is subcommunicating that Bree doesn't know about the prostitution problems in Tijuana. Seriously, you could get some for 20 bucks down there)
Then Daniel says: "wow, after talking all that trash, Jonas decides to take Bree into town. Why? he wants her to try a fish taco"
Meaning: Jonas wanted to show Bree how many "hos" in mexico there actually were, and experience her first lesbian experience. I know the creators would *say* they didnt mean that, but people lie, and the creators are artists. These people think of shit from all different directions. And yet people were too conservative to realize that, and instead stay on their prissy HIGH HORSES and say "no! we cant do that! lets put something normal instead of having fun with it" But we can't do that because of feminists, conservative republicans, and fuckin dumbasses coming into the forum.
And back then (until I came around) wasnt the person who uploaded the image allowed to put the caption as what they wanted?
This is why I do what I do, Jonpro. The LG admins don't listen to those who want to put a great deal of humor on the forums, to make the LGpedia a place to be entertained. They worry too much about "whats inappropriate" and seriously whats the worst that could happen if we did put inappropriate shit? Howard Stern made his living that way!
And for the record I seriously don't care about the "young sensitive minds that read swearing" because if they dont know how to cuss, then they'll never survive their young years. Its a rough world out there, Jonpro. I come from a place where if you didnt know how to cuss by the 5th grade you'd get ur ass beat. Kids need to stay away from censorship!!
When you banned me, oooooo damn..that comment "have a fun week off" really started it. Nobody gets sarcastic with me, bitch! And I told you that if you apologized all this shit would go away. No more vandalism from me. But nope, haven't heard anything. So therefore more vandalism has been coming into the forums.
Just say what I told you to say, Jonpro. And I won't vandalize anymore...promise.
its very simple. "Xwestsidex, im sorry I was hatin on you and you are the biggest pimp in the LG15 forums."
Say it and it will all go away...
Jonpro's response to xwestsidex
Thanks for your reply. I will attempt to be rational with you because you've shown an interest in something other than nonsense and childish behavior. The reason I haven't tried talking with you before is because I didn't want to give you unneeded attention, but since you seem to be making an honest effort, I'll give you a chance. However, my instincts tell me to just ignore you, so consider this an act of good will. I'll start with your first line.
This reeks of unprofessionalism, as someone who was truly trying to be professional would not refuse to be professional all but one time. I hope you don't really mean this, or all of this is just a waste of time.
This is fair enough. It's not always easy figuring out how everything works. However, I think I made it clear that such a talk page existed when I wrote:
To me, this sounds like 1)you are refusing to consider other peoples' opinions on the matter and 2)you will continue to vandalize (i.e. change the picture caption to your own) in the future. In my mind this was unacceptable. Okay, back to your response here:
Perhaps you were right and your caption was better than the other one. This isn't really about that. You may have noticed that I did not get involved in the "caption debate" other than to try to prevent an edit war. I was more concerned about keeping the peace.
Um, no. I'm sorry that you got this understanding, but every edit that is made here is subject to the rest of the community. No one has the right to put whatever they want somewhere just because they were the one that uploaded a picture, for example.
I don't know about on the forums (as I'm very rarely there), but here it has sort of been accepted that we keep things to a PG-13 level. I didn't make this decision, and I'm not sure anyone could pinpoint who did, and yet that seems to be the general view. However, just like everything else here (except things directly dictated by the Creators), the issue is negotiable. But this negotiation must happen in a rational, respectful manner. If you would like to start a discussion about censorship here on the LGPedia at Lucy's Balcony, for instance, you have every right to do so. But any and all personal attacks or disrespect toward other users will not be tolerated.
When I said that, I was pretty angry at the way you had been acting, and I think that was justified. Perhaps I was disrespectful, but at the time I felt that you deserved worse. As for apologizing, that's not exactly what you asked for:
First of all, I was not "hatin on you", as you say. I was simply doing what I believed was the best thing to do in the situation. Second of all, what does you being a pimp have to do with anything?
Lastly, I just want to point out how immature all of this actually is. Vandalizing a wiki about an online video series does not make you "cool" and it is not an effective way of getting your point across, whatever it may be. A mature approach would be to use reason and common sense. You can hold whatever views you want, and people should respect that, so all I'm asking is that you're as respectful to everyone else as you would like them to be to you. Fair enough?--Jonpro 20:46, 1 November 2007 (CDT)
Xwestsidex's response to Jonpro
.....You seem like you know how to think.
A couple of things first: I dont care whether its cool or not. Its fun to Vandalize shit when the particular video is kinda gay.
How about this tho:
I can put an end to all this (and you dont gotta apologize) If I can get my own page of the wiki to vandalize on all I want, put shit on, and peeps can come by and vandalize it too and talk shit about people on the shit WITHOUT deleting and censoring stuff. And I want to put a link to kinda advertise it on 3 or 4 different pages so that peeps have an easy way to get to it.
How does that sound?
on second thought, i have a new outlet. http://xwestsidex.blogspot.com --- xwestsidex
-- I swear that wasnt me^^. However, Xwestsidexxy, your comments were hilarious on that blogspot. Lemme get the password to that so that we can collab on talkin some hilarious shit on that page.--xwestsidex (the real one)
Sad to say, that Zoey has just messed everything up as far as this agreement went....I'm sorry Jonpro...You were wise to try and work something out, but someone else didn't agree......--xwestsidex
- Hey delusional - he wasn't trying to work something out, he was trying to explain to the innocent why there was an annoying little wannabe gangster talking about tacos on their episode pages. The only one trying to work something out here is you, so it looks like anybody is afraid of you.
- Crawl back into your hole and stfu. You scare no one.
- I don't know who's the "real" xwestsidex, and frankly I don't care. I really have no clue what you mean when you said that I was "wise to try and work something out". I never agreed to work anything out. I never even answered your request for your own "vandalism page" or whatever. But now I can see that I've made a big mistake in thinking that you could be rational. Obviously you are too immature to consider what anyone else thinks and I'm sorry I wasted my time on you. I hope some day you learn how to act, but until then, I really don't want anything to do with you. I felt a little bad for you up to this point because I thought that maybe I had done something to cause this, but now I see that I was terribly wrong. You're no better than Renegade and everyone else has been saying you are, and I apologize for not seeing that. At least now I am seeing things clearly, and we can all get on with actual constructive things here. Again, I'm sorry for bringing this up as I hoped it would result in something good, but apparently I was wrong.--Jonpro 19:20, 3 November 2007 (CDT)
- I have actually enjoyed the factual part of this discussion. It makes a lot of sense of the "707clique" posts on comments. I have no idea what the Creators really meant by the references in the video itself but at least having a explanation of the rational for the "spam" has been educational. But, once again, the pedia is no place for personal attacks or vandalism. Lets just stick to the facts and the interpretation of the facts as they relate to the video and to the community sense of humor. There is a place for each on the pedia but we should not mix them up.--modelmotion 20:02, 3 November 2007 (CDT)
- I like your thinking, Modelmotion. Yea there is a place for "interpretation of the facts" aka "MY HONEST, UNCENSORED OPINION" on the LGPedia. But that was taken away. This whole thing was started because some idiot was offended that I was talking about a fish taco where it was completely relevant, and deleting it because they were too delicate and got offended by it. And im glad you figured out what I meant by the specific fish taco references. You could easily help educate some people here.--xwestsidex