On the Web
- LG15.com (QtheC's Current Profile | Original Lonelygirl15 Profile)
- LG15 Today blog (QtheC)
- LG15 Today Round Table blog (QtheC)
- wwwShows blog (list of online shows maintained by QtheC)
- Old theCoalition (QtheC)
- The Fuselage forum (QuinceTheCarpenter)
- Unfiction forum (QuinceTheCarpenter)
- FlicksNShows forum
- Quarterlife (QtheC)
- Bebo (QtheC)
- Snapvine (QtheC)
LG15 Mentions / Fan Interaction
- March 2, 2007 - QtheC posted comment 230 on Is He Out There? suggesting 24 videos in 24 hours, a concept that led to the 12 in 12 as documented on the Breeniversisms page and in this forums posting.
- June 5, 2007 - June 5 chat with Greg : During the group online chat with LG15 Creator Greg Goodfried, QtheC randomly suggested, "I think Jonas should go on a trip around the world in search of his parents ... then he can play a role in Kate Modern." which though unnoticed at the time, partially came true when Jonas went to London to meet the Kate Modern characters starting with Escape to London in April 2008.
- October 27, 2007 - Is This The End? LG15 video description: Thanks qthec for solving that code in Emma's video. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned . . . time is running out.
- February 7, 2008 - Community Appreciation Week: Best Music Video (Acting For Pesos). This fan video, created by QtheC in April 2007 and honored on the main LG15.com site in February 2008, was based on the hypothetical question 'What were Bitsie Tulloch and Jackson Davis talking about down on that beach in Mexico during the filming of Hug It Out'?
- April 3, 2008 - Varsity Blues LG15 video description: Thank you all so much for helping us figure out that weird message from Bree's mom. We want to especially thank Fatal Gear, Lella, Hunnah, QtheC, and laurenannie who worked at the lg15.com forum decoding the message.
- May 9, 2008 - Q & A With Jennie : Starting about 2:14 in the video, Jennie answers an audio question left by QtheC on her snapvine account, "Ever thought about running for political office?"
- July 22, 2008 - Love Poem Contest : On InsideLG15, Amanda wrote, "QtheC suggested this contest: “Lonelygirl15 Character Love Poem Contest” - write a love poem from one lonelygirl15 character to another lonelygirl15 character. The winning entry will receive a signed cast photograph and copy of their poem." QtheC also entered the contest by submitting the poem "Watcher I am" (from Virgil to Emma) and "A haiku from Bree’s Dad, Drew Avery, to Bree"on July 25, and just for fun a poem "I love you like the letter Q" (from Jennie to QtheC) posted on July 29.
- August 17, 2008 - Poem Contest Winner : On InsideLG15, Amanda wrote, "Our first order of business is to announce the winner of the Poem Contest. ... Congratulations goes to QtheC (who also had the idea for the contest)!!" The winning entry was "Watcher I am" (from Virgil to Emma).
- October 14-15, 2008 - On InsideLG15, Amanda commented under Boo!, "QtheC just mentioned adding a pumpkin carving element to this celebration. I love it! Let the carving begin." and in a later article, LG15 Halloween, Amanda wrote, "Many of you, including blonde fairy, nomorelurking, and QtheC, have changed your avatars to the Halloween theme."
- October 15, 2008 - During a live chat (full chat transcript here) about finding the location of an item shown in LG15: The Resistance video Mystery Box, Hymn of None mentioned "QtheC may have been onto something earlier today" and "possibly to do with the numbers listed, as QtheC suggested earlier today."
- November 10, 2008 - Maggie's video blog, We Are The Resistance, displayed images of pictures of community members including the Halloween version of QtheC's LG15.com avatar (William Shakespeare with a Jack-O-Lantern head), and she also mentioned QtheC by name, along with Veela-Valoom, Toad, and Erica Rocks.
Other Mentions / Interaction
- May 5, 2007 - Questions and Answers : Maddison Atkins producer Jeromy Barber answered video questions from fans, including Question #13 and Question #19 from QtheC, asking whether Jeromy intended his work on Maddison Atkins to be a commentary on Lonelygirl15.
- July 20, 2007 - Awesomesauce : Marla includes QtheC in a list of shoutouts in this video, a part of the Redearth88/Prologue.
- June 2008 - QtheC on Bebo received a message from the KateModern character Terrence about the fate of FTO members Jeffrey Griffin and Raymond indicating their fate: "I don't have them anymore. They're probably at the bottom of the Thames."
- QtheC stands for QuinceTheCarpenter, and is a reference to the character Peter Quince, a Carpenter, from Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- QtheC's symbol (as shown above) is an ambigram, meaning it can be read in it's normal orientation or upside-down.
- QtheC Contributions
- QtheC coined the term "Breeniversisms" and stated that page on LGPedia on June 7, 2007.
- QtheC Talk
- Userboxes, Fan Templates
Experiments in Formatting
This is a paragraph of random text - for use in testing out formatting of various kinds at various times.<ref>This is a reference, just to see that the reflist template works.</ref><ref>This is another reference. See also Abraham Lincoln's Wikipedia page. </ref>