Hmm... how is that pronounced? If you enjoying doing transcripts you'd be my new best friend for finishing some Nikki Bower transcripts. These three never got finished:
- Mmm Slurpee - NBR Investigates
- The Last Hours of Bree's Dad's Life - NBR 9
- Investigating Pins and Pints
Thanks! --JayHenry 22:17, 20 February 2007 (CST)
- Hi Shay,
- I answered your question about the Gemma profile picture in Talk:Mmm Slurpee - NBR Investigates. I wasn't sure if you saw it since you later left another message on Jay's page asking him for help. To put the image in, just write [[Image:filename.jpg]] (or whatever it's called). To get fancier, you can write [[Image:filename.jpg|thumb|left|300px|caption]] and this will make the image 300px wide, align it on the left-hand side of the page, and include a caption below it.
- In my personal experience, a really effective way to learn how to edit a wiki is to just click the edit link on any article and see how it's formatted. If you see something you want to be able to do, clicking edit let's you see how it's done. You can play around with what you learned in the Sandbox till you figure out how all the little details of it work.
- Since Jay's away on vacation, I wanted to let you know that in the meantime, Brucker and I (OwenIsCool) will be happy to help you out any way we can, just leave us a message.
- OwenIsCool 23:53, 22 February 2007 (CST)
- Hi Chershay -- sorry I've been away and didn't get to your questions. Looks like OwenIsCool answered your question about images. The transcript you did for "mmm... slurpeee" is perfect. As for creating a page, there's no template for it -- but you can simply copy a page that already exists. For a page like the Mossymansions page you might want to copy a page like Deemontreal. If you want to create the Mossymansions page, just go to: Mossymansions and start typing! --JayHenry 14:24, 27 February 2007 (CST)