Violence is seen in various forms throughout lonelygirl15, giving the series a more adult edge, and also adding to the realism of the performances. For this reason, these episodes could be considered more "PG-13", and should be treated as such.
Violence By TAAG
TAAG refers to any action by any of the main "heroes" of the series.
- In The Perfect Beach Jonas threatens Alex with a pistol.
- In It's Not Kidnapping Daniel physically restrains Jules.
- In Watch This! Jonas attempts to strike a Watcher, but is stopped by Bree.
- In Lonelygirl15 Season Finale 8 of 12 – 3 pm, Jonas is stabbed in the stomach by a Shadow. Spencer then jumps on the back of the Shadow to physically restrain him, before Daniel stabs the Shadow in the stomach.
- In Shadow of Death, while the exact situation remains confusing, Emma attacks a Seeker, and a gun shot is heard.
- In They'll Do Anything Jonas aims a gun at a Deacon's head, who is later shot by the nearby Watcher.
- In Bloodlines: Part 3 Dr. Calvin Hart and Emma use Emma's blood to poison and kill Dr. William Porter.
- In Things Fall Apart Jonas physically attacks Daniel.
Other Uses Of Blood
Not directly caused by man-to-man violence, there are some other gory bits in the series.
- In Lonelygirl15 Season Finale 3 of 12 - 10 am, the gang crash their car and spend the rest of the season finale with blood on them.
- In Flesh Wound, Jonas cuts his hand open trying to force his way into Alex's office.
- In Home Invasion The Whartons's house is overrun by armed thugs and Jonas's dad is seemingly shot.
- In What Happened? Jonas is threatened by Claire at gunpoint; she and the Rogue Elder are gunned down by Virgil.
- In KIDNAPPED!, Jonas is pistol whipped by a Watcher and knocked unconscious.
- In Bloodlines: Part 1 Virgil is gunned down by a Watcher.
- In Is That Blood?? Taylor discovers her passenger-side car seat is covered in blood.