Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0100 "Bree Phone Home" [12/18/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
For those worried about the fight being back. It wasn't a fight when I was involved. It was a disagreement amongst friends. I was just being a bit vocal about it Wink

I know that by posting this I am disobeying the spirit of BK's post, if not the wording of it. I just want it publicly known that I have no hard feelings towards either covedweller or lurker.

Same here. It's all good. I think we all just caught each other at a bad moment or something.

wintermute wrote:
Sorry if I was a bit "vocal" with my opinion, but I'm sure you can tell I'm a vocal person Laughing Now where are those eggs, and where's the CiW PM's house again? Twisted Evil

Remember to use rotten ones and in the sunniest part of the day.
kristy2520
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could a moderator please clean this thread up a bit? I'd like to be able to actually discuss the video and not have to sort through all this other stuff...

That said, does anyone else think there is more to the message from Bree's dad than it seems? Should we be doing something to try and contact him to determine whether or not we should be encouraging Bree to meet with him or not? I'm just wondering if there is some other secret code or something we should be cracking.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
Wintermute is 100% correct. I am sooo effin' pissed!! All the fans are being had. They're deliberately making fun of us and f*cking with us. Don't you guys get it?!

SPACIE! Is that really you? Very Happy Applause I hope you stick around, despite your being pissed off. I've missed you, and so have others. We need your sardonic perspective on this board.

imogene2004 wrote:
Ok does anyone else think it's kinda odd that the title of this video is "Bree Phone Home" Question Did she call home? She was calling friends and family, but the title is "Bree Phone Home"

That's one of the reasons why I suspected that her dad might have been telling her to meet him at their house.

Last edited by Languorous Lass on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPACIE!!!! YES! It's you it's you it's you and I am SO glad you're back. Let the fun begin Dancing

~tigerlilylynn
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
sparkbennett wrote:
I vaguely remember you saying that... how many pages ago?

I just wonder if he set that up for her wouldn't he have told her "Look Bree if anything ever happens call Uncle Frank"and wouldn't she have done it sooner?

Here you go:

bree says her dad talked about uncle franklin a lot and that made her nervous to call. so something he said caused her to hesitate before ever calling that number. something about this tells me that her dad made that message a long time ago in case of something like this ever occurring. so he must have known something was up with the order and he shouldn't totally trust them. or he and bree's mom knew from bree's birth that she would be chosen for this ceremony maybe?

also, whoever said bree's dad sounded young.. this theory would explain his youthful voice. he also appeared kind of young for a father in the video where he and the mother were taken by lucy and the deacon.

PS - this is one of the highest moments in the lg15 series, imo. the video was long and really awesome and exciting. it's interesting that the simplest videos are the ones that go down in history. this might just be up next to the "Swimming" video. also, "franklin" was deff used on purpose. idk what it means, but the creators wouldn't slip up that terribly.

thanks, i knew it was mentioned somewhere and it makes sense to me.
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
kayokosaeki wrote:
spaciegirlreturn wrote:

Do you think that putting that dorky smiley face after your passive-aggressive remarks makes you less of a prick?

haha! no offence to anyone else, but that remark is classic

That's why we love spaciegirl

i know...i am glad she is back Smile
Kelly
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I've missed something, but why is the whole CiW thing such a touchy subject?

I always assumed it was just someone making strange fan videos. They entertained me, but that's about it. I never took them that seriously...
briska06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, but other people did and got mad/insulted when it suddenly stopped and went no where.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have seen the ARGs try hard to convince people that the game has gotten out of their control somehow. the CiW thing struck me as that kind of thing. a game that has unpredictability/uncontrollability is a more fun ride. i watched the vids from the beginning and liked them. i don't feel betrayed, because i don't think it's over. maybe i'm just stubborn. even if it is over, it was fun.
and spacie, i'm glad you and your key are back.
i hope the forums can stay a friendly place to be.
Smile
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
Absynth wrote:
Lurker wrote:
ItsCassie said the Order has something happening the 22nd, actually.
But ItsCassie = mousegirl. I'm almost positive.

Anyway, she asks someone "How'd the Ceremony go?".. which seems to imply that the ceremony already occurred and Bree knows about it.. it went on without her? And why then, does the Order still want her?

She's asking as though she's repeating a question they asked her. Just before that she says "Excuse me? Ohh umm...". And then notice that "Uhhh" look she gets on her face right after, as though she's trying to think of some way to answer.

ty for relaying my little transcript for me, it amazes me how some poeple dont read a thread before they ask qeustions that have been answered a dozen times

edit:see my post last page
edited again cuz i can spell

thanks, i did read the thread. all of it.
i just misunderstood what bree meant.
it's amazing how many people bitch about others not reading the threads. if someone asks a question you don't want to answer, don't. certainly do not talk to them disrespectfully. it's completely unnecessary. it takes less words to just answer the question. we are all busy and we all make mistakes or misunderstand things. i can't stand when people make me look or feel stupid, and i'm sure no one else can either. why make enemies?

and thanks to Lurker for not being a dickhead.

If it makes you feel any better JALG, I thought the same thing when I listened to the video. My interpretatiion was that she was asking someone about how another ceremony in some other part of the world went. I'd have to listen to the video again before I would be sure one way or the other. And you are certainly right that no one should be rude to people who ask questions. If it is such an inconvenience for a particular person to answer a question, then don't. There are dozens of people here who will be nice enough to do so without making the person feel bad.

Why thank you
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Jared Diamond Reply with quote

As an aside, in People Magazine's end of the year edition, not only do they mention Bree & Lonelygirl15, but Ben Affleck names a book by Jared Diamond as his current favorite.

cooooincidince? hmmmmm.

methinks ben is very suspicious now Laughing
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to put things together when you have no idea if what you are watching is actually part of the story or not.
The creators should make it clear.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Jared Diamond Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:
As an aside, in People Magazine's end of the year edition, not only do they mention Bree & Lonelygirl15, but Ben Affleck names a book by Jared Diamond as his current favorite.

cooooincidince? hmmmmm.

Maybe BEN is really CiW Shocked

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Jared Diamond Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
HisGirl wrote:

cooooincidince? hmmmmm.

Maybe BEN is really CiW Shocked

'mute

that's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to be the first one to say it! Very Happy
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or it's just a pretty good book. i have heard diamond lecture and have read his books and i can tell you, it's worth checking out. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 43 of 44

Jump to: