Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

twjaniak - [question] What happened to TWJ's videos?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

And, for the record....I would squeal with glee if Twj showed up in a video with Bree.

So would I. Wink

My videos came down from YT because people kept subscribing to them in the hopes that more videos would be on the way, but I don't think that will be the case. I don't plan on making anymore LG15 response vids, and I may have other plans in the works for my YT account.

I have been extremely busy lately and I just don't have the time to commit to LG15 like I used to. Being Site Admin, I have access to every aspect of the website. Other than Miles, I am the only person who can make major changes to the site, or fix things that go wrong, but I can't commit myself to those responsibilities any longer. For the same reason I don't have the time to implement any of the much requested features and suggestions viewers have been asking for.

Most people don't seem to realize it, but Broken Kid has been a forum administrator (not just a moderator) along with me and Miles for a few months already and has shouldered the vast majority of forum administration for a while now. I believe he will continue to do a fine job of things on the forum once the official LG15 IT team is brought on board and I relinquish all control to them.

I just want to enjoy the fun of being a fan again, and for a while now LG15 has been a burden to me, not just in administration but in the production of my own videos and the demands of my fans (two words I never thought I'd use together) that I make more of them.

It's time for me to step down, and for Bukanator V to take my place. Smile

Last edited by twjaniak on Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak You have been a Great Admin and hope to continue to see you around Smile
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, hope we continue to see twjaniak around! I understand the pressures of volunteering for something you enjoy and finding it absorb all your time. That said, twjaniak has been invaluable to the site, and he should be commended for it!

You rock, twjaniak! Smile I hope you show up more often as a fan and sometimes do some new videos, regardless of the content! Smile
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say how much TWJ rocks visit this link Smile

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4953
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the best TWJ, even those renegade monkeys appreciate the time and energy involved in your Bukanatorship. (Boy, I would like to see THAT job posting description...)

Thanks for all of your efforts, they are MUCH appreciated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: