Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's Ceremony Revealed Theory !

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think this is the so called "CEREMONY" ?
You might be on to something there ! Yes !
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Not in my opinion, No!
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

Ray
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Bree's Ceremony Revealed Theory ! Reply with quote

I found this interesting description on wikipedia :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Will

The Ceremony of True Will

heres a passage from the text :

Quote:
True Will is a term found within the mystical system of Thelema—established in 1904 with Aleister Crowley's writing of The Book of the Law—and is defined at times as a person's grand destiny in life and at other times as a moment to moment path of action that operates in perfect harmony with Nature. This Will does not spring from conscious intent, but from the interplay between the deepest Self and the entire Universe. Therefore, the enlightened Thelemite is one who is able to eliminate or bypass one's ego-created desires, conflicts, and habits, and tap directly into the Self/Universe nexus. Theoretically, at this point, the Thelemite acts in alignment with Nature, just as a stream flows downhill, with neither resistance nor "lust of result."

the bolded text is my doing, with the helper video she was taken somewhere woody and naturalisticly correct, and she made paths went forward backwards and side ways.

second section in red : SWIMMING episode, if you can actually see the subliminal passage, the water falls, current going downstream...... the small river going in a direction oposite to where they were standing meaning downwards.

I might be completely wrong but my hunch and the description of this *CEREMONY* which is actually an offical ceremony of the Thelemian Religion could prove to be right !
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would fit with the "Seripas" book I referenced in my recent cassie theory, which references ascending your "ego-self" to become "aligned with nature" so I have to say it is at least plausible.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't think so. That ceremony struck me as one that would be more appropriate for an older thelemite. Bree has never been able to significantly exercise her own free will and I think it would be hard for her to be able to take that next step.
To borrow a little from Stephen Covey's "7 habits of Highly Effective People" Quickly
He says there are 3 stages of relationship. Dependence-independence-interdependence. That ceremony struck me was one where the performer moves into an interdependence with nature. I do not see how someone such as Bree who has obviously been held in the Dependent stage could do it as she has never made it to the independent stage. Generally it's not really common for someone to be able to jump straight from dependence to interdependence without having first made it through independence.
As you can guess..I voted no.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hollyster
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: ummmm....... guys Reply with quote

If Bree wanted us to know this she would have told us already. This is none of our business. So in the nicest possible way please guys just butt out!
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ummmm....... guys Reply with quote

hollyster wrote:
If Bree wanted us to know this she would have told us already. This is none of our business. So in the nicest possible way please guys just butt out!

If it's none of our business then she shouldn't talk about her religion so much and post Vlogs.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hollyster
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's still none of our business. that's why she doesn't tell us about it!
Ray
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hollyster wrote:
it's still none of our business. that's why she doesn't tell us about it!

if it wasnt our business there woulnt be a RELIGION section in this forum would there rofl, I think you forgot that this story is scripted and though out, we as viewers are set out to unveil the mystery Razz plus she brings about her religous things on almost eery vlog so I,d say the butting out is on you my dear friend Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hollyster
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't call me a "friend" much less a dear one. I'll mind my business if you mind yours!
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duh we're supposed to guess. Your argument would be halfway valid if Bree wasn't a fictional character.
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hollyster wrote:
don't call me a "friend" much less a dear one. I'll mind my business if you mind yours!

Wow, why are you such a defensive fucking c**t rag???
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's a moderator when you need one? Evil or Very Mad
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
hollyster wrote:

Wow, why are you such a defensive fucking c**t rag???

Wow, why are you such a misogynist pig incapable of writing anything not worthy of slow, painful torture inflicted on the person who wrote it?

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollyster...if you can't play nice...go away.as a general rule..we are a pretty tight group that gets along. I attribute this to the fact that we are all pretty open minded, analytical thinkers..fairly tolerant of others with opposing views...well read...above average intelligence...respect each others strengths....complement each other..etc..
The regulars as a general rule don't tend to get into extended flame fests on each other... the fact that you came out the gates in your first posts with guns a blazing and a chip on your shoulder doesn't endear you to many..

Johnny, while for the most part I was on your side...do ya REALLY have to resort to the C word right away..if at all in this venue? I have a potty mouth to the extreme..however..I don't feel a need to resort to simple cussing in this venue as I have a tremendous vocabulary..which extends into a few languages and I have SOO many other options to cut into someone a little..that..with the company we keep on this board will be appreciated by the other readers...even if it is lost on the dipstick I am directing it at.
Additionally such a vile, intense attack, which I am sure will soon be deleted could lead our usually lenient Mods to start to come down with a heavy fist on our use of off color language. As I see it right now..they let most of what we say slide as it's not the norm..and sometimes...a good cus word just works..however..if we start cursing each other, I see the Ogre that is censorship coming down upon all of us, all the time.. I as a confirmed potty mouth do not want to lose the ability to have the occasional off color remark float by. In the future please choose the slightly higher road and flame with a little more finesse..

Now let's all try and get along...because a house divided will fall..

Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3 Danielbeast <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: