Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] 2-10-07 The Human Ransom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably nothing, but since movie references are big in these videos, I thought I'd mention it...

The strategically placed "wait, stop!" reminds of Lola Rennt (Run Lola Run); for those who haven't seen it, it's an episodic film showing the same events with only minor differences, leading to a totally different outcome each time.

In the first of these segments, Lola gets shot by the police; while she dies, we see a series of memory/dream shots of her, including a talk with her boyfriend. In this she suddenly says "Stop." - as result, the film starts over for the next segment, which, as mentioned, shows an alternate version of the events.

I'd have re-watched it on DVD to be more specific, but I somehow can't find the disk. Confused (Clearly The Order's doing.)

On an entirely different note, when I first saw the video, I was absolutely sure Bree was whispering "OpAphid" to Daniel. I'm not as sure anymore, but I still think it could fit the lip movements.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.

Last edited by Renegade on Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the deacon was preparing whatever they needed for the ceremony, and the strong-arm-ing lackeys (and Lucy, who has had close contact with Bree) were the ones given the responsibility of ensuring the swap went smoothly. After all, Bree was clever to be very resigned in her "me for Daniel" video, trying to lull them into the false security of her going like a little lamb trustingly into their clutches.
The deacon could also be considered too important to lose in case something went wrong.
So whether they thought it would go off without a hitch or be a disaster, the deacon being there in the elevator wouldn't benefit them much if he has preparations to tend to for the anticipated ceremony.

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say was...

Daniel and Bree ROCKED THE HOUSE here!

Ok, Bree did whisper SOMETIHNG to Daniel's ear...but it was more than "op Aphid"...I think she said something about "brother"...I 'll have to watch again.

Oh yea...and tachy is SOOO much cooler than oppy right now. Flash bangs and all.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure is this is helpful but here:

If that building is the same one they are in later, I thought this may help people locate it.
ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we all 100% sure that Tachyon did plant the flashbomb? It could have been Jonas following Tachyon's plans. It's just a theory, I don't know how much I believe it but I figured we should look at all sides of the spectrum here.

Also regarding Tachy's presence at the scene, I doubt that if Tachyon was there and did indeed plant the flashbomb she wasn't following behind Bree & Daniel (someone said that she'd either have been in front or behind because she wasn't on camera). It makes sense that she was ahead of them or not there at all because they were talking about her (as if she wasn't there).

I never got around to capping the whole video last night - I'll do that in a bit and add all the caps to the main post.
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:
Are we all 100% sure that Tachyon did plant the flashbomb? It could have been Jonas following Tachyon's plans. It's just a theory, I don't know how much I believe it but I figured we should look at all sides of the spectrum here.

Also regarding Tachy's presence at the scene, I doubt that if Tachyon was there and did indeed plant the flashbomb she wasn't following behind Bree & Daniel (someone said that she'd either have been in front or behind because she wasn't on camera). It makes sense that she was ahead of them or not there at all because they were talking about her (as if she wasn't there).

I never got around to capping the whole video last night - I'll do that in a bit and add all the caps to the main post.

i took it as tach threw it, ran and got the chopper ready with brother or sometihng...
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so one thing that's been bugging me is how easy it was for Bree to get away. The Order had four people for three teens. That doesn't exactly seem like they were thinking ahead. Maybe they thought that Bree's programming was still in place enough that she wouldn't resist a deacon nor go back on her word. What if the whole "Parallax" story arc is about OpAphid continually giving Bree second chances and Bree continually resisting until they realize that it's futile? And then they will have no choice but to 'D in Aphid' her. Twisted Evil
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could have been that easy because The Order wanted them to get away. Tachyon still has information that she stole, and if they can put someone under Order control with that group they may be able to retrieve it. Plus, even if Bree would have gone with them, she would have resisted the Ceremony. Maybe they need to break her down even more, until they know she will cooperate...
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrin41016 wrote:
wow...this video made me come back here lol i havent been here in like 3 months...buuut...well this video was so asthetically pleasing i had to come here...when i heard the music and saw tachyon i freaked out in awesomeness lol...anyway...yep...im back for now

I am so glad to hear that this vid has renewed everything for other people. It sure did for me Smile Not that I had the strength to leave. Laughing
Welcome back!

Now,
"No, wait" seems to me to have a signal to not let the elevator door close. She stopped it right before it did so she could get out. How else would she have escaped?
I don't see anyone pushing the "open door" button or gabbing the door, but it may have been Jonas for all I know.
Someone had to have kept the elevator door open.

deagol wrote:
- It seems Tachy either stayed in the building or was the first to get up that Ladder, as we don't get to see her.

Or Tachyon was behind Lucy.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:

After it's thrown there is a brief frame that says, roughly, "for a girl who bowled a 112 her last game that was a good shot"

Daniel says he had help editing and it's very much Tachy's style
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
The Order had four people for three teens.

Three teens plus Tachyon. We only see Lucy in pursuit. It's entirely possible Tachyon had the other three "occupied".
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
Okay so one thing that's been bugging me is how easy it was for Bree to get away. The Order had four people for three teens. That doesn't exactly seem like they were thinking ahead. Maybe they thought that Bree's programming was still in place enough that she wouldn't resist a deacon nor go back on her word. What if the whole "Parallax" story arc is about OpAphid continually giving Bree second chances and Bree continually resisting until they realize that it's futile? And then they will have no choice but to 'D in Aphid' her. Twisted Evil

Why wouldn't they underestimate her? She had done nothing but whine and run. Plus, Tachyon was in Fiji last anyone knew. Op had no idea that Tach and Bree knew one another. Op is not all knowing and all powerful.
Everything can be broken. Especially a thing that goes to such lengths to put on airs. Twisted Evil
Midnight
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:

After it's thrown there is a brief frame that says, roughly, "for a girl who bowled a 112 her last game that was a good shot"

Daniel says he had help editing and it's very much Tachy's style

Agreed on both these points.

The bowling reference seems to indicate to me that Tach herself threw it.

And the editing is definetly Tachyon's style.

Plus I can't find that awsome music anywhere so clearly Tach must carry it with her on a CD or something. Laughing

However the fact that Jonas questions if they can trust Brother suggests to me that Tach didn't leave with them. Maybe Brother did the editing or maybe Tach met up with them after.
swampiedonkey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Tachyon's Theme Song
Thank Kenny for this.

Try that for the Tachyon music.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
Okay so one thing that's been bugging me is how easy it was for Bree to get away. The Order had four people for three teens. That doesn't exactly seem like they were thinking ahead.

Err...one leader with three big, strong, professional cult thugs against three whiny little teenagers? Sounds reasonable to me. They just didn't expect the whiny little teenagers to have hand grenades. Smile

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 5 of 14

Jump to: