Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trust IS the Issue...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Trust IS the Issue... Reply with quote

Bree,

I thought Tachyon said she would let you know when to access the information on the disc? Confused

If you start messing with the disc before it's time you may upset some form of plan Tachyon has or even worse. It could give you information that can't help you or may have you chasing things that are not yet "ready" to be discovered.

If you Trust Tachyon you should listen to her instructions. Besides... Many of us are following you and your cause and you have not shared all of the informatuion you have regarding many things.

Thos ewho question your motives have joined the cause of OpAphid. It is the FAITH in you that has the rest of us staying patient to hear and understand more about the order, your father and what he had to say to you and even what Tachyon discussed with you.

I would be carefull with the information on that disc... .. . You could be opening pandora's box... .. .

Regards,
IRR
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its called autonomy Bree, find it.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question what Tachyon had to gain by giving you that disk, Bree. If you were not aware, she did steal a great deal of information from the Order. If that disk contains even a portion of that information, she has just given the Order yet ANOTHER reason to pursue you. And think of the pressure that it takes off of her. If they think that YOU have all their info, and she doesn't anymore, who are they going to focus on?

I would think that if you have ANY doubts about that disk, you should discard it immediately.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree,

It's difficult to tell who you can trust.

IRR and ladron both make excellent points. It might be a good idea to continue trusting a rogue double agent, known to have betrayed at least one organization. I don't know.

However, the disc does seem to be a device that Tachyon wanted to be sure you keep in your possesion. Maybe the data on the disc is the important thing, not the disc itself. Perhaps you should consider ladron's suggestion: upload the data to a secret location somewhere on the internet, and then get rid of the disc.

Just my suggestion. I have a separate agenda from ladron and IRR, as you may already know. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: