Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 letter initials
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just kidding with the Oppy part. I don't actually believe Oppy is Bree's mom (though that would take it to an interesting place).

But if the DA is a nod to Nikki B, it wouldn't be too far a stretch to say the the OMA is Bree's mom.

Though it doesn't actually make much sense to me that Jonas' parents would be CCing Bree's parents a paper investigating the Order.
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
I was just kidding with the Oppy part. I don't actually believe Oppy is Bree's mom (though that would take it to an interesting place).

But if the DA is a nod to Nikki B, it wouldn't be too far a stretch to say the the OMA is Bree's mom.

Though it doesn't actually make much sense to me that Jonas' parents would be CCing Bree's parents a paper investigating the Order.

The Order had to find out about the paper some how. Maybe one of those names is an agent of the order who told Op about it? That would be how the Order knew to target Jonas' parents.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

The Order had to find out about the paper some how. Maybe one of those names is an agent of the order who told Op about it? That would be how the Order knew to target Jonas' parents.

Yeah, I just thought it'd be funny..(the Oppy being a name part) =P

But you are right, why would they carbon copy it to Bree's parents who are IN the order? They wouldn't if they were in the order..but perhaps, Bree's dad would get a copy if he was anti order..

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, that's an interesting thought...Bree's dad working against the Order from the inside.

Except he was giving her those shots. Maybe we'll find out that he was really injecting her with saline to make them think he was complying!

Hahaha! So many possible plot twists! It'll make your head spin! Laughing
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real quick thought.

If this were CC to people in and around the order, don't we know that some of them are related to each other and possibly have the same surname (last initial), and would a copy be sent to both husband and wife or just one for the couple (the latter being less likely).

There are only 2 pairs of people with the same last initial.

Bree's and Jonas's parents?

Idle speculation at best.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Real quick thought.

If this were CC to people in and around the order, don't we know that some of them are related to each other and possibly have the same surname (last initial), and would a copy be sent to both husband and wife or just one for the couple (the latter being less likely).

Read through the thread, and you'll see that we were chatting about this as well. Makes perfect sense. And if we assume that the D A is Drew Avery, then the OMA would be Bree's mom. Olivia, Ooma, Ophelia....can't wait to see!
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
giddeanx wrote:
Real quick thought.

Read through the thread, and you'll see that we were chatting about this as well. Makes perfect sense. And if we assume that the D A is Drew Avery, then the OMA would be Bree's mom. Olivia, Ooma, Ophelia....can't wait to see!

d'oh! Embarassed
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I completely understand, but if I understand correctly, you guys believe that both Bree's parents are on that list as critical thinkers against the order???

that makes absolutely no sense. Bree's mother is high up in rankings in the order. Bree told us that in....What My Dad Said (I think)

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K so we have the couple idea (i need to learn to slow down and actually read). So if Jonas's father was KPH, where is his wife? With the amount of formality with the CC you would think he would have included his wife in it.

I am of course assuming that KPH is Jonas's dad, as Daniel says your father was on to something. (as stated earlier)

Maybe its nothing, they may have not been married yet.
Just a thought.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jonas' father was writing the form, I doubt he would have to send a copy of it to his wife. He'd probably just hand it to her...

As for Bree's parents being Anti-Order, my thinking is that maybe Jonas' parents knew them somehow, and that J's parents did not know that Bree's parents were in the Order (mayber they were "undercover" to see what J's parents knew, and that's how the Order found out that they were on to them and had them rubbed out!

Far fetched, maybe, but could work, lol!
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
K so we have the couple idea (i need to learn to slow down and actually read). So if Jonas's father was KPH, where is his wife? With the amount of formality with the CC you would think he would have included his wife in it.

Since his dad presumably wrote it, he would be the R.J.W. on the cover page, not anybody in the CC list.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it common to name kids after their dads middle name? Maybe Jonas is Jonas' fathers middle name
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought of that, too, Sami, except that Jonas mentioned the song...and he probably would have mentioned being a "middle namesake" for his dad if that had been the case (though I think you and I are pretty darned bright for picking up on the middle initial, don't you? Very Happy )
emerrs11
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I think these are the letters:

K.P.H.
D.L.L.
G.T.K.
O.M.A.
M.B.C.
T.C.M.
J.C.N.
P.S.R.
D.T.A.
C.R.N.
S.B.C.

Feel free to check them against these screenshots if you think I'm off (somebody already corrected me on one, but thought I had the rest):

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6

Before those it says 'Cc:' as in carbon copy.... so those would be the people that have the copy of Jonas's dad's letter...
dorami
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about the three letters in jonas' name..? no one really knows his tko stands for right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: