Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas's Aunt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas' Aunt is Lucy Reply with quote

msbabyblue20 wrote:
Has Jonas said the name of his aunt yet? These are the cluse that all add up. Jonas' parents were against the order but aunt Lucy is not. Jonas' parents die at sea and his aunt went on a boating trip and learned to tie knots and such. The aunt killed the parents while at sea to stop them from telling people about the order. Hope that makes sense.

They've seen pictures of her, so she's not Lucy.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas' Aunt is Lucy Reply with quote

msbabyblue20 wrote:
Has Jonas said the name of his aunt yet? These are the cluse that all add up. Jonas' parents were against the order but aunt Lucy is not. Jonas' parents die at sea and his aunt went on a boating trip and learned to tie knots and such. The aunt killed the parents while at sea to stop them from telling people about the order. Hope that makes sense.

makes sense...and it's completely impossible...but to humor everyone...where is your backup references on this theory?

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
msbabyblue20
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas' Aunt is Lucy Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
msbabyblue20 wrote:

makes sense...and it's completely impossible...but to humor everyone...where is your backup references on this theory?

The aunt will not be another character it will just be a name for the new location. We will never c her. That is my other theory.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she will end up being a new character.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New character or another mysterious disappearance? What if Jonas' aunt never returns?
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
New character or another mysterious disappearance? What if Jonas' aunt never returns?

They talk about her too much for her to be insugnificant in that way...I think we will see a face. If it was just about the information she had collected the creators could have just as easily made that information be with Jonas' parents stuff. Another reason I think she will be a new character is because there was a bunch of praise for her of DB's behalf and he said how great it would be to meet her....plus it was mentioned on more than on occassion that they were all close in age. AND...there was lots of mention of how happy Jonas would be if he finally got to see her again.
Emyr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope she will be a new character, it will be a nice change for bree to have another female almost her age in the group.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emyr wrote:
i hope she will be a new character, it will be a nice change for bree to have another female almost her age in the group.

Yeah. Maybe then she'll get over her whole princess complex.
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

They talk about her too much for her to be insugnificant in that way...I think we will see a face. If it was just about the information she had collected the creators could have just as easily made that information be with Jonas' parents stuff. Another reason I think she will be a new character is because there was a bunch of praise for her of DB's behalf and he said how great it would be to meet her....plus it was mentioned on more than on occassion that they were all close in age. AND...there was lots of mention of how happy Jonas would be if he finally got to see her again.

i think after this last video it's leaning towards mysterious disappearance. the next video will tell for sure, i think if he gets ahold of her then she will become a character...if not then she is out for the count. all of those people he was referencing had disappeared, and he doesn't really know where his aunt is but she has all this handy information on a dangerous organisation that we know does not shy away from using extreme methods to elimiate their dissenters. oh well, we'll find out soon. i would like another female character too, although i am quite happy with jonas lately Very Happy
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder if jonas' aunt is just one of the creators' friends that really wanted to be in the show
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakish wrote:
i wonder if jonas' aunt is just one of the creators' friends that really wanted to be in the show

hehe. What makes you think that? Smile
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
freakish wrote:

hehe. What makes you think that? Smile

lol i dunno, itd just be funny
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too early to tell, but at this point I'm wavering between two options.

1. Alex is member of the Order and is gathering information in order to out "Anti-Order" people (someone already suggested this).

2. Alex once worked for Jonas' parents' "Anti-Order" organization, or still does, and might have even worked with his parents.

By the way, did Jonas say who Alex's sister/brother is (his mom or his dad)?
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
It's too early to tell, but at this point I'm wavering between two options.

1. Alex is member of the Order and is gathering information in order to out "Anti-Order" people (someone already suggested this).

Yup, that was me.

Kanazaka wrote:
2. Alex once worked for Jonas' parents' "Anti-Order" organization, or still does, and might have even worked with his parents.

Could be both -- she could be a double agent.

Kanazaka wrote:
By the way, did Jonas say who Alex's sister/brother is (his mom or his dad)?

I couldn't find anything where he said, but I might have missed it.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she's investigating the disapperence of her family. Like searching though old newspapers.
Maybe that's how she got her information on the anti-order.

If that's the case, it will be really helpful to DB&J.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: