Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
demerick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suppose I should say hi. I've been lurking awhile and I've made a comment or two. I write horror (Mwahahahaha) for a living. Still a starving artist though (sorry, Stephen King isn't here...that I know of). I'm a single father of a 6yo girl. She just came home from school and handed me a paper on which she'd written the following story that had me laughing so hard I cried:

U man is chas
ing u cocky.
y is the man
chasing the
cocky

Interpretation here--->A man is chasing a cookie. Why is the man chasing the cookie?<---Highlight, although I'm sure the minds we have on here could easily interpret it without my help, but just in case...
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Ok, that was freaking adorable!!

Welcome to Club Insanity, Demerick, hope you have a great time! Smile
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
Ok. finally ill post a brief description about myself.

quick overview of me:
I am such a wierdo. I play DDR, watch anime, read manga, listen to punk music, trance, 80's, techno, rock, and much more. I love to rave. and i roadie for a ska band called synthetic elements.

longer overview:
Well, my name is Asura. I am 20 years old, and I have the most amazing daughter ever. She is almost 13 months old. She is my life, and I dont know what I would do without her. I work at Target, and am trying really hard to get back into school.I want to double major in musical theatre and performing arts with a double minor in music history, theory, and composition, and a doctorine in teaching. Someday I hope to be on Broadway, And I hope to open up my own childrens theatre company. If all that falls through, I want to teach music to college level students.

If you REALLY want to know more go here:
www.myspace.com/ashleyandquinn

What the hell?! I have never felt sooo old in my entire life. Are there really still "raves"? I was going to raves 10 years ago in Miami. (Dear god, how is that possible?!) I am officially a fossil, thanks for reminding me.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
romanceismusic wrote:
Ok. finally ill post a brief description about myself.

quick overview of me:
I am such a wierdo. I play DDR, watch anime, read manga, listen to punk music, trance, 80's, techno, rock, and much more. I love to rave. and i roadie for a ska band called synthetic elements.

longer overview:
Well, my name is Asura. I am 20 years old, and I have the most amazing daughter ever. She is almost 13 months old. She is my life, and I dont know what I would do without her. I work at Target, and am trying really hard to get back into school.I want to double major in musical theatre and performing arts with a double minor in music history, theory, and composition, and a doctorine in teaching. Someday I hope to be on Broadway, And I hope to open up my own childrens theatre company. If all that falls through, I want to teach music to college level students.

If you REALLY want to know more go here:
www.myspace.com/ashleyandquinn

What the hell?! I have never felt sooo old in my entire life. Are there really still "raves"? I was going to raves 10 years ago in Miami. (Dear god, how is that possible?!) I am officially a fossil, thanks for reminding me.

haha of course there are still raves! the underground rave community is still holding strong! PLUR!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyzzy wrote:
dlruss0216 wrote:
Cool, thanks for the info BK. Do you have a link where I could go to listen to a song from the Emo genre?

Maybe this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCGHcaC3WLM

That did help xyzzy! Thanks so much!!!!
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrea54 wrote:
xyzzy wrote:
dlruss0216 wrote:
Cool, thanks for the info BK. Do you have a link where I could go to listen to a song from the Emo genre?

Maybe this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCGHcaC3WLM

awww that is so the quintessential emo ki song. lovessss it.

ooooooo! I liked that a lot!! Thanks for the link xyzzy! I am now officially an Emo chick. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to music. My favorites are the oldies, like Aerosmith (yeah, their old, but diehards) and the stones and all the 70's stuff. I'll listen to country occassionally (more like rarely) and really like some of the new stuff that's out like Xtina Aguillera and Britney Spears (LMAO...JUST KIDDING!!) and Kevin Federline (Yeah...Just kidding again!!). I'm really into the song Lady Marmalade by Pink, Xtina, Mya and Lil Kim. That's a hot song, a stripping song...lol.

Oh, and BTW, was that Paul Schaffer (from David Letterman) playing the Piano in that vid? LOL, he's such a relic! Whenever I see him I just laugh because he's really a nerdy rocker. Those two words just don't go together!

Thanks again!!

Last edited by dlruss0216 on Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

demerick wrote:
Suppose I should say hi. I've been lurking awhile and I've made a comment or two. I write horror (Mwahahahaha) for a living. Still a starving artist though (sorry, Stephen King isn't here...that I know of). I'm a single father of a 6yo girl. She just came home from school and handed me a paper on which she'd written the following story that had me laughing so hard I cried:

U man is chas
ing u cocky.
y is the man
chasing the
cocky

Interpretation here--->A man is chasing a cookie. Why is the man chasing the cookie?<---Highlight, although I'm sure the minds we have on here could easily interpret it without my help, but just in case...

LMAO!! That could be a Cassie clue...lol

Since I'm the blessed mother of 6 year old twins I was able to translate her 6 year old speak. So cute. I'd love to read some of what you've written if you have it electronic and feel OK in sharing. If so, PM me. I wait with baited and goosed bumped breath!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss0216 wrote:
demerick wrote:

U man is chas
ing u cocky.
y is the man
chasing the
cocky

Since I'm the blessed mother of 6 year old twins I was able to translate her 6 year old speak. So cute. I'd love to read some of what you've written if you have it electronic and feel OK in sharing. If so, PM me. I wait with baited and goosed bumped breath!

I just wanna know why the man is chasing the cookie? Huh? Huh? Come on, don't leave us hanging! A mind can only assume so much! What kind of cookie is it? How big is it? Is it still warm? Because I'd chase after cookies if they're still warm. *drools*
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC wrote:
Hi,

I'm a 47 year old male from the Netherlands, married with 3 kids.
Following LG15 since the end of august and intrigued by this internet phenomenon and the suspense

Spooky coincidences:
One of my sons (6y old) and Bree have about the same looks, he had a lazy
eye, his birthday is October 12th (10-12-06)
My birthday is October the 1st
I had a New Zealand girlfriend 16 years ago.
My name is 'Kees', pronounced as 'Case' or Casey (KC)

I work in the field of Physics ("Proving Science Right....")

KC

WOOHOO....or is it WOOT(?)....Me and Nora are no longer the oldest kids on this board...lol

Thanks KC for bringing in some age to surround us Wink
demerick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
dlruss0216 wrote:
demerick wrote:

U man is chas
ing u cocky.
y is the man
chasing the
cocky

I just wanna know why the man is chasing the cookie? Huh? Huh? Come on, don't leave us hanging! A mind can only assume so much! What kind of cookie is it? How big is it? Is it still warm? Because I'd chase after cookies if they're still warm. *drools*

This is direct from the mouth of the kid: "The man was chasing the cookie because a shark was going to eat it. It was this big. *holds up hands*"

Since the shark was going to eat it, I assume it was in the water. That means, not only was it not warm, it was also soggy. Laughing
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

demerick wrote:
This is direct from the mouth of the kid: "The man was chasing the cookie because a shark was going to eat it. It was this big. *holds up hands*"

Since the shark was going to eat it, I assume it was in the water. That means, not only was it not warm, it was also soggy. Laughing

Well, it could be a land shark! Those are the worst kind! And I love the conflict between the man trying to save the poor, chewy cookie from the scary shark! I am dying to find out how things turned out! *on edge of seat*
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: My introduction Reply with quote

Not sure where to start.....or even what I should say...which means I'll probably botch this up royally and look ever so stupid.

I'm Mike. I'm a 35 year old male in a suburb of New Orleans called Kenner. If you don't know where Kenner is, the New Orleans Airport is in Kenner. Yes, I was in Hurricane Katrina. Yes, it destroyed a lot of my stuff. But, I'm still alive and still moving around.

I grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. I became a Thelemite there in about 1989. In 1990, I took my first initiation in the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) in Atlanta at Eulis Lodge. I later took an initiation at Syntaxxiss Lodge in the same city.

About 10 years ago I moved to New Orleans to learn voudou and associate with Kali Lodge. It was headed by Sallie Ann Glassman - the author of several books and the artist for the New Orleans Voodoo Tarot.

There's really not that much to say about me. I have an apple mac mini I love, I write bad poetry...and I'm a thelemite and vodouissant. Well, here's a picture of me too:

jenlight
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'm me!

Um, I'm pretty late to the game. A friend called me, rather out of the blue, and started going on and on about LG15. He had me hooked before I saw the videos.
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tannhaus -- another handsome man to add to our collection.
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
Tannhaus -- another handsome man to add to our collection.

Well, I wouldn't know about that Razz

But thank you very much
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 9 of 21

Jump to: