Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rogues Gallery! (what do you look like?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 370, 371, 372  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrea54 wrote:
my friend and i just got home from the all american rejects show at UConn (yeah, i know, so lame, but i'm obsessed haha) and because it was pretty much the best night everrrr, i'll post a picture of the pregame:

Hey there Jrea! Remimder. I'm the old Alum from UConn. Do you live on campus? Which dorm? I lived in the section of dorms to the left of the Jungle (can't remember the name, maybe Northwest Campus?) I lived there for my first two year. What a blast. Then I became a residient assistant for my last two years and I RA'd in South Campus. All this, and my parents home was less than a mile away on Hunting Lodge Road.

I'll bet so much has changed since I lived there. Is Ted's still there? I got shit faced at Ted's too many times to count. For some reason people always sang happy birthday to me when I was there, even when it was no where near my birthday.

OK, sorry for the long post, Rolling Eyes reminicing got me chatty = Laughing
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lyriclyinclined wrote:
hot donna!!! YES!!!! i mean... im really not all THAT hot... but ill take that compliment! thank ya kindly.

by the way... your avatar is halarious.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That was her name! Laughing

Thanks for the laugh on my avatar pic. You get the joke right? And no one was in the seat with me...lol. Hubby had to take the pic so I was on my own...lol.

EDIT - This was taken in our rental jeep down in Cabo San Lucas. I think we were on our way to Todosantos. This is where the real "Hotel California" is located, the one the Eagles sing about. A really cool place.
Thrar
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm new to the forums, but what the hell

From my myspace notice my pimp ass mousepad
jrea54
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss:

i only went to UConn for my freshman year, I lived at Cedar Ridge. I transferred to Fordham after that. Your parents lived on Hunting Lodge? Like by Carriage/Celeron etc? That must've been craaazzzyyyy, a lot of my friends that are still at UConn live there now, I couldn't imagine being an adult and living near all that noise and ridiculousness, particularly on Spring Weekend haha.

As for Ted's, I never went there because as a freshman, was too young obviously and there were always enough parties that until I went to Fordham, couldn't justify wasting that kind of money on a fake ID. However, my 21st birthday is a week from Sunday and my UConn friends intend on taking me on a barcrawl up there, so I'll let you know how Ted's is now (if I remember haha)
Cuddlebunni
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay so everyone has been posting their adorable pets.. so thought it was time i did.. so here ya go...

Here is my bunni and my birdie... and then the last one is another one of me. (my typical myspace pic lol) Add me!! www.myspace.com/cuddlebunni <---- I better see some friend requests from all u guys and gals!!!

ForeverMourn is my LG15 soulmate. Smile
lyriclyinclined
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes yes, joke gotten. that was awesome! i used to work at a hotel, when you call in they would play hotel california, it was fun for the first month or so... however now if i never hear that song again it will be too soon. EVERY TIME YOU CALLED.. just on loop. it was nooooooo good.
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrea54 wrote:
dlruss:

i only went to UConn for my freshman year, I lived at Cedar Ridge. I transferred to Fordham after that. Your parents lived on Hunting Lodge? Like by Carriage/Celeron etc? That must've been craaazzzyyyy, a lot of my friends that are still at UConn live there now, I couldn't imagine being an adult and living near all that noise and ridiculousness, particularly on Spring Weekend haha.

As for Ted's, I never went there because as a freshman, was too young obviously and there were always enough parties that until I went to Fordham, couldn't justify wasting that kind of money on a fake ID. However, my 21st birthday is a week from Sunday and my UConn friends intend on taking me on a barcrawl up there, so I'll let you know how Ted's is now (if I remember haha)

Yes, my parents lived on Hunting Lodge Road. They were about 6 house (closer to campus) before you get to the road for Carriage House. Those apartments have been there since I was born. I can only imagine how nasty they are now. I laughed when the went condo many years back.

PM me when you get back and tell me how everything looks. BTW, do they still have the duck ponds that are filled with duck shit and totally stink? Laughing
jrea54
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carriage and celeron are insanely gross. my friends apartment is pretty lovely, but its all girls and they only pregame there, never party.
one year for spring weekend, a bunch of kids freaked the f out and flipped a bunch of cars and set things on fire, like riot style, so now state cops on the "rape trail" (was that there, when you were at UConn?) are pretty much a given which bites.
persephony
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a long time lurker - not really into LG15, just Cassie! I've never done an ARG before and live like a million miles from CA so I can't go hunt for drops *cries* I also SUCK at anagrams! But anyway.. Hodabes threated to beat me if I didn't register... so here I am!

Pic of me getting fat ->

Guess I'll just wait to get trolled about being flat chested on Franks blog Wink
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

persephony wrote:
Pic of Hodabes getting aroused ->

Fixed your post.
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not naming any names Wink

Playing Donkey Kong.
persephony
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hodabes you just made my day! *smile*
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuddlebunni wrote:

Wow, I love that pic. I love black and white, but that has some cool effects to it. Arty! Smile

I added you as a friend! Smile
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrea54 wrote:
carriage and celeron are insanely gross. my friends apartment is pretty lovely, but its all girls and they only pregame there, never party.
one year for spring weekend, a bunch of kids freaked the f out and flipped a bunch of cars and set things on fire, like riot style, so now state cops on the "rape trail" (was that there, when you were at UConn?) are pretty much a given which bites.

Never heard of the "rape trail". What is it and where is it?
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hodabes wrote:
I'm not naming any names Wink

Playing Donkey Kong.

LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 370, 371, 372  Next
Page 18 of 372

Jump to: