Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0160 Vegas, Baby! (3/23/2007)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparrow wrote:
*slinks from the-wait, what the hell am I typing???*

Sorry...that cracked me all the way up!!! lmao Laughing Laughing

I wish they would've showed who they were running from. They didn't say "watcher" or anything specific. Maybe they'll mention (in the next vid *crosses fingers*) who/what they saw that spooked them! Shocked
Smelltheflowers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it sad that the only thing I was concerned with was that it looked like Jonas and Bree were holding hands while running for their lives at the end of the video? Laughing

I just don't approve! *lol* I don't know what will happen if they expand that particular storyline.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like drunk Daniel, or Jonas for that matter. Ya think Daniel would've (or should've) learned his lesson by now Rolling Eyes .

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onewen wrote:
sparrow wrote:
*slinks from the-wait, what the hell am I typing???*

Sorry...that cracked me all the way up!!! lmao Laughing Laughing

Yeah, that was pretty good.

EdWont wrote:
OK, if Bree really is as smart as she says she is, how can she possibly say that there's nothing for a dork to do in Vegas. As a "dork" (though I prefer either the term "nerd" or "weirdo") here's a list of stuff I could think to do, just off the top of my head:

2.) Excaliber Medievil dinner: ever see Cable Guy? If so, I'm sorry. But surely you remember the part where there's a giant knight feast, complete with a royal family and jousting. Granted, no hobbits, but still...

Actually, I'm pretty sure the closest Medieval Times restaurant to Las Vegas is in Buena Park, California (isn't that the one that was in "Cable Guy"?).
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
EdWont wrote:
OK, if Bree really is as smart as she says she is, how can she possibly say that there's nothing for a dork to do in Vegas. As a "dork" (though I prefer either the term "nerd" or "weirdo") here's a list of stuff I could think to do, just off the top of my head:

2.) Excaliber Medievil dinner: ever see Cable Guy? If so, I'm sorry. But surely you remember the part where there's a giant knight feast, complete with a royal family and jousting. Granted, no hobbits, but still...

Actually, I'm pretty sure the closest Medieval Times restaurant to Las Vegas is in Buena Park, California (isn't that the one that was in "Cable Guy"?).

The Excaliber has a medievel tournament...it's almost identical to the Medievil Times here in CA. The chicken is awesome...lol Cool
sarahbear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EdWont wrote:

Actually, I'm pretty sure the closest Medieval Times restaurant to Las Vegas is in Buena Park, California (isn't that the one that was in "Cable Guy"?).[/quote]

there is a medievil times in buena park, ca, but they also have an excalibur medievil dinner at, well, excalibur. the same concept, just different companies.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onewen wrote:

I wish they would've showed who they were running from. They didn't say "watcher" or anything specific. Maybe they'll mention (in the next vid *crosses fingers*) who/what they saw that spooked them! Shocked

I guess they were just too out of breath, freaked out, and ready to get the hell out of the situation to explain in detail who was following. I think we're supposed to assume it was a watcher, I mean no one else ever follows them, so must've been a watcher. Anyway, I hope the whole "we have to stop posting videos" comment doesn't mean there will be a long wait for the next one.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
sarahbear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you beat me to it, onewen!
malan89
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Bellagio Promo?? Reply with quote

Do ya'll think this vid was a promo for the Bellagio? With the Gum video and the footage of the water show AND Bree stating "this is my fav hotel in Vegas.........." one wonders. Nobody mentioned the Bellagio by name BUT anybody who has been to Vegas would know it.
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarahbear wrote:
you beat me to it, onewen!

mwahhh haaaa haaaaa Twisted Evil
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Bellagio Promo?? Reply with quote

malan89 wrote:
Do ya'll think this vid was a promo for the Bellagio? With the Gum video and the footage of the water show AND Bree stating "this is my fav hotel in Vegas.........." one wonders. Nobody mentioned the Bellagio by name BUT anybody who has been to Vegas would know it.

I know...I was wondering about that, too...probably because I want to find a secret agenda in everything...haha. I also noticed a cab (??) with the phone number clearly displayed...totally thought it was a clue! hahaha...sick sick sick Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Onewen on Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Bellagio Promo?? Reply with quote

malan89 wrote:
I guess it's a possibility, but if it was a paid for promotion, you would think the hotel would at least want it's name mentioned.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
lookyz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Icebreakers paid for that trip...I was hoping they'd use the cash for more vids...

My 2 cents is that it feels almost like a decoy or something...don't know if it's the usual order thugs/watchers. Maybe some of Alex's buddies?

Can't you hear the guy yelling "Hey Daniel, don't you wanna hang out? You could bother me when I'm with my friends...." (

kidding, didn't actually hear yelling so don't crank up the headphones just yet hehe)
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were them I would of gone to the Bahamas, Las Vegas is overrated.

The Order would be much easier to spot on the beach, dark suits would stand out like a sore thumb.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onewen wrote:
The Excaliber has a medievel tournament...it's almost identical to the Medievil Times here in CA. The chicken is awesome...lol Cool

sarahbear wrote:
there is a medievil times in buena park, ca, but they also have an excalibur medievil dinner at, well, excalibur. the same concept, just different companies.

Thanks, guys. I'm familiar with Medieval Times (been to one on the west coast; loved it), but didn't recognize the "Excalibur" and assumed EdWont was talking about MT (what with the reference to "Cable Guy").

Thanks again for clearing that up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 8 of 19

Jump to: