Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0162- "Psychological Torture" [3/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This kinda reminded me of that movie True Lies with Jamie Lee Curtis and Arnold Schwarzenegger where they were given truth serum, and the everything sounded all distorted.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the suspense! Rolling Eyes OK... The Creator just introduced these private transmissions, and in the first two, Bree has already agreed to do the Ceremony. Hmmm... who will come and save the day? Who could it possibly be? HA!

I thought it was pretty interesting that he/she, crazy voice person, asked if Jonas knew how his parents died. Someone earlier said the Order may not realize that Jonas knows they are alive, but the Order is watching all of their videos, so they would have had to seen the message from Alex. So, which is it?? Are his parents dead or alive??

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mildlyunwell
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that bothers me is how the Order follows them around for months, and then suddenly decides to abduct them in Vegas? What, they couldn't have done this in December?

The voice was a bit creepy, not that bad. annoying, how he keeps saying, "Listen to me, I want you to listen..."
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the audio exported incorrectly. There's clicking and the voice is messed up. Yup, still having editing problems. Sad We will attempt to fix the problem, re-export the video, and upload a new version... but it's going to take all night. So, in the meantime we hope that you understand. As always we are doing this thing on the partial thread of a shoestring. Thanks.

The Creators
Misty
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so are there any hidden clues to be found in this video or anything to disect? I think we've pretty much exhausted the whole "this is cheesy" aspect of the video
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:

That is interesting
A for Apprehend, now P for Psychological torture
H could be phase three

We already have two versions of the acronym OpAphid, are you telling me we age going to get a third?
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
The voice was creepy. I think it was a female, using one of those vacoders or whatever they are called.

I have to laugh at all the people saying it was a lame voice. Come on, if anyone of you were abducted and woke up to that voice talking to you, you would all be crying like a bunch of babies with a load in your drawers. Some people just arent happy unless their bitching about something.

Any hoot...Good acting too. Especially from Jackson.

Actually no...

And that's beside the point. The fact remains that we are not them, or in their shoes. And any good show/movie whatever that wasn't cheesy would make us feel like they are. They would find a way to make us feel how terrified they are. This video didn't do that. The voice was cheesy, and fake, and like several other people have pointed out not confident at all. Like I'm going to tell you I'm going to torture you but really I'm just going to ask you nicely to do what I want ( and even then it was like I'm going to tell you what I want you to do, but I wont force you to do it). The crappy film style, please that doesn't make it more creepy or anything it's just crappy and cheesy, and it makes it harder for us to see stuff. The whole style just sucks. Jackson, Yousef, and Rose did a great job acting I agree with that. They normally do a great job, and this video was no different. Just the style and the voice made it crappy and cheesy. It's like a low budget horror flick (someone else said this too). I realize they are on a low budget, but hell they could have picked a different style, and not distorted the voice like they did, which would of probably been cheaper then doing it this way. It just sucked.

I don't even normally complain, other then saying I wish we'd get some answers (but that's not really complaining that's more like asking for what you want). But the style of these last two videos is like armature hour. The creators have done way better work IMO and that's what is such a let down about it, I know they could do better. Anyways that's all I have to say about that.

Edit because I was typing too fast lol.

Last edited by ShardinsKitten on Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
missviolet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The messed up voice just sounds creepier, like it's being modulated.

Most of us know you're working virtually for free like mad chickens, so no complaints here.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
Unfortunately, the audio exported incorrectly. There's clicking and the voice is messed up. Yup, still having editing problems. Sad We will attempt to fix the problem, re-export the video, and upload a new version... but it's going to take all night. So, in the meantime we hope that you understand. As always we are doing this thing on the partial thread of a shoestring. Thanks.

The Creators

Thanks ! Cool
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renagade, I don't think you were implying that I was dumb or anything. I just wanted to explain. I hope you looked up Drake and Josh as it is a children's sitcom from Nickelodeon that my children find funny.

As far as this video goes, I really wasn't bothered by the "voice from beyond." I was honestly interested in the video, and I found our trio's acting engaging. I guess I do feel like the stakes are higher now, however, and the next videos will have to be intense and continue this abduction storyline clearly to its end and deliver some answers to viewers concerns.
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
sparkybennett wrote:

That is interesting
A for Apprehend, now P for Psychological torture
H could be phase three

We already have two versions of the acronym OpAphid, are you telling me we age going to get a third?

It seems to weird to be a coincidence, no?
I'm just sayin
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think maybe he(it?) was teasing Jonas about "..parents alive..." thing.
Well anyway, yeah I thought that voice was a little cheesy but this vid makes me scared. I don't want this to end! And whenever I see Daniel I'm like,"AWwwWw" . lol

Anyone notice this?

Here it is brighter:

Creepy huh? Shocked
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:

The Creators

Thanks for letting us know, no matter how silly i think this video was, i still <3 you guys!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the site is lagging so it might take me a while to read this thread. just wanted to give my input first.

--The voice was stupid. It should have been a woman's voice. Or at least a gentler, less cliche one. It would have been cooler.
--I feel terrible for Jonas. Was that face a crying face? I feel so sad.
--Why was he in the bathtub..for the second time??
--Good way to end the video.. Jessica's "The Ceremony" was perfect. Her acting was great. Bree looked creepy as hell.
--I guess razors aren't accessible to Order captives because Jonas's beard is getting gross.
--Are his parents alive or not? JEEZE.
--I wonder if they'll have Bree's mom talk to her about this at all.
--Daniel came up to the camera in the bathroom at the end. Was that a security camera? It didn't have the security camera mode like Op and Tach vids from security cameras. But it looked like it was just in a closet or something. I don't know. Did he find it or was he just walking around? And it sounded like he was hurting himself when he was behind the door. Banging shit around I guess. But he screamed. It was sad.
--The music was good.
--Are they really just gonna release them and send them home? Daniel that is. They never told Jonas he could leave. Hmm I wonder why that is. How come Daniel is allowed to go home but Jonas just gets emotionally abused? Sad
--This video convinces me. It isn't hypnosis. It's drugs. Definitely.
stella73
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought, if the abductor is in the room with B D & J why would he/she need to disguise their voice. I think the answer maybe rather simple it's a character we know that they do not want to reveal. Perhaps Bree's mother since she's supposedly high up in the order. It also wouldn't make sense to distort the voice since it's classified as a private transmission, why would they need to do that, wouldn't the order know already who abducted them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 7 of 21

Jump to: