Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0164 "Missing Days" [04/02/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it bad form to ask the Creators to only upload a video when it moves the plot along?

Rolling Eyes

I can't even put into words how frustrated this video made me. Never before has everything suddenly made so little sense!
Would it KILL THEM to answer a few questions before raising fifty more? Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

Oh and does all of this weird private video crap mean the end of NikkiB?

I should go raise that question elsewhere.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No. Buy it. I don't ... to try it. I rope ... um ...s hot so turn it off."

That's what I hear from Jonas.

OK, I take back what I said about them not being concerned. I guess the week of running would go toward concern. But I still was getting an odd vibe from this video. I think I've finally figured out what's wrong. Daniel says "that crazy guy that grabbed us." 1. One guy? Weren't there a bunch of guys out looking for the trio? We know there were (was? Damn syntax!) more than 1 grabbing them at the gas station. 2. Who's funding these kids? Fresh clothes, new camera, cleaned up, in a car... I'm just sayin' 3. Alex wanted to say something to Daniel? That sounds like she was part of the Order, saw the videos, and is having a change of heart. I really do think that definitively places Alex's affiliations.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call on to those who said a watcher was the one who shot down the other Order guy!

Other than that - so confuzzzed now!

We need to see some more internal Order politics videos, and hopefully see some response to the Order guy getting shot.

I agree with Lurker (as usual) - I don't think the Watchers are necessarily implied as now being 'good guys'; I mean, they haven't really done anything to help Bree before this have they? By their very name, they don't get involved, they watch. However someone/s in the Order decided to try force on Bree and the Watchers were advised to take them out for it. I still think if there are factions they all want/need Bree to ceremony it, but maybe they place different values on how it's done...

Either that, or as mentioned already, this was just someone posing as a Watcher... which really would be a good way to have Order people ignore you as a non-threat, then BANG!

And Alex?!?! Didn't we just get rid of that crazy bee-atch? Don't trust her TAAG!

(and lastly private prayer: Creators, please go back to daily vids so we don't go so stir crazy on the forum!!)
dorami
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy theory scale: 10

hey that's way out there no..? here's one of two theories

1. i haven't been 'ripping videos apart' as a lot of people have.. so this depends on how we see watchers. who actually determined that they are part of the order? was it only gemma that mentioned it? (i haven't read all of the ARG info). b/c if it was.. im inclined to believe they are part of a 'good faction' or 'anti-order' faction. like the kind jonas' parents were under to silent protect bree from the order. again this depends on how we view the role of the watchers.. if anyone can confirm that they are 100% for sure part of the order.. this theory is dead

2. as someone so rightly said "watchers are info gatherers" why would they shoot? i think we are missing a possibility of a spy. y'all have heard of the movie "infernal affairs" (i think in america it's called "the departed") where the good guys infiltrate the bad and so on. so perhaps that watcher was a spy for the 'anti-order' side. and perhaps auntie alex is in the same boat which is why she got 'almost' got teary.

right now im more into the 2nd theory.. that there are spies within the order to mess things up. but both theories point to there being an 'anti-order' faction that is actively preventing the order from progressing it's motives.

haha altho im very intrigued by the possibility of introduction of an 'anti-order' faction.. i was wrong about the guy standing over 'crazy dude' being brother.. so maybe im wrong here too haha
TommyIsCancer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how far in advance they film the episodes but maybe the reason we didn't see Bree was because she was busy getting ready to host "Attack of the Show."

Jonas and Daniel together without Bree is always incredibly funny.

Why are people acting like Tachyon turned Bree from a timid little girl into Bruce Lee? She was only with her for a few days. There's only so much you can learn in that time. I'm sure she's tougher but come on.

I think one of them should have stayed in the car and the other two should have gone into the hotel to see what's up. I'm sure something's going to go down soon though...

Good video overall. I'm interested to see what they're going to do with Alex and if TAAG is going to manage to see the videos of the time they missed.

I'm excited!
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Aunt Alex sounded like she wanted to cry?

Last time I saw her, she was as cold as ice ("Your little friend", hateful tone).

Is this wishful thinking on Daniel's part?

Anyway, this will be my only comment about this vid.

That brings to mind what she said in that video... "I think that you should be less concerned about me, and more concerned about what will almost certainly come after me. There are elements within the Order that will stop at nothing to reclaim your cute little friend."

Random wonderings:

1) Were Bree and the boys captured by one of those "elements"? Alex's comment really makes it sound like there are factions in the Order, some of which are more inclined to use force to capture Bree. I know that idea has been brought up before in this topic but I thought I'd bring up what Alex said.

2) For some reason, is Alex now even more afraid that a part of that faction will be coming after her? Hence her sounding like she wanted to cry.

3) Would Alex consider aligning herself with a less forceful faction of the Order, in hopes that it would protect her? Or something? I don't know. :p She must be in the hotel to meet with someone from the Order (or we would at least hope so... to make the story interesting!), but the question is, which "element" in the Order is she meeting with?

4) Or maybe she was almost crying because she had been summoned there by the Order and she's afraid of what will happen?

And theeen.... Bree coming to Alex's rescue and then making a snarky comment (a la Tachyon) as they escape. Probably won't happen.

I like Alex more as a bitch anyway. Wink
KleShreen
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I read pages 1, 2, and 7 because I'm lazy.

Did anyone cover the fact that Bree "had to use the ladies room" and then, arguably, some good amount of time later when Daniel starts filming after Jonas has fallen asleep, she still isn't back?

This wasn't covered anywhere on pages 1, 2, or 7 except by one person, and nothing was expanded upon.

Maybe this isn't a big deal? I really haven't been dissecting any videos, so I'm new at this and maybe I'm overreacting. haha
Visceria
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
I believe Alex was emotional because she knew their plan was foiled and that they had escaped.

Or maybe Alex and the Order have a Super Secret Ebil Plan, and she wanted them to follow her . . . so she played on DB's sympathy by sounding all emotional on the phone. XD Heh. Dunno. I'd like to think that Alex is harder to crack than that, though. =/
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:

1. One guy? Weren't there a bunch of guys out looking for the trio? We know there were (was? Damn syntax!) more than 1 grabbing them at the gas station.

We do? Where was this discovered?
&
Sarah Fan Club

Last edited by MintyBeast on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I just got home from a long boring passover celebration and I'm about to die but I HAD to check for a new video. I have a few things to say. I'll read everything tomorrow.

1. Daniel was INCREDIBLY sexy in this video. Like wow.. hottttttttttttttt. It looks like he's been working out. His hair was like wow. HE WAS HOTT. okay sorry.
2. It was strange that we never saw Bree's face in this video. I was almost expecting a sudden view of her and she would look like really fucked up. And then they'd be like "What.. she didn't always look like that? We just figured she was born hideous."
3. Looks like Aunt Alex is making a run for it. Maybe she's questioning her loyalty to the Order.
4. About the Watchers. I have a couple of theories:
i. They are with the Order. They are the "babysitters" to which OpAphid referred. Their jobs are to watch over the chosen children to make sure they are not harmed. The chosen children are also stamped with the watcher symbol (Bree's scar).
ii. They are part of the resistance. The tatoo they get on their hands is a symbol of their loyalty to the resistance. Just because they use the same symbols doesn't mean they are with the Order. This also explains why Bree has the symbol. To support the Jonas/Bree theory (which I very, very RARELY do.. but am starting to accept it.. reluctantly..), if she was born to Jonas's parents, who were part of the resistance, maybe they stamped their children with the symbol? Maybe the resistance has become almost like another cult..
iii. Within "The Order" there are several groups who differ by jobs and beliefs. Some (the ones who captured BDJ) are more powerful and forceful than others. OpAphid, the watchers, etc., are more oriented around the religious factor of "the Order." In other words, they hold onto the fundamental beliefs of whatever religions the organization is based off of. The more powerful people are more fanatical and almost forget the fundamental beliefs to carry on the traditions and what they believe to be the religion (a good analogy would be President Bush).

Anyway, I bolded the third one because it is the one I feel is most feasible.
Lastly, how the hell did they get Jonas's car back?

That's all for now. G'night folks!
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KleShreen wrote:
So I read pages 1, 2, and 7 because I'm lazy.

Did anyone cover the fact that Bree "had to use the ladies room" and then, arguably, some good amount of time later when Daniel starts filming after Jonas has fallen asleep, she still isn't back?

This wasn't covered anywhere on pages 1, 2, or 7 except by one person, and nothing was expanded upon.

Maybe this isn't a big deal? I really haven't been dissecting any videos, so I'm new at this and maybe I'm overreacting. haha

I think it was Apo who agreed with me that Bree was asleep in the back seat. He promised screen caps Meep
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:

I think it was Apo who agreed with me that Bree was asleep in the back seat. He promised screen caps Meep

Best I could do with my crappy Windows Paint program, but you can see Bree's hair. She is asleep in the back seat, or pretending to be.
KleShreen
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it. Thanks friends. Very Happy
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Apo Very Happy
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MintyBeast wrote:
mincartaugh wrote:

1. One guy? Weren't there a bunch of guys out looking for the trio? We know there were (was? Damn syntax!) more than 1 grabbing them at the gas station.

We do? Where was this discovered?

In the discussion of the gas station film, the voice of Bree yelled "Jonas" in exactly the same way three times. Most agreed that it was more reasonable to explain that by synchronicity. That means there would have to have been more than one person capturing the kids simultaneously.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 7 of 13

Jump to: