Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet the real 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Meet the real 9 Reply with quote

As many of you have probably figured out already, I'm doing a bit of roleplaying in the plot discussion and everyone's a character forums, being the agent of a second order with its own agenda.

If I ever get around to it, I'll probably do some video responses (Probably something like a cross between the mskelly and Op Aphid videos). You've most likely seen the last of my YouTube title puzzles (See "Some Videos you Might Appreciate" in the Bree Chat forum for examples of what I'm talking about). Presently I don't have recording equipment or software, and lack the expertise to do much.

IRL I'm mostly into amateur video game design (Using the RPG Maker series for Play Station and PC) and I'm pretty big on D&D and other pen and paper RPG's (Probably a major reason why I like LG15 and OpAphid, since they encourage the same level of theatrics and problem solving).
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not seen your vids. Link?
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a Windows Computer? All Windows come with Windows Movie Maker. It's pretty basic, but it works.

Welcome to the forum!! Very Happy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to the thread I refered to. I basically looked up youtube vids with certain words in their titles and pieced them together to create a message. Some people got a little annoyed at them, and they were a little simplistic.
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8560

Quote:
Do you have a Windows Computer? All Windows come with Windows Movie Maker. It's pretty basic, but it works.

I do. I need a good webcam or digital camera and something I can use to mask my voice and face to do what I have in mind.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OoO Interesting...I may or may not have a character.... O.o
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: