Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

callmejules24
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
I don't think they really plan on setting up a show for us where young aspiring actresses walk on stage and get crushed by mercyless legions of bloodthirsty lonelycrackheads.... that would be cruel. I think Think

Wow, and I thought Simon Cowell was bad...
...we're awful in comparison!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I'm not bloodthirsty, I just think they are better at casting than these two girls would show.

Ok, but still, you're a merciless lonelycrackhead. (You can't deny that, just look at your post count Wink ). I don't like this gal as a new character either. And you're damn right about the casting so far. But this poor gal could be crying right now. Oh well.... Rolling Eyes
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a risk you take when you try to do something like this. Hey, I've been on stage my share of times. It's a risk I was willing to take, myself.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
jobee13
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't like this girl, she doesnt captivate me in enough. Please dont let her be canon Crying or Very sad Even Taylor sounds promising to me now Very Happy
EmiB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dislike callmejules. I agree that if she's gonna be the girl, that her acting NEEDs to improve.

And I liked Gemma once she became bad.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She reminds me of my nextdoor neighbour from when I was a kid. I really hated that girl...

..I'm sure Jules won't throw stones at my cat and steal my footballs though.
...right?

Shocked
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Part of the reason that people really took to the lg15 videos, I think, was that they were so well made and so fluid.

I know I don't want to watch someone act badly just because it is more "believable". We already know it's a series, not a real vlog, so why put someone in front of us that can't act? To me, that's unbelievable, lol!

Though each time a new character has been added, many people have come out to talk badly about their acting. (of course in gemma's case, it was true! Wink ) Maybe we just need to give her time to grow as an actress and grow on us.

That said, I pray that she is not the new girl!

I absolutely agree that YT realism is extremely low priority at this point. I'm surprised if that's what the creators are attempting and even more surprised if they thought these videos measured up to the rest. Like I said, we were hooked in by Bree because she was atypical. We don't want to go from champaigne to the wine in the box. We've got to be honest with the creators...but now I am sad thinking of that little actress crying somewhere. It's got to be tough acting for this kind of film style. Even typical TV or film acting can come off as fake without all of the extra production tools filtering it.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's true, this is a harsh harsh way to make your way as an actress I reckon.

But I mean the internet is a harsh place anyway. It's so anonymous people can be mean about any one or anyt thing. Even real Vloggers get horrible messages sometimes.
lorien
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see...

I'm reading whining and complaining... why, you could all be new-early-Brees! Wink

Drop the frankly disgusting bemoaning. Complain/criticize [i]constructively[/i]. At the least, stop harping like you're in junior high.

Play nice, please.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma grew on me, i can tell that this girl will not
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

islandlove wrote:
Gemma grew on me, i can tell that this girl will not

Agreed.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the lecture, Lorien. The creators what feedback. We're giving it and discussing it. Sorry if you don't like it.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lorien wrote:
Let's see...

I'm reading whining and complaining... why, you could all be new-early-Brees! Wink

Drop the frankly disgusting bemoaning. Complain/criticize constructively. At the least, stop harping like you're in junior high.

Play nice, please.
The Creators have told us numerous times that they want and appreciate our feedback. This is a fan driven show. And if we are unhappy with something, then they need to know; they want to know.

I wish that the world was a perfect place and all we ever needed to post were great big cheerleader threads with tons of smiley's and such, but its not. And so sugarcoating my opinion so that others will get warm fuzzy feelings is not an option for me. Honesty is best and has always been respected in this forum.
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She has a myspace www.myspace.com/callmejules24
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 5 of 13

Jump to: