Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The End...for real this time?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did Tachyon go?
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkoLady wrote:
Where did Tachyon go?

Boy! Where have you been PinkoLady?Smile

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8664

Did you miss the whole scandal? OpAphid/Tachyon has gone the way of cassieiswatching, sad but true.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Anyway, I never even heard of Bebo.
Not to worry. They've never heard of you either.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Scrawnyfish wrote:
Could Kate be the new girl?

I was wondering that too...but if the series isn't going to start until July, it's hard to imagine she'll show up now......

I'd thought about that. First of all the article about it said Kate was a 'college girl.' Now in the UK, college is different from American college and tends to be (ok but not always) for people of a sixth form age. ie, between the ages of 16-18. This would fit with the age Bree is/was around ceremony time.

However...

I'm more inclined to think that this 'Kate' person is likely to be a uni student (or 'college student' for Americans) because the article also said that it was going to appeal to a slightly older demographic than LG15 and be edgier. So if she's a uni student then she has to be 18 or older, and I reckon too old for the ceremony girl from all the trends so far.

Quote:
This will be interesting.... but why KateModern? She should be like SecludedChick15 or something. Unless modern is her last name. But that's weird. It's like "I'm MODERN." say what?

Anyway, I never even heard of Bebo.

Bebo is a networking site a bit like MySpace ...ish ( http://www.bebo.com ) I've had a Bebo for yonks if you want to nose at what it's like! (http://nowherepixie.bebo.com )

The'Modern' thing. There's a famous art gallery in London called the Tate Modern. So I think it's a play on words on that. I assume she'll be an art student then? Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well -for what it's worth. here are my thoughts on the future of things...there are no conclusions here just some random ideas

1st - I remember back during the holidays ( a million years ago in the Breeniverse) there were several cast members taking a christmas break - not unusual of course but at that time I was in my nutcase phase** and I visited the characters mySpace pages as well as their real identity pages. There was aLOT of talk about England. Youseff came straight out and said something about it saying he was going to visit his family there. Other character sites weren't quite so obvious but in the comments section there was a lot of talk about "coming to visit" the "old country" and afterward there were comments from the "commonwealth" about being missed and coming to Sin City to visit.

Coincidence? Probably. but if not it does suggest some working meetings in jolly old England and the timing is just about right since 6 months is about how long a project timeline would allot for such a project. - just thought and a vague one at that but there reasons I should be vague..nothing scandalous just sporting and polite reasons.

2nd thought - Jessica Rose's career is making headway thanks to the push it got from LG15; YOuseff has an Internet radio gig on air now, I don't know what Jonus is up to but I don't think he could carry the program by himself; and good ol Bitsy is a veteran actress my guess is she wont stick around too long working for "scale".

which leads me to my

3rd thought - Unless the lawyer, the baker and the other story maker won the lottery they are going to have to comitt a lot more time and energy to the paying gig than the Loss Leader we all enjoy.

Looking back at many of the posts I see here I may have contradicted some of you. I'm not trying to "start nuthin'"
I think maybe a little peace and love seems to be especially appropriate in light of recent events.

========================================

Quote:
Footnote: **those of you who have been there will recognize that phase of fandom; for those of you currently in that phase take heart it will pass and for those of you not yet there beware...write yourself a letter to remind yourslef that you really did have a life before this, people who you loved and a job you at least showed up for
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taig wrote:

3rd thought - Unless the lawyer, the baker and the other story maker won the lottery they are going to have to comitt a lot more time and energy to the paying gig than the Loss Leader we all enjoy.

Hmm a good point there. Damn.

And no, I never had a life before this! Razz heh.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: