Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About Alex

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: About Alex Reply with quote

Hi, Bree. I was kind of hoping you'd deliver some messages from a couple of us to Jonas. He seems pretty convinced that Alex is evil. I'm pretty convinced that he's jumping to conclusions without enough assurance there will be something to land on when he gets there.

We were discussing it in this thread, but Jonas never seems to respond to us, so I was hoping you'd deliver the message, just to make sure he gets it. I'll just quote what mincartaugh and I had to say:

I wrote:
Oh, and try not to assume the worst of Alex right now. You don't know all the circumstances around why she went with the Order. You don't know she's bad. Not for sure. Not yet.

mincartaugh wrote:
I, too, think Alex hasn't been given her day in court. Your temper did you no favor that day. As before, you blew up and dragged the calmer head along with you. Daniel was trying to get information from her when you pulled that stupid stunt.

Consider this. If there is a new girl--and it's beginning to look like it might be true--what possible motive did Alex have for betraying you to the Order? What possible motive did the Order have for coming to collect you? Isn't it far more likely that they were coming to grab Alex whom they thought betrayed them? And now that they have her, what do you suppose is her life expectancy?

I wrote:
To add to what mincartaugh said, if they wanted to either take or kill you, Bree and Daniel, and Alex actually did betray you, why didn't she poison your food? Burn the house down while you guys slept? Let the Orderites in to take/kill you in the middle of the night?

You really need to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Please be sure Jonas gets these - and try to get him to think about it! Also, you might want to show Daniel too. He's pretty bummed out. Though I'm sure he's going to be feeling like crap either way ... since - if she is good and went with Lucy for a good reason - that would mean she's in danger.

Thanks, Bree.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Lurker. I sometimes wonder if Jonas reads the posts too.

As for showing this to Daniel. Uh... If you do show it to him, keep your eyes on him like a hawk! He's likely to do a "knight in shining armor" routine.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, so I'll deliver your message if ya want but it's not one Jonas will want to hear. He's really hurt right now. He really wanted to trust Alex, since she's family, and have her become part of his life. He doesn't talk about family much, but when he does you can tell how much he misses them. I think that's maybe why he latched onto Daniel and I. We're like a family now... he isn't ready to give Alex another chance right now. He's basically in denial.

As for his MIA status here in chat, well ... he's pretty set in his ways. Sure he listens to what we have to say, but I'm not sure he enjoys how blunt people can be here. Sometimes it's like looking into a mirror ya know? I'm used to you guys and really appreciate your support. I'm sure he does too and will come around soon. Just give him time Smile

Daniel... he's a mess. The comments regarding his drinking really made an impact. I don't think he wants to see himself in the mirror anytime soon either. Geez we're kind of a mess aren't we? lol
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

Daniel... he's a mess. The comments regarding his drinking really made an impact. I don't think he wants to see himself in the mirror anytime soon either. Geez we're kind of a mess aren't we? lol

Yeah, about Daniel, is not funny Bree. You guys need to step up. Jonas seems to be trying, but he can't do it alone, B. YOU need to DO something about it. What Daniel has is a disease, it's a REAL problem, and since you guys are a family now (just like you said) you ALL have to face this together.

Bree, Daniel is depending on your strenght, as well as Jonas's. If you guys can't do this, you should send him home to his parents. There's no way he can go on like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: