Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

take the tip from nikki b

View previous topic :: View next topic  
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: take the tip from nikki b Reply with quote

sometimes you must ask questions that you think you've already answered:

1) who is part of the order?
2) who is part of the hym of one?
3) who is with opaphid?
4) when do these three groups intersect and where do they split?
5) are there any rogue splinter groups? like orthadox reformists?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well from the text we did learn that the watchers will do ANYTHING to PROTECT you, I figured they were there for that.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: take the tip from nikki b Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:

3) who is with opaphid?

I completely agree with you!! I've been asking the same questions since we got to the bunker. The white board full of ideas really got me inspired. These are difficult questions, but they need answers.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: take the tip from nikki b Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:

3) who is with opaphid?

I completely agree with you!! I've been asking the same questions since we got to the bunker. The white board full of ideas really got me inspired. These are difficult questions, but they need answers.

bree - if i can be straitforward, i'd like to say i've resurrected my theory that you are currently RIGHT now, completing the ceremony. the watchers are there to ensure your free will is not interfered with. however, there is another group that may or may not be affiliated with the watchers or the hym of one and they plan to manipulate your free will. the problem is, we don't know who is who!

good luck bree and if you're ever sick of those boys, know that you're always welcome at my place ;-p

- platypusrex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is this the ceremony? wtf?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: take the tip from nikki b Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
the problem is, we don't know who is who!

- platypusrex
That's right, we don't. ...But guess who has the technical skill to narrow the field? That's right. Daniel.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwicherbichen wrote:
how is this the ceremony? wtf?

the ceremony is bree learning to use her own free will and seperating herself from her parents. duh ;-p
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there was stuff on the white board about Girls blood, something in it, having to do with the ceremony, so I don't see how Bree just living her life is the Ceremony.

And why would they have to kill her father? They could have easily convinced her to go to college or whatever, and she could have done so on her own. It still falls in the category of Free Will.

I really don't see how all of this is the Ceremony... seriously.
Plus, we still need to find out the Aleister Crowley tie-in.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
Well there was stuff on the white board about Girls blood, something in it, having to do with the ceremony, so I don't see how Bree just living her life is the Ceremony.

And why would they have to kill her father? They could have easily convinced her to go to college or whatever, and she could have done so on her own. It still falls in the category of Free Will.

I really don't see how all of this is the Ceremony... seriously.
Plus, we still need to find out the Aleister Crowley tie-in.

maybe her father's not actualy dead. but regardless, we arn't sure if it was the watchers or the hym of one or the order or opaphid or who that "killed" her father.

there are layers and layers of potential disinformation. if the order or the hym of one (is there a difference?) is anything like the wiker man (which is possible) then they might be waiting for her to spill her own blood of her own free will (in some twisted sense of the term, free will?).

and no, concinving bree to go to college would not be bree using her free will. have you been to college? there is no free will in college ;-p
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
maybe her father's not actualy dead. but regardless, we arn't sure if it was the watchers or the hym of one or the order or opaphid or who that "killed" her father.

Lucy was there, and we know she's in the Hymn of One. She was Bree's helper for the ceremony before any of the violent stuff started.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:

Lucy was there, and we know she's in the Hymn of One. She was Bree's helper for the ceremony before any of the violent stuff started.

a venn diagram might be in "order" ...heh heh. i have a feeling that none of this is going to be easy to sort out because of all the disinformation.
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, this is a LITTLE extreme...... to be a ceremony, but whatever. These people are mothafackin crazy.

So, let's answer these question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1. Who is in the Order - Bree's parents?! Lucy, Alex? Gemma?
2. Hym of One - Alex? Old parents/dead people?
3. Opaphid - I thought this was some stupid thing on the side that I don't care about? Or I thought it WAS the Order!
4. I don't know. I thought they have not much to do with each other except there is a group called the WATCHERS who got yo back!
5. THE WATCHERS!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
Lurker wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:

a venn diagram might be in "order" ...heh heh. i have a feeling that none of this is going to be easy to sort out because of all the disinformation.

My brother has been working on something like that. I'm not sure if he is going to post it, though. I'll work on him.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this thread is full of wishers I think, ready to tie this together with their last hope... all i think is that you (Bree) is in danger still, someone with so much knowledge of what a cult will go through is obviously a "wanted" person
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get it!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: