Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maddison Atkins "No More" [4/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
Lurker.. you were on the debate team in high school, weren't you?

Unofficially. Our school was too small - and there weren't enough interested students - to have an actual organized debate team.

Ziola wrote:
Thank you, Lurker. If I wasn't so damn lazy, I'd look it up.

I think part of what we are basing our (mine & Apo's) opinions on is the fact that Warpy's past suggests he (or she) is more of a bomber and less of a shooter.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I guess I'd always expected him to blow things up too. I kept waiting for the trailer to explode.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

Ah, I see. Yeah, I guess I'd always expected him to blow things up too. I kept waiting for the trailer to explode.
hehehe...now that would have made my day Very Happy
mistabroadway
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone tried messagingWarpy? I mean Op/Tach/Brother would all respond to youtube messages...

Last edited by mistabroadway on Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistabroadway wrote:
Has anyone tried emailing Warpy? I mean Op/Tach/Brother would all respond to youtube messages...
Yes. I messaged him this morning. He hasn't read it yet...
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before you ask... NO i havent read all the comments... I felt I had to clearify some statements... I said this is a good ending...

For those who want full clearification, im wrong... this is CLEARLY the most exciting thing for months, if not the whole span of Lg and others... im too sad by this though, im just saying its better to end it then to turn in an LG series full of holes.. though with this storyline, i have hope going to TX.

Im now going to reveal my emotions... i was in shock before at this...

WHAT THE HELL? OK, YOU HAVE THE NEXT BEST THING, OR A BETTER THING THAN LONELYGIRL AND YOU KILL HER OFF? I just dont get it... EVERYTHING, and i repeat EVERYTHING that has ever been exceptional about the LG series has been killed off....

Im sick of it... my sadness has stewed in my mind for the day... and I must admit im pissed, if its the end, im ok with a shocking ending, but still WTF?? and yet LG survives to go to Texas...

There is nothing more fulfilling to me at this point that to see LG DEAD... and I AM SERIOUS... im sick of the decently exciting center of this story killing off everything thats good... EVERYTHING, and yet they leave JULIE... f**k YOU...

im sorry, this is pure unadulterated bullshit... i NEVER thought id reduce myself to the point of being a hater... this just shows me that with a few bad moves, you might be...

Fucking kill me

and yes i dont care if this is "fan" IT ISNT, IT NEVER WAS, THIS HAS BEEN A CREATOR COVER FOR FAR TOO LONG... or Glenn,,, EITHER WAY, they are STILL IN COHOOTS (did i spell that right?)

REPEAT: EVERYTHING that has ever been exceptional about the LG series has been killed off.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Lurker, could you please explain this to me. As an Ophead, I don't remember this at all... Embarassed

Lurker wrote:
It was only mentioned in one of her private messages to a forum member. I forget who it was to, but it's in that e-mail archive thread somewhere.

It was a YouTube message written to Sad Panda. It took me a little while to look it up.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lurker"]
alysaface wrote:
Lurker.. you were on the debate team in high school, weren't you?

Unofficially. Our school was too small - and there weren't enough interested students - to have an actual organized debate team.

That's what I figured, I bet you were great too! I was in mine back in the day too, but I never learned much because our "coach" never taught us much. All I remember about the debate team was our trip to San Antiono and getting in lots of trouble, hahaha!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
skeeta
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:

I think part of what we are basing our (mine & Apo's) opinions on is the fact that Warpy's past suggests he (or she) is more of a bomber and less of a shooter.

what do we know about Warpyol's past? ( i didn't even know he existed until this happened)
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my humble (but very definitel) opinion, the video didn't seem Glenn-like in its style, quality, or editing, and the assassination wasn't at all what I'd expect from an employee of Oppy's such as Warpy.

And I'd so been hoping that Glenn was a part of this... though maybe it's better if he's not, the way it's all gone down...

Confused
claude
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mary wrote:

i think maddy is dead, as much as i don't want her to be. warpy did make a video, and then puts his name on this vid, but it just doesn't seem like an oppy killing. it wasn't precise enough. and as someone else pointed out, oppy operatives wear black and sunglasses

I couldn't find the thread, but wasn't there a reference in one of the pigeon notes or a drop to a "Scarecrow" or a "Mr. Scarecrow"??

the shooter [assassain?] was tall>skinny>had straw-colored hair...
what do you guys think?
--he did "scare" Maddison and Adam..
--or could the video/killings be a warning to someone named Crow? someone who has been crowing recently? crow/birds=the new girls? people who might help Mr. Zipp if he's still alive...
vetgirl85
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: GUNS Reply with quote

why my guns & shooting? thats not cool. First with Jonas, and now maddy? Im disappointed that they feel the need to show the use of guns to make it more *dramatic*
Im sad for Maddy even if it isnt real Sad I hope she is ok and that this arg is canon.
but please! stop using guns!!!!!!!!!!
u'd think they'd be more sensitive after what happened in vt and what keeps happening in this country...
tailortaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... so I figured this all out.

Maddison and Adam didn't go buy their Ice Breakers(tm) gum.

That's the only thing that I can think of.

Also.. that made me cry. Sad If this is the end of the Maddison thing, I think it's kinda sad. With it and LG15, you have complete opposites. Maddison was far too short, and LG15 is far too long (just in my opinion... it should have ended before it got super boring. T.T)

The very end, with the "bodies" and everything.. pretty scary.

Everyone better buy their Ice Breakers(tm) gum, or else they will send the hit-nerd after you! o.O
bubblekiller13
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah, I'm doomed! I don't like gum...wait do I have to chew it or just buy it?
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy it, then give it to your friends. You'll be saved from pistol-wielding Texans, and your friends will thank you.
Cool
mary
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
=( i'm a texan too, but i've never seen one of these before, haha.. guess i'm too much of a city girl =)

you're from dallas right? that's, like, THE metropolitan area. so you're good.

white trash ftw! lol
bet you don't have a fridge in your yard Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 23 of 27

Jump to: