Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0185- "No Trespassing" [5/2/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
Lurker wrote:
JollyHolly wrote:
i have an apple mac thing. there's no print scr key... any mac users that can help?
If you have an F13 key, it should be that.
only if you've preprogrammed the F keys.

Oh. Well, I tend to avoid using Macs. I've used one at a computer lab at school and found that F13 would do it (where the print scr key is on other keyboards). I didn't know about preprogramming them.

JollyHolly wrote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

You're welcome. I hope it works. Wish I knew more about Macs.

Hippie wrote:
since for hopefully a short time, technical info is being offered, where do most ppl use to host an image and whats the [/ blahblah commands to post it here? Ive been dying for an avatar, but a few times i wanted to up a pic... THNX you great ppls!

Hippie

You can use ImageShack or Photobucket (I'd just go with ImageShack).

And the command code is to place [ img ] [ /img ] around the URL (only with no spaces after/before the brackets).
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the "limited edition" is actually a Director's Cut with bonus footage for thd DVD?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
What is the "limited edition" is actually a Director's Cut with bonus footage for thd DVD?

I'd pay for that! It better be narrated by NikkiB, though.

I'd say Taylor's friend Sam fed her those utility bill records. She was far too evasive when asked about them.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ApotheosisAZ"]
immortal1 wrote:
I'd say Taylor's friend Sam fed her those utility bill records. She was far too evasive when asked about them.
Is that important? Who is Sam?
Sophistication
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! It's starting to pick back up now. Anyways, the intro of the 2 girls were nice, as many of you have previously stated (i didn't read through the whole thing) and I definitely think Daniel is getting pretty jealous. [/img]
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Susan wrote:
Lurker wrote:
JollyHolly wrote:
i have an apple mac thing. there's no print scr key... any mac users that can help?
If you have an F13 key, it should be that.
only if you've preprogrammed the F keys.

Oh. Well, I tend to avoid using Macs. I've used one at a computer lab at school and found that F13 would do it (where the print scr key is on other keyboards). I didn't know about preprogramming them.

JollyHolly wrote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

You're welcome. I hope it works. Wish I knew more about Macs.

Hippie wrote:
since for hopefully a short time, technical info is being offered, where do most ppl use to host an image and whats the [/ blahblah commands to post it here? Ive been dying for an avatar, but a few times i wanted to up a pic... THNX you great ppls!

Hippie

You can use ImageShack or Photobucket (I'd just go with ImageShack).

And the command code is to place [ img ] [ /img ] around the URL (only with no spaces after/before the brackets).

okay guys, to capture the screen on a mac, listen up.

hold down shift, ctrl, apple, and 4 together, let go, and you'll see your cursor turns into a little crosshair. you can now select the portion of the screen you want to capture. at this point! you've got it on your clipboard. so go into applications, open up "preview" and click file->new and there it is. save and upload, my friends!

in addition: I FUCKING LOVE THE NEW VID AND I LOVE TAYLOR AND SARAH.

</end transmission>

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More love interest crap, great. I find these girls a bit annoying, hope they aren't permanent. I'm sure I'm yet again alone in thinking how annoying they are...I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue, I'm pretyt tooo....I'm gonna marry this girl, grow a pair. Gag.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
milowent wrote:
finally, exploring the bree-jonas love angle. i'm completely in favor of daniel over jonas, but am completely against this extended period of "we're just friends" which is not believeable.

You couldn't be more wrong.

There is no Bree-Jonas love angle; there was playfulness. Jonas is lost, but he does understand that Bree still doesn't understand romance.

Daniel is lost as well. Sarah seems to be interested, and the cherry stem thing is a bar trick that men use to pick up women:

1. Take two cherries from the condiments tray in the bar.

2. Secretly tie a knot in one stem, and then put it under your tongue.

3. Get the desired woman's attention and say "check this out."

4. Show her the untied stem and place it in your mouth, then swirl it around a bit.

5. Pull the tied stem out of your mouth, look at the bartender, and say "check please."

This actually works more times than "knot."

Umm no... I can ACTUALLY tie one cherry stem into a knot with my tounge. No joking....
Now whether some lame ass wants to pretend he can in some bar, is another story. But people normally don't say they can do something like that unless they can since most people's reactions would be " ok do it now"
Smile
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree with rayne...and I've NEVER seen a GUY do that, either, lmao...it's always us girls and many have learned to do it.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
mindinflight
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I am officially back on board the LG15 boat. The last couple of vids have completely (well, nearly) made up for the snoozefest that were the bunker blogs (haha... alliteration.... sorry, I'm a writer). I love Sarah and Taylor, they seem to be giving the show that edgier feel that the creators wanted.

Hm... sexual tension much? Sarah could not be more into Daniel, in my eyes. And Bree and Jonas, not able to keep their hands off of one another? Psha. I love it. Razz

PS: Hacker-Taylor? Hawt.

Shhhhhh! I'm the OBO of the SSJF. Smile

http://www.bebo.com/mindinflight
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i liked this video, mainly because of the new girls. taylor is bree-like but restrained. sarah is very recognizable. in university towns, she would be a "townie". her reply, "knock on the door?" was great. she makes a good wildcard.

about the previous video i said "please don't let daniel fall for taylor". well, at least taylor probably would be safer than sarah. sarah has a touch of cruelty that db probably won't deal w/ well.

it's like bree was cool w/ daniel "playing" at being her boyfriend, until he tried to make it official. now she has that safe, pseudo-boyfriend thing w/ jonas. daniel is still seeking that officialness w/ someone.

how do these two new girls manage to stay w/ the taag? schools out soon, maybe? idk.
good interaction w/ all the players. great acting, especially db and sarah.
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great! I actually LIKE Taylor now!
Furthermore, my views on Sarah have been confirmed: she has an incredible personality and attitude but seriously lacks character and maturity. In other words, she has the potential to be the best character if we get to watch her learn and mature.

As for people who say a guy and a girl can't be just friends, my mouth just about dropped open at those claims. If so, I must have some sort of super power because I am a straight male in college, and right now and ever since middle school, some of my best friends have been girls, and note that that is "friends" in the plural. I've even "had feelings" for a few of them, yet I have never yet been "in a relationship". Right now, my best friend is a beautiful girl who has about ten other good guy friends and no boyfriend. So I sincerely feel sorry for anyone who can't be friends with someone of the opposite sex without dating or hooking up. Confused
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the best video in about a month. I think I might cry with happiness.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved loved loved this video!!!!! haha I really like Taylor and Sarah. Although I think that Taylor would be a better match for Beast, I think she is too young. Sarah on the other hand is practically throwing herself at him.
I agree that guys and girls can just be friends, but I do think that Bree and Jonas are becoming more than that. It is obvious in the way that they look at each other and interact. The perfect beach video gave me the same idea, when Jonas was flirting with bree while she was taping, something about a rock or something. Anyways, I am all for it. I think it will be funny to watch Sarah throw herself at Beast some more, and see his reaction. I also think that Beast is still in denial about B&J but I think he will be okay with it as long as he has someone. Like he seemed okay with it when Alex was around. If Beast doesn't have someone though, I think it will be a problem. It seems to me like if he doesn't have someone that he will feel sort of like a third wheel ya know? I could be wrong but that is just me opinon on the whole thing.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
Yeah, Apo, I'm up for that wager. I take Jonas and Bree, reaching first base, before the end of may.

immortal1 wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I'm telling you, this whole thing points to Sarah convincing Daniel to go to a bar.

Didn't I read on her blog that she has a prom coming up?

Oh ho ho, for bonus points: I predict that Daniel goes to Sarah's prom with her. And the Order is there. And Fall Out Boy is the prom band.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 10 of 16

Jump to: