Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nikki Bower Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
An admirable effort, trainer, but why are we assuming that Lucy was the only one in the Hymn of One to know about the videos? Bree said others advised her in tricking Daniel.

She doesn't say that they saw his videos - only that they found out he was filming them. I presume this info came from Lucy.

Lurker wrote:
As for Tachyon, I don't know why we'd really assume that her vendetta is with OpAphid. 12 years ago OpAphid was probably a kid herself. I'd assume Tachyon's vendetta would be against the entire Order - all the people who screwed up her life and are responsible for whatever happened with her sister.

I meant her vendetta is with OpAPHID the organization, not the person. The person just happens to be the 'face' of OpAHID at the moment. While I agree with your points about the Order and it's influence on Tachy's family, prior to canonization, Tachy fight was with OpAPHID.

Lurker wrote:
I really don't think there's any bandage for all this. As of now, I pretty much give up on concerning myself with plot consistency. I'd still like to see them give mind to it, but I'm going to just try to hope the videos will be fun from here on. If they're consistent, great. If not, well ... it really won't be asking for more suspension of disbelief than now, will it?

If you look again at the initial post regarding the Nikki vid, you'll see that I was the first critical voice regarding suspension of disbelief HERE. This is the best explanation I was able to piece together from the available information.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
She doesn't say that they saw his videos - only that they found out he was filming them. I presume this info came from Lucy.

I wouldn't presume that myself. Not without more reason to. Especially when it's easier to assume they'd just done the smart thing and payed attention to what Bree was up to and knew that she was making videos with Daniel.

trainer101 wrote:
I meant her vendetta is with OpAPHID the organization, not the person. The person just happens to be the 'face' of OpAHID at the moment. While I agree with your points about the Order and it's influence on Tachy's family, prior to canonization, Tachy fight was with OpAPHID.

That's true, but OpAPHID was always a division of the Order. Her fight was only with OpAPHID in so much as that she infiltrated one of their facilities to gain information, and they were gunning for her from there on out.

trainer101 wrote:
If you look again at the initial post regarding the Nikki vid, you'll see that I was the first critical voice regarding suspension of disbelief HERE.

I know you were and I'm glad you said what you said. I don't think I suggested that you'd not considered the implications of the recent changes. In fact, I dare say your attempt to smooth things over expresses more consideration than most anyone else has tried to give it.

trainer101 wrote:
This is the best explanation I was able to piece together from the available information.

It's probably the best explanation anyone could piece together, and it's no fault of yours that it's not enough to make it perfect. I still don't think the Tachy explanation works (added to that another problem is that she and Brother are just two members of an organization that has been fighting the Order), and this attempt still can't account for the issue with the Watchers suddenly no longer being OpAphid's people.

Nonetheless, good try.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is it doesn't matter if Nikki Bower is canon or not. she does recaps and investigations.

The only thing that is important is that she does indeed have connections and you can trust what she says is coming from the creators when she refers to her "sources". Whether they are funding her videos is irrelevant. All that we should know is that the creators are supplying her with information and including her in the plot a bit.

I don't think she knows really like what's going to happen with the plot or she's seen the videos that much in advance. Whether she's collaborating with the creators or she's on the payroll, the result is the same.

Whether she's canon or not doesn't effect things unlike the cassie people, opaphid, even Maddison too, if we're all wondering if mr. zipp is jonas's dad...Smile
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree onesweetavenue!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe nikki is the new ceremony girl?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:
maybe nikki is the new ceremony girl?

Nah, there's that whole "purity bond" thing... Laughing
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
I think this is an attempt to move back the clock before OpAphid, in other words they are saying let's just pretend that OpAphid was never made canon, now we can go back to the fictional premise that existed in the beginning, the Order, Lucy, the Deacons et all aren't aware of, and so do not watch the vblogs....... OK?

all we need is TWJ to post in this thread and i'll believe you.

So what about now? Wink
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked your wish came true! Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
So what about now? Wink

i believe rob completely now.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a believer!
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
milowent wrote:

...or make a video standing outside in a snow storm expaining how OpAphid never really existed.

The events of the last seven months have been part of a delusional dream sequence. The series will revert to its good ol' self again with Bree waking up in a field the morning after the ceremony having passed out from the night before due to excessive consumption of cakes and ale. Bree will return home to find her room has been ransacked and the Crowley picture replaced with a note that says, "I was here."
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
milowent wrote:

...or make a video standing outside in a snow storm expaining how OpAphid never really existed.

The events of the last seven months have been part of a delusional dream sequence. The series will revert to its good ol' self again with Bree waking up in a field the morning after the ceremony having passed out from the night before due to excessive consumption of cakes and ale. Bree will return home to find her room has been ransacked and the Crowley picture replaced with a note that says, "I was here."

And then Patrick Duffy walks in out of the shower, right?
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Nikki B and all but she needs to post a video soon...

I don't know if I should be worried about her or think something is kinda off.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh Nikki B really needs to be on to the kidnapping/disappearigng thing!
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
milowent wrote:

hmmmm......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: