Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Significance of Bree's lack of response

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TiraChan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Significance of Bree's lack of response Reply with quote

Does anyone else feel it was odd that Bree made no comment about Daniel's post of the ceremony, or this current business with following the helper? I may be grasping at straws here (or this may have been addressed in another thread...sorry if so) but I feel that this may be significant. Any ideas?
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we have to assume that this is supposed to be playing out in real time, obviously.

So, you figure that Daniel posted the videos. Bree is probably not constantly on the computer, so give her half a day to see it. Give her at least a few hours/half a day to be shocked, angry and wrestle over what to do with this information. Give her a bit of time to actually be able to get ahold of Lucy (Do they email? Is it a phone thing?) and give her the information, which is, I'm sure, what Bree will do. (Which, come on, Daniel had to know Lucy would end up seeing this! Heck, maybe she's even subscribing to his vlog!)

I'm thinking we will either see a video from Bree in the next day or so, or a video from Daniel, where he has escaped a near abduction from the cult.
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Bree is missing.

I looooove this theory. DRAMA!!!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo, missing Bree! That's a good one. Daniel must go on the road, searching for his missing beloved....that would give all those maps relevence and give Action Man Dan more to do in the story.

Love it!
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vertigo wrote:
Or Bree is missing.

I looooove this theory. DRAMA!!!

It is possible that Bree is missing but I tend to think that if she was abducted (and supposing Lucy knows Bree vlogs) then they would have made her say she was done vlogging since she is so busy being "enlightened" or whatever. That way Daniel is less likely to go poking around since Bree is done with vlogging forever and doesn't want to see Daniels face ever again.

I wonder if she is just ignoring Daniel and his vlogs.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure if it holds significance, but it certainly does make me wonder what's going on. I mean, she replied to him at first...now nothing.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps all the drugs they were shooting into her finally caught up to her and she's been sleeping it off for the last couple of days.

And I'm wondering if Lucy actually knows about the blogs? If the cult were so secretive, wouldn't she have been told by now to stop? I'm betting that Lucy/The Elders don't know that Bree has been documenting anything about her religion. Following that train of thought, they wouldn't know about Daniel's vlogs either. Maybe that was something that Bree wanted to keep private -- her little secret from all the adults in her world.

Of course if Lucy does know about the vlogs, I don't think Daniel has much to worry about as far as the police. Questions into why he broke into her apartment would only lead to questions about why she was out in the woods performing a "ceremony" with an underage girl and a bunch of grown men. I don't think she'll be wanting to go down that road any time soon.

And now that I've gone completely off topic....Bree is a chicken! Hahahahahhahahaa! That still makes me lol!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: