Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpAphid, The Kidnapper and Sid the clown walk into a Bar....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Lets go back to the whiteboard shall we.

What's on the Board?

I thought "the order" was short for the order of dendrah. Consisting of:

The flock (the religious members of the hymn of one). Bree was a member of this group unwillingly and therefore knew nothing of the overarching orginization. Bree's surrogate mom may have been higher in the order but that would then be more reason to hide the order from bree. Only presenting its religious face. A kind of your in the order but you don't know your in the order.

OTS is the organization within the order that spawned the kidnapper and hince is most likely OpAphid's home.

Lucy would be a Helper as she is labled as such. A group created just for the ceremony girls.

We know Watchers.

Decons are leaders of some sort with in the order, most likely senators, governors, car dealers you know greasy types. :p

By looking at the board I feel the elders are seperate and are considered the Dendrah themselves. Controlling thier order hence the name.

I am sure the resistance may have had members in the branches of the order all pretending the resistance didn't exsist. Going to birthday parties for a decon's son (who else can afford a pony ride at a birthday party) pretending to be part of the team.

Thanks I needed that! For real!

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is all true gid, however I think there has been HUGE divisions since the white board was originally compiled. Which if you recall, was before TAAG gets to the bunker.

So while this is a great way to find who belongs where, and who is working with whom, we have to remember that that was then. And this is now.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly, I'm confused. What do you mean by "was before TAAG gets to the bunker"? Didn't the white board first appear in the same installment as the bunker?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Kelly, I'm confused. What do you mean by "was before TAAG gets to the bunker"? Didn't the white board first appear in the same installment as the bunker?

It did, but it was found with information. I think Kelly means that the board was filled in before TAAG found it.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Lurker wrote:

It did, but it was found with information. I think Kelly means that the board was filled in before TAAG found it.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. The "compiled" line is where I got confused. I thought she was referring to when we first put together what it said.
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think opaphid has a double agent within its ranks.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. The "compiled" line is where I got confused. I thought she was referring to when we first put together what it said.

Apo explained it perfectly. THe white board is a GREAT resource for pulling together theories. However, that is all it really was for the TAAG, too. So when we go looking at it we have to keep that in mind. the TAAG didn't pull it together in the beginning (which is the screen shot we have, the first one), but they added to it later one. And it still in the end didn't change much.

Quote:

That wouldn't matter much as OpAphid is no more. Razz lol[/quote]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Quote:

That wouldn't matter much as OpAphid is no more. Razz lol

I wouldn't be so sure, opaphid is an operation not an individual, there's bound to be splinter cells or remnants with a chip on their shoulder. With bree recently being retrieved their going to rear their head eventually.
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oxdeltaxo wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure, opaphid is an operation not an individual, there's bound to be splinter cells or remnants with a chip on their shoulder.

If there are, they won't be referred to in terms of their relationship with OpAphid. OpAphid and Tachyon/Brother are the intellectual property of someone who has left the team. They are no longer part of the story because of external forces, not something within the plot.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
That is all true gid, however I think there has been HUGE divisions since the white board was originally compiled. Which if you recall, was before TAAG gets to the bunker.

So while this is a great way to find who belongs where, and who is working with whom, we have to remember that that was then. And this is now.

It is true that other things may have rose since the white board was made, but nothing that we have seen disproves anything on the board. Therefore we can make the assumption that the bones of the order are still similar.

One climactic event I know was a watcher shot someone from the ots, and thats a division in the order. But that division is shown on the board.

X
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

It is true that other things may have rose since the white board was made, but nothing that we have seen disproves anything on the board. Therefore we can make the assumption that the bones of the order are still similar.

One climactic event I know was a watcher shot someone from the ots, and thats a division in the order. But that division is shown on the board.

I am sure it is, however I think the division is much greater and much stronger then ever. And I believe it has almost gotten to the point where they are almsot two entities now.

giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
giddeanx wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

I am sure it is, however I think the division is much greater and much stronger then ever. And I believe it has almost gotten to the point where they are almsot two entities now.

What I am saying is that it didn't introduce another entity. So the board is still valid. The board really doesn't speak on how the entities interact. You may be right that OTS is acting on its own but I am sure if there is a larger schizm they will still consider themselves as part of the order(or a new order) and should considered as such.

X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: