Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is in Bree's hand ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:

remember this? i can't believe people forget jonas has that watcher tattoo.

Is that a real pic?
I've missed something
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:

i think bree may have a deck of cards -- its makes sense with taylor's reference last week to tarot cards and the 19.

Milo, you're evil.
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Gosh darn it now look what you did.

Really, IF she has anything in her hands at all, my guess would be a snot rag from the amount of crying she's been doing and that's all.
momtoirishtwins
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see anything.
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:

thank you.
that made my day!
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
milowent wrote:

Is that a real pic?
I've missed something

that is from the first foosball video. i think it was discussed in the comments there, i found the pic by searching around the forum.
BlackCatonMars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

staticmorning wrote:
giddeanx wrote:

thank you.
that made my day!

Ahahahaha, mine too.

And I think that's an optical illusion, there's nothing in her hands. If she was going to knock Jonas over the head with the bird we'd've heard about it by now.

Last edited by BlackCatonMars on Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't think it is anything, but hell, if you have to much time on your hands, go look into it. However seeing how unclear the images are it'll be nothing more but speculation.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL we are all insane!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
frankenstein girl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see it. Looks like a circle tin or a deck of cards which has already been suggested. But I really don't think it matters.
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankenstein girl wrote:
I see it. Looks like a circle tin or a deck of cards which has already been suggested. But I really don't think it matters.

It really doesn't matter.

I do see something, but it's unlikely it ties into the story in any way. The creators would have made it way more obvious if it did matter.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
LOL we are all insane!!!!!!
ow good, that means I belong here too! Very Happy
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oxdeltaxo wrote:
frankenstein girl wrote:

I do see something, but it's unlikely it ties into the story in any way. The creators would have made it way more obvious if it did matter.

i used to think so too --oh it would be more obvious!, but that's actually been proven not to be true.

In the Swimming video was back in the day (it came out aug 29), i remember people discussing whether there was a weird birthmark on bree's back. but the video was only on youtube, we couldn't tell, and we gave up. A few days later the old phorum was replaced by this forum. A new video thread for Swimming was started by a mysterious person called "Snooper72" on sept10:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=310

And he started it with this pic:

text of the post: "watched swimming video on LG15 site. quciktime is much higher res. noticed this weird thing on her back. wat the heck is it???? any ideas???"

snooper72 never posted again. i assume this was the creators in disguise trying to tell us to pay attention. yet again, we didn't see anything. or didn't understand it.

then, in november, suddenly nikki b. revealed the watcher symbol in her 2nd video: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Image:NBR2.jpg

we debated whether the birthmark on bree's back really was supposed to be that watcher symbol. we didn't know.

then, maybe two months ago, jessica rose was a guest on mixed media. they discussed filming the swimming video, how they were all hot, didn't have enough water, etc. jessica also talked about going out to buy a conservative swimsuit. she said she was told it had to go down in back so there would be room to see the birthmark. WHOA! Proof for the first time that it really was intentional that the birthmark appears in the video. that is the watcher symbol, placed in the show months before we understood it.

So, my point is that I think there are hidden clues in videos that we sometimes miss. Don't automatically assume that something hard to decipher isn't there.
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
oxdeltaxo wrote:
frankenstein girl wrote:

i used to think so too --oh it would be more obvious!, but that's actually been proven not to be true.

In the Swimming video was back in the day (it came out aug 29), i remember people discussing whether there was a weird birthmark on bree's back. but the video was only on youtube, we couldn't tell, and we gave up. A few days later the old phorum was replaced by this forum. A new video thread for Swimming was started by a mysterious person called "Snooper72" on sept10:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=310

And he started it with this pic:

text of the post: "watched swimming video on LG15 site. quciktime is much higher res. noticed this weird thing on her back. wat the heck is it???? any ideas???"

snooper72 never posted again. i assume this was the creators in disguise trying to tell us to pay attention. yet again, we didn't see anything. or didn't understand it.

then, in november, suddenly nikki b. revealed the watcher symbol in her 2nd video: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Image:NBR2.jpg

we debated whether the birthmark on bree's back really was supposed to be that watcher symbol. we didn't know.

then, maybe two months ago, jessica rose was a guest on mixed media. they discussed filming the swimming video, how they were all hot, didn't have enough water, etc. jessica also talked about going out to buy a conservative swimsuit. she said she was told it had to go down in back so there would be room to see the birthmark. WHOA! Proof for the first time that it really was intentional that the birthmark appears in the video. that is the watcher symbol, placed in the show months before we understood it.

So, my point is that I think there are hidden clues in videos that we sometimes miss. Don't automatically assume that something hard to decipher isn't there.

Those shifty shifty creators! Twisted Evil
frankenstein girl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the picture actually gives you the detail of what it is you're looking at. The video of her holding something in her hand doesn't give any real detail of what it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: