Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0209 - The Morning After [6/08/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hella
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait jonas is 19 and bree is 17 and they are in california...thats illegal! they probably didnt do it
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st let me say, I didnt disagree with Jonas, but as the video went on, hes seemingly became a cocky dick.. Whether this is Bree VooDoo, or just him thinking hes the man because of a kiss, its really annoying already! The end was, well nothing special but...

the end reminds me somewhat of a bootcamp i went to over a decade ago, some dude was seemingly addicted to huffing, and went to take a shower (2 "watchers" as the problem was known) and 30 minutes later, we check, and hes gone, caught passed out over some gas.... ok its not the SAME same, but similar

hella wrote:
wait jonas is 19 and bree is 17 and they are in california...thats illegal! they probably didnt do it

i dont see where age has to do with sex... but no i doubt they did it, im more thinking that hes acting like Daniel after he got a kiss, overly relishing the moment...

Last edited by Hippie on Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
JanaL
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oxdeltaxo wrote:
JanaL wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:
JanaL wrote:
If Jonas says that Bree is back to normal, yet there is the possibility that she ran away -- it makes me think. So she wants to be part of the Order? She wants to do the ceremony? You know.. she DID get into that car with Jules, and she wasn't messed up then..

She didn't go for a want to be with them or do the ceremony (as far as we know) it was because she wanted to save Jules.

I hope that was the only reason.

On a lighter note..

I love the suspension in the story! It seems to drive us all crazy to the point we just keep posting until they do make another vid! I bet the creators laugh at how crazy we get. But they love us at the same time. Think about it - we, the fans, are what makes LG15!

Well considering we're the prime force which drives the story, they usually deliver if we ask for something. It may take a looooong time but we'll get it.

My words exactly.

Anything is possible with LonelyGirl15.
Kokeshi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hella wrote:

But BDJ are always doing something illegal.

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Illegal
Kokeshi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hippie wrote:
1st let me say, I didnt disagree with Jonas, but as the video went on, hes seemingly became a cocky dick.. Whether this is Bree VooDoo, or just him thinking hes the man because of a kiss, its really annoying already! The end was, well nothing special but...

the end reminds me somewhat of a bootcamp i went to over a decade ago, some dude was seemingly addicted to huffing, and went to take a shower (2 "watchers" as the problem was known) and 30 minutes later, we check, and hes gone, caught passed out over some gas.... ok its not the SAME same, but similar

Yeah, kind of like to rub it in DB's face.
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaL wrote:
My words exactly.

Maybe we should ask them to tie up some loose ends?
parakeet100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
parakeet100 wrote:
I SO called this.

I'm with the rest of you... not another series of videos chasing her down! Since she's not all that grateful that they've saved her in the past, if she's going to keep doing this, just let her go.

next video
Jonas running around frantically
DB and Sarah, relaxing, painting each others nails
Jonas saying "Come on we have to get Bree back"
Db saying"Just let her go man" and Sarah tickles him with P Monkey.

I could definitely see this happening.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hella wrote:

Perhaps someone better versed in the laws of California can weigh in, but most places have a "If the underage party is no more than 2/3/whatever years younger than the age of majority party, it's fine" clause.

Besides, I highly doubt they would have stopped to think about that.

crazycarebear815 wrote:
y'all do realize that sarah is probably part of the Order, right? Distracting that guard so easily, and all that. It just seems perfect.

Why is this any more perfect than the rescue of Daniel or the escape from the kidnapper? Sarah's not done anything to suggest she's with the Order.
JanaL
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oxdeltaxo wrote:
JanaL wrote:
My words exactly.

Like Daniel and Sarah?

Anything is possible with LonelyGirl15.
hella
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
hella wrote:

Perhaps someone better versed in the laws of California can weigh in, but most places have a "If the underage party is no more than 2/3/whatever years younger than the age of majority party, it's fine" clause.

crazycarebear815 wrote:
y'all do realize that sarah is probably part of the Order, right? Distracting that guard so easily, and all that. It just seems perfect.

Why is this any more perfect than the rescue of Daniel or the escape from the kidnapper? Sarah's not done anything to suggest she's with the Order.

nope, its 100% illegal and if caught jonas would be an official sex offender on megans list and everything!
Steph1636
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh I have a theory here!
So ya know how when Bree was preparing for the ceremony way back in October, she said that she couldn't break her purity bond? Well maybe Jonas was smart and thought the only way to make the order not want her is by breaking that purity bond.

I noticed that on the bed, the shirt hanging was more of a tank top, and in the prevous video she was wearing a sweater type thing. But I guess she could have change

Jonas topless... Laughing
mindinflight
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn.

You know, because it's the weekend we're probably going to have to wait another three days to know what happens next.

....Damn. Sad

Shhhhhh! I'm the OBO of the SSJF. Smile

http://www.bebo.com/mindinflight
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaL wrote:
oxdeltaxo wrote:
JanaL wrote:
My words exactly.

Like Daniel and Sarah?

Yeah at first things like sarah and dan...but later on things like ancient lg15 legends such as cassie
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mindinflight wrote:
Damn.

You know, because it's the weekend we're probably going to have to wait another three days to know what happens next.

....Damn. Sad

Let me clue us all in on what we know... DRAMA, of all types obviously... Daniel is going to RAGE on Jonas, He "took advantage of" Bree, then Jonas let her escape... im afraid that the whole next week will be pure bitching, but i have my fingers crossed
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hella wrote:
Lurker wrote:
hella wrote:

crazycarebear815 wrote:

nope, its 100% illegal and if caught jonas would be an official sex offender on megans list and everything!

Wow, that's magnificently stupid. In any case, I still don't see it affecting whether they would do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 12 of 31

Jump to: