Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0210 - "Mr. Park Ranger" [6/11/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
kellylen wrote:
something about taylor is fishy... she really is like a spy...

I couldn't agree more. Taylor posesses skills that would normally be associated with the police; she has the ability to look at phone records and utility databases. I suspect someone is feeding her information to reveal to TAAG.

I know this is a filler vid, but it does lead to a sense of alarm as to Bree's whereabouts.

I do enjoy the acting in this video. Jonas' frustration and anger are very realistic. Jackson is shining as an actor in the last few videos, as he is displaying a full range of emotion.

However, they are simpletons for wandering aimlessly through the woods without a plan. No surprise from these characters.

Yes, the Taylor thing with the triangulation and locating a single cell phone call in the woods?! Rolling Eyes

Well Jonas ran into people on a DOCK at the lake. Obviously he is not so alone in the woods. LOTS of people have cell phones and do not leave their work at home. And only one call is supposed to have went out in three days?

It is a stretch for us to buy into that Taylor is all that sofisticated...

But if Jonas JUST happens to be a nice guy who wants to help a couple of internet kids on the run from a dangerous organization and JUST happens to have significant ties to the same Order they are running from *pants to get breath back* Then I guess I can BUY this too.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles Phoenix wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:

I suspect that Alex is the one who planted the clues to help them find Bree.

never thought of that... do you have any background on it

Jonas was the only person who could crack that code. The one about Sid the clown and the hall of ponies. Jonas remembered him and Alex going there for a birthday party. He was picked up and taken there.

I feel the Alex story goes a bit deeper. I think she is locked in the system for some reason and not at all sold into the HoO philosophy.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

As much as I despise her, I do have to say that I don't want her to die.

Im a firm lover of Maddison, including the abrupt end, so Bree dying, that sounds fantastic, but only if its not carried on...and that doesnt seem possible...

that is now becoming my prob with the series... no clear end in sight.. the story seemed more adanced before new year
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said Bree should die.
&
Sarah Fan Club
becca_bird
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hugs Jonas*
Margee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who feels we've seen that lake and dock before? I'm nearly certain.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got that feeling too!!!
oxdeltaxo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragging it out much? Sarah's not with the order she's just your average teenage girl with hormones flooding her brain. Dans just an idiot for love because of his in-experience. Jonas is just a nervous wreck because of the range of implications that could come up behind him and aim for penetration, to put it lightly.
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, now it's official. I hate all the characters now, except Bree for escaping them. I really think she should stay with The Hymn of One.
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:

Out of all the matches with Daniel

Daniel & Bree

Daniel & random girl

Daniel & Aunt Alex

Daniel & Sarah... (did I miss anybody?.. gosh this guy gets around!)

I like Daniel and Alex best. I think there is still a chance that they will hook up as I suspect that Alex is the one who planted the clues to help them find Bree.

Yeah I agree, I really liked the Daniel and Alex pairing, they were adorable together, totally ignoring the whole evil thing...

They should have stayed together and had a clandestine affair Razz Then it could have been a "what side is Daniel really on?" addition, as opposed to "Bree ran off AGAIN."

Not a great deal to say on this vid. Good acting from Jackson, nice range and showed he's willing to take risks (I don't get all the "hip-hop hands" or whatever you guys call em - I don't actually know, I just made it up, lol. Point being, I didn't like that, but hey its not the first time he's done it.).

Daniel was adorable in this vid, "come on, give it to me" Laughing Was I the only one being dirty here? Danielbeast can give it to me any time. Wink

Conclusions:
1. Jackson = good actor
2. Danielbeast = really cute
3. Sick of searching for Bree
4. When is Daniel gonna get some lovin? Come on, how much foreshadowing can you expect us to take without showing the outcome?

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate brainwashed Bree, its not even interesting anymore.

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yay...we're going looking for Bree again. Rolling Eyes
Seriously. Retire this story angle. It's been done...to death. In fact, it might be more interesting if it were literally just done to DEATH. Do the freakin' ceremony and kill Bree...or something. Twisted Evil

If I were a guy, I'd have a hard-on for Sarah.
As a girl, I think I can say that Daniel is officially whipped...but, he's always been whipped so that's not even fun. Jonas is gullible as hell.
crazylainey
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Margee wrote:
Am I the only one who feels we've seen that lake and dock before? I'm nearly certain.

I know what you mean, I get that feeling too. I don't know where it is though (I'll try to investigate).

Though this might just be wishful thinking on my part. I want there to be more to this video than a heartbroken Jonas, a horny Sarah, a confused DanielBeast and another missing Bree. Pray
I will not play tug o' war. I'd rather play hug o' war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins.-Shel Silverstein
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on page two, so excuse me if this has been said.

I found this vid very dark. I got a sense of foreboding from it...so much so, that I wonder if Bree is at the bottom of the lake.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all this talk of wanting daniel to get some action... do we really need everything THROWN in our faces that badly? there's no really plausible way for us to see them making out or anything, and i for one am sick of seeing videos that are clearly made specifically to fulfill hormonal fangirl ideas of what this show should be (don't kill me, i myself am a hormonal fangirl... but i guess this is a case of "be careful what you wish for"). i think maybe the creators just want us to make some assumptions for ourselves so that we can get back to actual plot and maaaaaybe some new story ideas? something fresh? pleeeease? (are you listening, guys? because i want to believe you're going somewhere with all this. i'll be here keeping the faith as long as you promise to deliver soon, ok? ok.)

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 7 of 15

Jump to: