Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My two suggestions for the series

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
allixpeeke
Suspiciously Absent


Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 7
Location: Baltimore, MD 21236

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: My two suggestions for the series Reply with quote

Hello.

I tend to think Bree (assuming she is an occultist) should slowly become more agnostic, but not necessarily atheist. That's only a small suggestion, though, so feel free to disregard it.

More importantly, she absolutely must remain serious as a student, and continue her studies. At the same time, I'd also like to see her become more rebellious, but not in a disrespectful or malign sort of way; more so in the sense that she becomes more independent and self-empowering. Individualism is already clearly important to her character, and she shouldn't lose touch of this.

Yours,
Alex Peak
_________________
[hr]
DownsizeDC.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Breeze
Casual Observer


Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 51
Location: minneapolis, mn, usa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jahisthebalance
Suspiciously Absent


Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: qUo Reply with quote

I think they're gonna do some kinda virgin mary type thing and/or that it will turn out that daniel is interfering with some sort of thing that actually needs to happen for the world not to end... supposedly both of those things could be relatively congruous
_________________
did he fall or did somebody push him?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer


Joined: 07 Oct 2006
Posts: 1484
Location: Stalked by Flautapantera.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: My two suggestions for the series Reply with quote

allixpeeke wrote:
Hello.

I tend to think Bree (assuming she is an occultist) should slowly become more agnostic, but not necessarily atheist. That's only a small suggestion, though, so feel free to disregard it.

More importantly, she absolutely must remain serious as a student, and continue her studies. At the same time, I'd also like to see her become more rebellious, but not in a disrespectful or malign sort of way; more so in the sense that she becomes more independent and self-empowering. Individualism is already clearly important to her character, and she shouldn't lose touch of this.

Yours,
Alex Peak



i totally agree.
_________________
Long live LG15.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HyeMew
Moderator


Joined: 08 Sep 2006
Posts: 797

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: My two suggestions for the series Reply with quote

allixpeeke wrote:
More importantly, she absolutely must remain serious as a student, and continue her studies. At the same time, I'd also like to see her become more rebellious, but not in a disrespectful or malign sort of way; more so in the sense that she becomes more independent and self-empowering.


So basically a full transformation into Rory Gilmore herself.
(Which I wouldn't be opposed to, as long as it's Chilton Rory independence not Yale Rory.)
_________________
Check out: Funniest LG15-related episode... ever?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6kBdNegfs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 5774

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: My two suggestions for the series Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
allixpeeke wrote:
More importantly, she absolutely must remain serious as a student, and continue her studies. At the same time, I'd also like to see her become more rebellious, but not in a disrespectful or malign sort of way; more so in the sense that she becomes more independent and self-empowering.


So basically a full transformation into Rory Gilmore herself.
(Which I wouldn't be opposed to, as long as it's Chilton Rory independence not Yale Rory.)


Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan


Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 286
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: My two suggestions for the series Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
allixpeeke wrote:
More importantly, she absolutely must remain serious as a student, and continue her studies. At the same time, I'd also like to see her become more rebellious, but not in a disrespectful or malign sort of way; more so in the sense that she becomes more independent and self-empowering.


So basically a full transformation into Rory Gilmore herself.
(Which I wouldn't be opposed to, as long as it's Chilton Rory independence not Yale Rory.)



Personally, I don't think the world needs another Gilmore... Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rabbitvswolves
Suspiciously Absent


Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: qUo Reply with quote

jahisthebalance wrote:
I think they're gonna do some kinda virgin mary type thing and/or that it will turn out that daniel is interfering with some sort of thing that actually needs to happen for the world not to end... supposedly both of those things could be relatively congruous


Wah? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP